Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomH3fan

Should Pixar worlds finally come to the series in Kingdom Hearts III?

So far it's just been either worlds based on Disney animated classics but I believe it's about time some Pixar worlds came.

Toy Story - Andy's Room

Wouldn't it be great to see Sora transform into a toy I wonder what he would look like?

A Bug's Life - Ant Island - or A Bug world

Sora is shrunk to the size of a bug.

Monster's Inc world (Montropolis) or Monster's scare factory

In this world there are doors to all worlds.

Finding Nemo - Blue Reef

This MAY BE ANOTHER UNDER THE SEA World, however this is MORE AMAZING, with more mini games - Riding turtles in in the current, Racing through jelly fish, and many more!

The Incredibles - Nomination Island

Sora learns what it means to be a true super hero, when helping Mr Incredible save his family from Syndrome!

Walle and Brave are also Pixar worlds I would like to see or maybe summons.

So far it's just been either worlds based on Disney animated classics but I believe it's about time some Pixar worlds came.

Toy Story - Andy's Room

Wouldn't it be great to see Sora transform into a toy I wonder what he would look like?

Finding Nemo - Blue Reef

This MAY BE ANOTHER UNDER THE SEA World, however this is MORE AMAZING, with more mini games - Riding turtles in in the current, Racing through jelly fish, and many more!

Sora learns what it means to be a true super hero, when helping Mr Incredible save his family from Syndrome!

in The Incredibles - Nomination Island he well be in his valor from

Toy Story - Andy's Room

Finding Nemo - Blue Reef

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDNA MODE xD she's so cool :3 

I think so, out of everything listed there I would like to see The Incredibles most. Brave would make a scenic world. Idk about a Nemo world though 

The Incredibles would be beast, especially if Sora Donald and Goofy all got their own hero costume. Shit, that would be badass af.

I'd accept Nemo if they replaced Atlantica, just not both

I hope not.KH series should remain Disney only related IMO.

Disney owns Pixar now.

The new 3D remake confirms Pixar you know.

At the latest gameplay trailer there were rumors that the little green men was at the end.

I heard those rumors were debunked/confirmed fake/untrue?

Why not.

It has a greater chance of showing up compared to Marvel and Star Wars

I support the idea. I would like to see Pixar worlds in KH3 and in future KH games.

Edited by MasterRoxas13

well pixar is a part of disney so..........

Pretty sure Pixar has always worked with Disney from the beginning.

The Incredibles would be beast, especially if Sora Donald and Goofy all got their own hero costume. Shit, that would be badass af. I'd accept Nemo if they replaced Atlantica, just not bothDisney owns Pixar now.I heard those rumors were debunked/confirmed fake/untrue?

I know that.Still i would prefer it to be Disney only worlds and staff.

I know that.Still i would prefer it to be Disney only worlds and staff.

Yeah, I understand. But if the next saga is just as large or even close to as large as this one, they're going to run out of new worlds to add if they don't include Pixar. There are less than 10 (good iconic) Disney movies left to put into KH.

I'd rather have them add new ones than having re-runs.

Yeah, I understand. But if the next saga is just as large or even close to as large as this one, they're going to run out of new worlds to add if they don't include Pixar. There are less than 10 (good iconic) Disney movies left to put into KH. I'd rather have them add new ones than having re-runs.

I see what you mean.

Bolt (Is that Pixar or Disney?) as a Summon I don't want a World becuase Miley Cryus. If we do get a world I hope we don't have Miley Cyrus......

Remember (OFF TOPIC) in 358/2 Days there was a fake scan for High School Musical?