Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DiverseStyle

New and Looking for Fan Help!

So for anyone interested, I may have found the video. The problem is, it's set to private on YouTube, so I have no way of watching it...

To come so far just to have it snatched away haha.

I know exactly what you're looking for. You're looking for the ending to Zero Point, which was an extra part where you play as Aqua in the Realm of Darkness in BBS Final Mix. BBS Volume 2 was never cancelled, it never existed really. Nomura left it out there for some other time, but he never felt like making it a real thing at the time.  I'd link you to the ending cutscene video...if it existed...Square Enix has had all Zero Point endings removed/wiped from the internet.

Edited by Vexoria

I know exactly what you're looking for. You're looking for the ending to Zero Point, which was an extra part where you play as Aqua in the Realm of Darkness in BBS Final Mix. BBS Volume 2 was never cancelled, it never existed really. Nomura left it out there for some other time, but he never felt like making it a real thing at the time.  I'd link you to the ending cutscene video...if it existed...Square Enix has had all Zero Point endings removed/wiped from the internet.

If that's true, that just blew my mind. I only slightly suspected it was some conspiracy, but I didn't think it was actually true. But thanks for reassuring my doubts that the video actually existed lol

If that's true, that just blew my mind. I only slightly suspected it was some conspiracy, but I didn't think it was actually true. But thanks for reassuring my doubts that the video actually existed lol

I'm sure they'll be back up with the fact that BBS Final Mix is part of the 2.5 HD ReMIX coming to the PS3. It'll be a few months before that happens though.