Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DiverseStyle

New and Looking for Fan Help!

Hi there, just a newbie to this forum!

The reason why I registered for this site is to ask around among people who may be bigger KH fans than me in helping me search for a KH video I've been painstakingly looking for.

However, I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask my question, so I thought I'd just introduce myself!

Hi there, just a newbie to this forum!

The reason why I registered for this site is to ask around among people who may be bigger KH fans than me in helping me search for a KH video I've been painstakingly looking for.

However, I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask my question, so I thought I'd just introduce myself!

Hello, and welcome!What video would you like help finding?

Hello, and welcome!What video would you like help finding?

Thanks for the greetings everyone!I can't remember too much about the video since I watched it a while back on YouTube and it was only several seconds long. In fact, it may be fake, but I just want to see if anyone recognizes what I'm talking about. It was an older video, but it appeared to be a teaser for KH BBS Vol. 2, which I'm aware is cancelled. All I remember from the short video that it began with a shot of Aqua's face and the rest I remember was what appeared to be Terra-Xehanort outside Castle Oblivion holding Terra's Wayfinder and the video ended with a shot of only Ventus or Sora's shorts as he falls to his knees at what appears to be the Keyblade Graveyard. The soundtrack for the video was the beginning portion of the full version of Simple and Clean PLANITb remix.I swear I've seen this video before and have been going crazy lately trying to find it. Hopefully I'm not actually crazy, haha.

Thanks for the greetings everyone!I can't remember too much about the video since I watched it a while back on YouTube and it was only several seconds long. In fact, it may be fake, but I just want to see if anyone recognizes what I'm talking about.It was an older video, but it appeared to be a teaser for KH BBS Vol. 2, which I'm aware is cancelled. All I remember from the short video that it began with a shot of Aqua's face and the rest I remember was what appeared to be Terra-Xehanort outside Castle Oblivion holding Terra's Wayfinder and the video ended with a shot of only Ventus or Sora's shorts as he falls to his knees at what appears to be the Keyblade Graveyard. The soundtrack for the video was the beginning portion of the full version of Simple and Clean PLANITb remix.I swear I've seen this video before and have been going crazy lately trying to find it. Hopefully I'm not actually crazy, haha.

there no bbs vol 2 that got replace with DDD so maybe it was a scene from that and welcome

there no bbs vol 2 that got replace with DDD so maybe it was a scene from that and welcome

As I said, I'm aware it was cancelled, but the video was from a while back. I can't remember the title the video had, but I'm sure it was related to BBS is some way.

As I said, I'm aware it was cancelled, but the video was from a while back. I can't remember the title the video had, but I'm sure it was related to BBS is some way.

you maybe dreamed you saw a bbs v2 video this happens alot when people want to see a game so bad there mind will make them believe its true no matter how wrong they are i think what you need to do is play DDD or watch all the cutscenes for it to get over this bbs vol 2 nonsense 

Wait- I remember what you're talking about! :O I saw that video too- I'll try and find it! ^^ Edited by LightChaser

you maybe dreamed you saw a bbs v2 video this happens alot when people want to see a game so bad there mind will make them believe its true no matter how wrong they are i think what you need to do is play DDD or watch all the cutscenes for it to get over this bbs vol 2 nonsense

Haha , I wish it was just a dream so I could be done with it. But no, I showed it to a friend of mine and he remembers it too, but is just as lost as I am.I finished Dream Drop last year and the scenes are definitely not there.I'm also not saying it was a trailer for BBS Vol. 2, especially since the video had no text saying anything of the such within in. I only mentioned it as a possible subject matter since it appeared to hint towards future games.

