Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxtotheMax

If you could choose to play on the light side or dark side in KH3 which side would you choose first?

Fool. Light. I'm a mean guy, but I loves me a happy ending.

Isn't Xehanort winning a happy ending for him?

Anyways I pick the road of the traveling salesman. I shall collect all the treasure and then pawn it off to whomever I can.

Isn't Xehanort winning a happy ending for him?

Anyways I pick the road of the traveling salesman. I shall collect all the treasure and then pawn it off to whomever I can.

He wouldn't win because note that the thread starter said that the ending would be exactly the same either way...And Xehanort isn't going to win...

---------

Thread answer: I'd play light because Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy are all awesome. x D

He wouldn't win because note that the thread starter said that the ending would be exactly the same either way...And Xehanort isn't going to win...

---------

Thread answer: I'd play light because Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy are all awesome. x D

Ah, silly me, I thought he was being repulsed by the idea of an unhappy ending with the bad guys winning, not the sadness of playing the losing team.