Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxtotheMax

Who's side are you on Mario or Sonic?

Sonic has been with me since I was born, but I do love Mario and I got into Mario at around the age of three, and so it is hard to tell. I am a fan of the classics though, side-scrollers!

06!!!!!!!!.....I like every Sonic game ,but that game..I mean he's not even fast in it,you can walk on the spiral,you can stand upside down on the spiral,has a weird storyline,and Silver as a character (not a boss) is the only thing having me like it at all

Sega does what Nintendon't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just kidding. Mario was revolutionary and Sonic came along out of need to have a competing mascot. His first few games were fun, but the amount of shit that's come out of his franchise far outweighs the good.

Why can't Crash Bandicoot be a choice?

If I have to choose between the two of them tough, I'm not sure which I'd choose. I've enjoyed both from time to time, but don't really consider myself a fan of either. Hmm... probably Sonic, if I have to choose one.

I grew up with both, but I slowly moved more into Sonic's area over the years, and I eventually became a deep-rooted, devoted fan. 

I'm still a big fan of Mario though, and I always make sure to get every game that releases. 

Sonic is my absolute favorite.