Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xion---424

KHDays nobody questions. . .

like if it was roxas was it when he was ummmmmmmmm idk the word born isnt right created idk.... but sora lost his heart turend heartless then roxas came so is his bday at that time? or is it soras bday since hes tecnicaly sora... but even if they did have birthdays you think they get older? maybe they just grow older slower then humans and if nobodys are nothing how can we see them? and if sora donald and goofy re sleeping for a year then how do they go to the restroom. . . .O.o. . . ok that one i dont even want to know i know when bears hibernate they eat this grass that clogs up there but so they cant go to the bathro.........ewwwwwwwww ok im just gonna stop now BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE THREE SLEEP FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!

also is xemnes a jedi or something cause his wepons looks a lot like lightsabers andddddddddd larxines wepos just proof she IS pysco!!!!!

Ok, first off, don't spam. Let's see ... Nomura said that Nobodies don't actually age, their appearance remains the same from the time they were created. The next question is kind of irrelevant - Nobodies aren't really 'nothing', they don't exist in the sense that they don't have hearts. Also, people go through comas, don't they? I imagine, that if this universe were more realistic, they would have prepared a system similar to what hospitals use to maintain their excretory health. However, this isn't realistic at all, and for all we know, bathrooms might not even exist in their universe, that is, they might not 'go' at all.

like if it was roxas was it when he was ummmmmmmmm idk the word born isnt right created idk.... but sora lost his heart turend heartless then roxas came so is his bday at that time? or is it soras bday since hes tecnicaly sora... but even if they did have birthdays you think they get older? maybe they just grow older slower then humans and if nobodys are nothing how can we see them? and if sora donald and goofy re sleeping for a year then how do they go to the restroom. . . .O.o. . . ok that one i dont even want to know i know when bears hibernate they eat this grass that clogs up there but so they cant go to the bathro.........ewwwwwwwww ok im just gonna stop now BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE THREE SLEEP FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!

also is xemnes a jedi or something cause his wepons looks a lot like lightsabers andddddddddd larxines wepos just proof she IS pysco!!!!!

In english please. Proper english. You know, with correct spelling and grammer. We respect people who do that.

That was when Roxas was born. Nobodies lack a heart, so they cannot age. Look at the Princesses of Heart from BBS to KH1: Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White. They look exactly the same, don't they? That's because Maleficent extracted their hearts shortly after they were captured, and without it, they could not age.

Namine said that she'd take care of them. They're called Ethereal Blades, not lightsabers. Larxene uses knives, so she's pretty much a ninja.

It is just a videogame. Anything can happen . So if Nomura made it up and says it makes sense, then it makes sense. Don't question it. And Xemnas would not be a jedi, since his sabers are red. That would make him a Sith. Yes, I'm a nerd.