Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
adngo714

What anime/videp game character...

Sinon because I <3 Her.

Serious though, I think Master Chief would make a vaild keyblade wielder. Enery Sword/Keyblade Um.. YES.

Captain Levi from AoT would make an awesome keyblade wielder as well just give him two, and he'll go all badass.

Edited by Lie Ren

Possibly Rin, his strong heart to help his friends even when they didn't trust him because he's the devil's spawn is good reasoning to me.

Naruto and Sasuke could too, being the anime equivalent of Sora and Riku.

Edited by Vexoria

Kirito, because he has the ability and courage. And have you seen his willpower? He freakin'changes his eyecolor when he gets serious.

Captain Planet/shot

Probably...I could imagine Crom from FE:A or Pit being able to, but I think Pit would be a better wielder, being an angel and all, so he is my second.

Kid Goku!

Not just Kid Goku, but Goku in general would probably be worthy to be a Keyblade wielder, including Gohan and Goten. Vegeta would be one, as well, just through sheer force of will. 

me! MOOGLE INDEPENANCE!!! :) JK (mostly) umm... I dunno? ooh! Himura Kenshin! he would be the coolest keyblade wielder ever! with his Saka Bato- (reverse sword) keyblade would be awesome! and the character is cool too!

Not just Kid Goku, but Goku in general would probably be worthy to be a Keyblade wielder, including Gohan and Goten. Vegeta would be one, as well, just through sheer force of will.

Yeah of course. I'd just imagine Kid Goku with a keyblade.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Travis Touchdown- most foul mouthed user

Cyclops from x- men

Mystique- changes shape and form