Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Unpopular Video Game Opinions Topic

Wow. I like disagreed with everything you said xD

Haha, I should have pointed out that the only Pokemon game that I didn't like after Red & Blue were Black & White and their sequels, Gen 5 was such a let down.

Plus it does say unpopular video game opinions :D I totally succeeded.

The fans whining about Pokemon Bank being delayed really piss me off. It's one thing to be excited for it (Like I am), but it's another thing to harass Nintendo about it on any sort of Twitter, Facebook, or Youtube post they make that doesn't even have to do with Pokemon. It's all over Miiverse, too. Seriously, fixing the app takes a lot of hard work and time. No one seems to understand how business works these days, which is really sad.

- The KH series took a nosedive after the first. It's turning into weeaboo anime bull. I probably like the first mostly for nostalgia at this point.

- The ending of Mass Effect 3 was so bad, and so poorly written that it ruined the series for me. I haven't played it since.

-Mgs2 is arguably the best of the series, and can truly be described as "post-modern" at the time of release.

I recently upgraded my Wii version of Super Metroid to Wii U. While I'm enjoying it this time, I don't think it's worth a lot of the praise it gets. It's fun, but not something I'd consider in the same league as a lot of other SNES games I've played.

I love both the old Pokemon games, and the new ones. Heck, Gen II and Gen VI tie for my favorites. It bugs me when people act like only the old ones are good, or only the new ones are good, and have to have huge arguments about that.

I love both the old Pokemon games, and the new ones. Heck, Gen II and Gen VI tie for my favorites. It bugs me when people act like only the old ones are good, or only the new ones are good, and have to have huge arguments about that.

I loved the first four generations.

I vastly prefer Lucario to Mewtwo in Smash Bros. In fact, I really don't care that much for Mewtwo at all, and this is coming from someone who started with FireRed and who loved the first Pokemon movie.

This thread has actually unpopular opinions in it, color me impressed.

Honestly, I don't see why Lucario has such a huge fanbase. I don't really see much that sets it apart from the rest of the Generation IV Pokemon. Heck, I don't even like its typing that much. I don't really think it's as cool as most people make it out to be.

Also, Heart Gold/Soul Silver were fun, but inferior to the original Silver/Gold versions. I don't think any of the music remixes were as good as the original soundtrack (I can't stand the champion battle remix), and the Gen IV engine kind of bogged it down.

Hello~! Is this where I post my death wish?

I actually liked FFVIII and FFXIII.

I don't like any of the Sonic games except for Sonic Adventure 1. All the rest just feel too broken, or they literally go too fast for me.

I feel that Resident Evil is still a great franchise. Just because two games were bad doesn't mean a franchise is dead.(Same thing applies to Metroid)

I feel that FFVI is overrated. In fact, it's actually my second least favorite main series FF, just before FFV.

I was disappointed by A Link Between Worlds.

I don't like Noctis, but I don't hate him either. I'll just wait until FFXV actually comes out.

I don't mind the FF mobile phone ports.

Games would be incredibly boring without music. This is exactly why I don't play Slender or Amnesia.

Tales of the Abyss is my least favorite Tales game.

Finally, I feel that the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games don't get enough attention. . Despite this, I actually despise Gates to Infinity.

Hello~! Is this where I post my death wish?

I actually liked FFVIII and FFXIII.

I don't like any of the Sonic games except for Sonic Adventure 1. All the rest just feel too broken, or they literally go too fast for me.

I feel that Resident Evil is still a great franchise. Just because two games were bad doesn't mean a franchise is dead.(Same thing applies to Metroid)

I feel that FFVI is overrated. In fact, it's actually my second least favorite main series FF, just before FFV.

I was disappointed by A Link Between Worlds.

I don't like Noctis, but I don't hate him either. I'll just wait until FFXV actually comes out.

I don't mind the FF mobile phone ports.

Games would be incredibly boring without music. This is exactly why I don't play Slender or Amnesia.

Tales of the Abyss is my least favorite Tales game.

Finally, I feel that the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games don't get enough attention. . Despite this, I actually despise Gates to Infinity.

I loved FINAL FANTASY XIII as well. It's story, voice acting, characters and graphics are amazing.