Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
xMikeyx

Where's the best place to grind before continuing in Neverland?

I'm playing 1.5, and I'm on KH1 Final Mix. I'm level 35 in Neverland, and I feel like that's way too low. Especially because I had trouble with AntiSora, and also the fact that it's a seven star world.. I just feel like I should level some more. So, where's a good place to level?

For me, I was used to go through all the worlds if I want to level up, just so I don't get bored from a single place by going to it every time. But if you just want to focus on one world, then I would suggest Traverse Town in the the 3rd district, there you will face bunch of heartless.

So? Doesn't mean you can't go back there. Heartless will still spawn there even after you've sealed the keyhole.

True, I don't even know what I was thinking when I said that to be honest xD

Wow. I dont think I would even have trouble with AntiSora on lvl 1. If you are having trouble I suggest definitely leveling up.

Yeah, idk why I had trouble either, I remember it being easier on the PS2.. Probably because I'm rusty, haven't gamed in a while. 

Go back to halloween town. Don't go to Atlantica unless you need to find some treasures or something.

When you can, level up all the way to level 40 or somewhere close to level 40. That should be good enough.

Okay, thanks! c:

Try the Olympic Coliseum...that's a pretty good spot

So? Doesn't mean you can't go back there. Heartless will still spawn there even after you've sealed the keyhole.

Which come to think of it..makes no sense from a story point of view

And KH Die-hards think Kingdom Hearts has a great story...gtfo of here lmao

As a matter of fact I recently finished Neverland at level 39-41ish myself. It was not significantly difficult. My tactic is basically spamming the cure/cura spell. It's kind of cheap and desperate but it works. Then when you get a few strikes in on the target or surrounding heartless your MP is replenished. But it's also helpful to have elixirs and potions on you. 

With Hook just stay air born as much as you can, you'll receive the flying ability from Peter Pan beforehand. Hook hardly ascends himself but when he does that's when he's most vulnerable but he's also fast as hell. I assume you gotta get a good hold of your own flying to be able to strike at him that way. I failed and had to rely heavily on my cura tactic. 
Also I read, though too late to try it regrettably that fire (at this point it should be fira or you're right, you're are definitely there too soon) has a pretty powerful effect on him. It will send him running around in a panic with his pants on fire which does him gradual lingering damage for a short time.

It's possible that you are poorly equipped to be having trouble with AntiSora at level 35. What abilities do you have equipped and what keyblade are you using? Have all your elemental spells been upgraded at last once (Fire to fira, Blizzard to Blizzara, Thunder to Thundra)? They should be at this point. You'll also receive the cure upgrade from cure to cura right before the Hook battle. 

Also have you given any weapon/ability upgrades to Donald and Goofy? 

Since I beat Neverland only a few levels above you I can't help but want to assume that something in these areas might be your problem. 

Edited by Inner_Darkness

- Halloween Town

They give great experience, and sometimes you might find Black Fungus (96 EXP each)

- Agrabah

It might not look like it at this point of the game, but you can abuse the heck out of Fat Bandits for Techs.

- Olympus Coliseum

Hercules Cup is the way to go.

Or Pegasus Cup to abuse those Fat Bandits. (THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG D:)