Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Look on Amazon but be warned that it's short on there too! Or you could and you might hate me for saying this but, wait till KH 2.5 comes out later this year :/. But if you accept the date listed on amazon, that won't be till New Year's Eve so..Yeah check on Amazon!

You'll find it cheaper on ebay. Amazon might make you go out of your way to pay obnoxiously high prices for a copy.

Actually I just checked on Amazon, there's for a copy available for £11 in UK store and $12 in the US store which is quite cheap for a game.

Edited by MasterTeli

Actually I just checked on Amazon, there's for a copy available for £11 in UK store and $12 in the US store which is quite cheap for a game.

Hm...must just be Nintendo though. Seems they're worth more than others on Amazon.

Also the 31st of December is always a placeholder release date.

Like Timmy Turner would say....

Uhhh, internet?

Amazon, Half.com, Ebay. They are your friends lol :3

Just be careful about chinese sellers they might be bootleg risks they have been for us anyways (yep...i really need a new kirby and the amazing mirror lol >.<;;; haha...)

Lately I've been looking for a copy of Kh2 online but to no avail. I've currently looked on Walmart.com and GameSpot.com and they are sold out. If you know where I can get a copy please comment below.-Khaos

As I dont have a PS2 I emulate it. You could emulate it (Sorry for the comment) If you want, i can help you with settings and stuff so you can do it perfectly

As I dont have a PS2 I emulate it. You could emulate it (Sorry for the comment) If you want, i can help you with settings and stuff so you can do it perfectly

Yeah but I don't have access to my computer at the moment.

Well, I've always seen KH2 on Gamestop, but I'm guessing you want a freshly minted copy of the game and not a used one, so yeah, Amazon is a good choice, but as stated above by Kaweebo, 2.5 is coming out this year, which will have the extended and complete version of KH2, so you should wait for that instead.  But hey, KH2 alone is worth getting, so good luck Khaos! :)