Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alecs27

What about playing as Xehanort?

What i mean is playing as Apprentice Xehanort during the beginning of the game as a sort of flashback of the events that happened from the Birth by sleep secret ending until he splits himself in both heartless and nobody. What are your toughts?

(sorry for the possible grammar flaws, I'm Italian.)

Nah. Flashback to Young Xehanort maybe, but eh. I'm not opposed, there'd just have to be a good story reason.

I find Apprentice Xehanort's story more interesting than the original Xehanort's one, and I always wanted to see the scenes that were describes in the KH1 Ansem Reports; they can even add more scenes that take place in BbS Volume II in Xehanort's regards that we didn't know and can add more depth to the KHIII's original plot. Edited by Alecs27

Honestly, besides playing Kairi's training, I also had the idea (literally today, at morning) that we could play as Young Xehanort in the start of the game. Something like, how he came across the Keyblade and all.

They should do a play through of Xehanorts memories not all them but in time jumps that fill in unanswered question.

- Xehanort's departure from DI

- His discovery of the X-blade and the Keyblade War.

- Meeting Ventus

- His deal with Braig

- Ansem the Wise's experiments on AX's heart.

- Apprentice Xehanort's experiments.

- AX splitting himself .

Edited by devereauxr

I find Apprentice Xehanort's story more interesting than the original Xehanort's one, and I always wanted to see the scenes that were describes in the KH1 Ansem Reports; they can even add more scenes that take place in BbS Volume II in Xehanort's regards that we didn't know and can add more depth to the KHIII's original plot.

But they already expanded upon that in DDD. I think the scenes were interesting enough for something like that, but I wouldn't devote entire gameplay sections to it. But that's just my opinion. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Wow I didnt even read the 1st post I was thinking of playing as Old MX just walking through some world  getting attacked by heartless and him just swatting them in one hit but keeping a steady pace since he isnt in a rush to do anything , but as far as terranort I dont think there would be much to play inbetween those 2 events