Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Lolz.

I honestly haven't noticed any differences in Proud Mode. I mean...I skipped beginner and Standard mode and started on Porud Mode, but the other two modes don't seem any easier... :

Oh wells. xD

Lolz.

I honestly haven't noticed any differences in Proud Mode. I mean...I skipped beginner and Standard mode and started on Porud Mode, but the other two modes don't seem any easier... :

Oh wells. xD

yeah. i did each mode first with beginner then standard then proud.

mmmmmmmm, no (I was told to fight him on Level 80 or up) but i was on level 72 and (after like 3 trys) i beat him!!!!

of course theres TWO THINGS i dont understand is............Where the hell did Sepheroth & Cloud go after they vanished and What did Sepheroth want with the Keyblade? i mean that big-ass 9-foot long sword of his isnt enough?

mmmmmmmm, no (I was told to fight him on Level 80 or up) but i was on level 72 and (after like 3 trys) i beat him!!!!

of course theres TWO THINGS i dont understand is............Where the hell did Sepheroth & Cloud go after they vanished and What did Sepheroth want with the Keyblade? i mean that big-ass 9-foot long sword of his isnt enough?

NOOOOO!!! SEPHIROTH WANTS NEW SHINY BLADE!!! 9-FOOT BLADE GET HEAVY AFTER 10 YEARS!!! And they probably went to the Final Fantasy VII world :D I wonder if that's when Advent Calendar happended... probably not... even that would be too messed up for the Final Fantasy genre... would it???

I nearly cried while trying to beat Sephiroth

My ps2 controller was the biggest bitch in town after my dog decided to chew the cord...

I think it took me a whole hour to beat him cause my X button wouldn't work.

T-T

I just get pwned when I try xDD

wat lvl r u on? if u lvl up a lot it might help, oh and only stock elixirs(I beat him with hi-potion cause I'm cheap, but elixirs should be alot more helpful) If u watch his moves carefully u can see a pattern if ur good u can move just in time avoid most of his counters and just keep the heat on. I recommend using arial combos and staying over his head as much as possible.

oh, and if u equip 2 combo finishers u can time it right for double damage. hope it helps.

Rogues right haha.

Don't just waste all your potions at a time :/ I was a big dick by doing that.

HAHA stock up on alot of elixirs and potions (: and ethers too, or whatever you call them.

They will save you D;

hmm .. I think I'm lvl 58 O_o

no wonder u got pwned! if u want to beat him lvl up at least to 70ish. I belive u learn an ability called second chance somewhere in those levels that is VERY useful.

LMFAO LEVEL UP!!!!

I think I bet him when I was level 99 >.>'

I was

scared

HAH.

lvl 99?!!! u had nothing to be scared of!!!

oh, it was either second chance or once more. it should help u survive a combo from sephiroth. if nothing else youtube sephiroth fight and see if u can figure out his pattern.

Of course I had nothing to be scared of when I was level 99,

it was my CONTROLLER that was getting me scared.

It was so broken xD and whenever i was so close to beating him I would just die because of my X button.

Of course I had nothing to be scared of when I was level 99,

it was my CONTROLLER that was getting me scared.

It was so broken xD and whenever i was so close to beating him I would just die because of my X button.

ewwwww, that sux... I would have to destroy said controller as payback. seriously though wasn't lvl 99 overkill? that must have taken FOREVER!!!!!!

lmfao well it didn't take that long to get to level 99 when heartless and nobodies are getting thrown at you from everywhere xD

I was trying to get all the treasures and just so happened to reach it

but then again it took ages to kill sephiroth, he was one hell of a bitch to fight xD

i fought like 5 times in on night and died all 4 times then the last one i was sooo slepy i wasnt hardly paying attention and nxt thing i kno he has no hp and i leveled up and i have to go and find cloud and bring him to sephiroth!!

i fought like 5 times in on night and died all 4 times then the last one i was sooo slepy i wasnt hardly paying attention and nxt thing i kno he has no hp and i leveled up and i have to go and find cloud and bring him to sephiroth!!

lolz, u got soooo lucky! *jealous* lolz xD