Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yami Tsuki

A KH Fan-Fic Project *Help!*

Hey everyone,

I need some help. I need a Kingdom Hearts fan-fic for my college project. I would write one myself, but my project advisor says it needs to from some other than me. Okay, so what is my project? My college project is to use Source Film Maker (SFM) and create a KH story using models, voice-acting, and camera motion. My issue is that I can't find a good fan-fic to use for my project. The kind of story I'm looking for is a Hero's Journey. A simple story where the hero goes on a quest, fights a villain, and saves the day. I looked everywhere, but the fan-fic I read just didn't have the elements I was looking for. So I came to here to ask someone if they could help me find one.

Please help me. If you have any questions, please comment below. 

Thank you

Do you need something with emotional complexity and character development that ends up being 50 chapters long? Because the only fan-fictions I've bothered to read that even remotely meet your criteria are all like that. If that's not what you're looking for, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

Do you need something with emotional complexity and character development that ends up being 50 chapters long? Because the only fan-fictions I've bothered to read that even remotely meet your criteria are all like that. If that's not what you're looking for, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

They can have all of that, its okay with. I can always summarize it or have a "to be continue" after a few chapters. But they can't have OTPs in it. Only original characters 

im following for the major amounts of fanfic coming in

any of them have what im looking for?

They can have all of that, its okay with. I can always summarize it or have a "to be continue" after a few chapters. But they can't have OTPs in it. Only original characters 

any of them have what im looking for?

not sure yet, but what you could do if you have time is make one but under an entirely different name so it looks like you took someone else's

not sure yet, but what you could do if you have time is make one but under an entirely different name so it looks like you took someone else's

see i was planning on doing that, but the reason why i need a story not by me is because my advisor doesn't want me to focus on the story so much, just more on SFM. If the story is already written ahead of time, then all I need to do is follow the story and create it in SFM.    

By "OTP", do you mean "One True Pairing"? Because that's what that means, and every fanfic epic I've read tends to include something like that. If that's right, then I really can't recommend anything here, sorry.

see i was planning on doing that, but the reason why i need a story not by me is because my advisor doesn't want me to focus on the story so much, just more on SFM. If the story is already written ahead of time, then all I need to do is follow the story and create it in SFM.    

oh i getcha brb

oh i getcha brb

https://www.fanfiction.net/game/Kingdom-Hearts/ go here and see what you can find

By "OTP", do you mean "One True Pairing"? Because that's what that means, and every fanfic epic I've read tends to include something like that. If that's right, then I really can't recommend anything here, sorry.

Sorry I meant to say no "OC" Original characters. Hahaha I need my morning coffee  

oh i getcha brb

https://www.fanfiction.net/game/Kingdom-Hearts/ go here and see what you can find

yeah, I been here before. I searched for two hours, and gave up. Even with the filter, I couldn't find a good story.  :(

Sorry I meant to say no "OC" Original characters. Hahaha I need my morning coffee  

yeah, I been here before. I searched for two hours, and gave up. Even with the filter, I couldn't find a good story.   :(

sorry dude

Try "That's Why", by Talitha Koum on fanfiction.net. and skip the first few chapters. If it's not what you're looking for, then I'm afraid I'm plum out of material. You might want to try looking up "The Keyblade War" by Golden Fighter, though. It's on this site.

That's why:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2952953/1/That-s-Why

Try "That's Why", by Talitha Koum on fanfiction.net. and skip the first few chapters. If it's not what you're looking for, then I'm afraid I'm plum out of material. You might want to try looking up "The Keyblade War" by Golden Fighter, though. It's on this site.

That's why:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2952953/1/That-s-Why

thanks i'll give both of them a read, and hopefully its what im looking for

Dammit. My little fanfic focuses more on emotional development rather than fighting and whatnot xPSorry I can't help xP

mmmm would it be okay, if I see one anyway. At this point I might change my settings.

mmmm would it be okay, if I see one anyway. At this point I might change my settings.

I can type out the general gist of it, but I have never gotten around to type out the whole damn thing [school, laziness, and realizing I suck at stories]it was supposed to be a multi chapter project, but how long do you need it to be? Edited by Javelin434

Well. If you need a story, i could see about writing a quick one. How long does it have to be?

Really? Great, it doesn't have to be to long I say 2 - 6. It just need to be about a hero and his quest. Also can you add dialog and three different places, if that's not much to ask. You are doing me a HUGE favor. And I can't thank you enough. 

I can type out the general gist of it, but I have never gotten around to type out the whole damn thing [school, laziness, and realizing I suck at stories]it was supposed to be a multi chapter project, but how long do you need it to be?

It doesn't have to be long, I say about 2-6 pages

Really? Great, it doesn't have to be to long I say 2 - 6. It just need to be about a hero and his quest. Also can you add dialog and three different places, if that's not much to ask. You are doing me a HUGE favor. And I can't thank you enough. It doesn't have to be long, I say about 2-6 pages

I have a pretty good feeling Oath would be more helpful than me, but what the heck. When's the deadline for me to type everything out?The basic layout for my little fanfic is basically: emotionless defender is assigned to princess, breaks multiple parts of an oath to uphold another part, is in a constant state of debating if it was a good idea, gets mad, hurts princess, realizes what he's done, tries to right the wrong, fights himself [in a sense] and eventually is forgiven and given a lecture on the heart, life, love, etc...If you're no longer interested, then I understand xDIf you still are... Well I guess I better start cracking at a keyboard xP Edited by Javelin434

I have a pretty good feeling Oath would be more helpful than me, but what the heck. When's the deadline for me to type everything out?The basic layout for my little fanfic is basically: emotionless defender is assigned to princess, breaks multiple parts of an oath to uphold another part, is in a constant state of debating if it was a good idea, gets mad, hurts princess, realizes what he's done, tries to right the wrong, fights himself [in a sense] and eventually is forgiven and given a lecture on the heart, life, love, etc...If you're no longer interested, then I understand xDIf you still are... Well I guess I better start cracking at a keyboard xP

Its due in a week. Yeah I know that's not long, but that's why I was looking for a short simple one. I think I'm gonna trust Oath. But thank you anyway. :)