Wait- I remember what you're talking about! :O I saw that video too- I'll try and find it! ^^

Thank goodness someone knows what I'm talking about! Any help is greatly appreciated! Edited by DiverseStyle

Haha , I wish it was just a dream so I could be done with it. But no, I showed it to a friend of mine and he remembers it too, but is just as lost as I am.I finished Dream Drop last year and the scenes are definitely not there.I'm also not saying it was a trailer for BBS Vol. 2, especially since the video had no text saying anything of the such within in. I only mentioned it as a possible subject matter since it appeared to hint towards future games. Thank goodness someone knows what I'm talking about! Any help is greatly appreciated!

I can't find it! >.<But wasn't it the video with Ven at Castle Oblivion in his chair as the thumbnail? I vaguely recall there was a teaser video that was a few seconds long (which I'm assuming is what you saw), then the official video was like a 50 second fan made trailer because Ven was awake in Castle Oblivion and Terranort was outside with a sound clip from Birth by Sleep playing over himI believe if the videos I saw are one of the ones you're mentioning, it was definitely fan made by using the BbS character models and substituting them in actual in game cutscenes to make it look official- so it's fake but was very well done; I hope this helps! ^~^

I can't find it! >.<But wasn't it the video with Ven at Castle Oblivion in his chair as the thumbnail? I vaguely recall there was a teaser video that was a few seconds long (which I'm assuming is what you saw), then the official video was like a 50 second fan made trailer because Ven was awake in Castle Oblivion and Terranort was outside with a sound clip from Birth by Sleep playing over himI believe if the videos I saw are one of the ones you're mentioning, it was definitely fan made by using the BbS character models and substituting them in actual in game cutscenes to make it look official- so it's fake but was very well done; I hope this helps! ^~^

I thought there was a possibility it was fake since it was removed, but Ven being awake in Castle Oblivion (I seem to remember Ven also bring attacked by something in Castle Oblivion too; maybe that was another video). I just wish I could see the video to be sure, or at least see how well done it was, even if it was fake.

I thought there was a possibility it was fake since it was removed, but Ven being awake in Castle Oblivion (I seem to remember Ven also bring attacked by something in Castle Oblivion too; maybe that was another video). I just wish I could see the video to be sure, or at least see how well done it was, even if it was fake.

Yeah it was pretty well done- I thought it was a spoiler video from Dream Drop Distance because I always saw the thumbnail back before the game had been localized, so I steered clear of it >.<After beating Dream Drop Distance though I realized what the thumbnail showed had never happened, so I went to watch the video- it was quite official looking if memory serves, as Ven woke up and was in Castle Oblivion, Terranort was outside Castle Oblivion, and I vaguely recall Ven at the Keyblade Graveyard >.<People have hacked and changed textures/models in Birth by Sleep like you wouldn't believe, so there are a lot of fan made videos that look official but aren't- I just wish I could find the video but I'm guessing they took it down @.@ Then again my search capabilities are mediocre at best so I could just very well be missing it completely and it's there xDx

Yeah it was pretty well done- I thought it was a spoiler video from Dream Drop Distance because I always saw the thumbnail back before the game had been localized, so I steered clear of it >.<After beating Dream Drop Distance though I realized what the thumbnail showed had never happened, so I went to watch the video- it was quite official looking if memory serves, as Ven woke up and was in Castle Oblivion, Terranort was outside Castle Oblivion, and I vaguely recall Ven at the Keyblade Graveyard >.<People have hacked and changed textures/models in Birth by Sleep like you wouldn't believe, so there are a lot of fan made videos that look official but aren't- I just wish I could find the video but I'm guessing they took it down @.@ Then again my search capabilities are mediocre at best so I could just very well be missing it completely and it's there xDx

It would still be amazing to see what people can do, please let me know if you run in to it again!

Welcome member san.

As for the vid, dang, I've seen that.....

If I find it again, i'll link to you. 

Thanks for the welcome! And do let me know if you run into it!

It would still be amazing to see what people can do, please let me know if you run in to it again!  Thanks for the welcome! And do let me know if you run into it!

I'll be sure to let you know! ^^

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

And about the video, I've never seen it before here :/

You can probably find it on Youtube if you search hard enough xD