Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
I♥KH

Text Anime/Manga story idea based on dream

#IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLEASE#

(!It's based on a dream. Not fanfiction, or KH related!)

Short description what is this what talking about:2 days before, I was on dawn/daydreaming, and get a dreamwawe-(I reeaaally rarely remembering for my dreams i'ts like 1 time/month)and get weirder and weirder dreams, exactly number 5.

The first was the longest and the most epicness, it was like a first season of an anime/first 2 book of a manga series. It has complete scenes, weird characters(weird even for me O_O) and clever plot(in my opinion)

I try just write the most important places/characters/ happenings of the plot:

Some important things:

• Its only my brain creation,I warning everybody this is really weird story plot
  • It contain really weird characters,and places I will put (*) when I just try explain something
  • The characters hasn't name, because Im bad at names evenwhile dreaming xD so I will write-just typical characters or gender
  • Share your opinion! when you has great Idea , share please-(when you're interested share too, or have a great name ideas share please :D)
  • The story was in my dream 6 day long, and haven't closing or, normal end.I post here the first day. When you like it, I will countinue!

Day-0: 

The girl runned. Her legs was blood covered, and she feelt pain in every step. She thinked:-I must countinue! Or they catch me!

She runned near to the castle walls, beyond she saw just the lake.The moonlight show everything. She never was before here, but she doesn't thinked about it. Just runned.

They kidnapped her. They tortured they. The "COMPANY" and she didn't know why. She escaped, and runned for the nearest road. She still heared the kidnapper's voice. They followed the bloody footprint. She saw the old castle garden, and runned there.There was many wall stone coffins...(*It's an existing place. I going to school in this way everyday. But somehow my dream summoned-O.K. I'ts creepy at night*)She thinked, -It's a possible hidingspot! and runned to the nearest coffin.But she doesn't saw the long shadow.It's almost catched her.She saw in the last minute. It was a boy's shadow. She recognised by voice. He spoken-"I will suck your blood" She turned, and saw an.. Bloodwolf!(*Seriously? Im sick of the vampire-wherewolf stories, and i'ts put a bloodsucking human wolf/can't transform to wolf, but has cute ears/in my dream? O_O wut.*)

He repeated. "I will suck your blood"-he was probably the worst BW in the town, never sucked blood before, but he try in every time.But this time, he was serious about it. And then , she saw the blood and the scars in the girl's body. He's mind said:Ohh, what happened, someone must to save her-stupid brain!- he said in he's mind- I'm not will fail this time because my stupid overprotecting problems!- then the girl grabbed he's shirt , and pulled--RUN!-WHEN YOU DON'T WANT DIE! THEY CHASING ME! I  DON'T WANT TO ANYBODY GET HURT!-What~~~ Then he heard many footsteps. They going closer. He grabbed the girl's hand without thinking, and runned the number 7.th Coffin . He twiched a switch, and jumped on it, with the girl.

They saw in the closing door the company bodyguards. He thinked-ohh then the girl was in really big trouble, when she is enemy of the company, she is friend of us!, Then my last minute save action to the underground secret road was great idea!-They walked few steps, and when doesn't heard anymore the steps, they stopped , and he watched the girl, and said to her: Okay, dont fear please I changed my mind , and won't hurt you. But I helped to you, now I have 3 Questions: 1.What happened with you, 2.Why are you blood covered, 3.why are they searched for you? And she said:Okay, I won't fear, because I saw in your eyes, you are a kind person.And because I feel I soon will faint, because the lost blood, and need your help-First:3 days before, I was at home in THE VILLAGE, In the west country's biggest state.I cooked for my dad, when Company members attacked us. They kidnapped me, and my dad. We take apart. I don't know where I am,and why are they kidnapped me!They spoken about nonsenses!I I know that is my dad is a magician, but I'm powerless!

2:They tortured me, and asked about some"keys" or sybols for the " ULTIMATE POWER"! I never heard about it! 3. Today earlier, the guards left from my prison. I made a plan about the escaping, and jumped off from the second floor! The window shatters hurted my feet, and probably the right's bone is broken. Then I just runned-and here now with you. The boy listened,and felt rue for the girl. -he said- come, I pick up you, and take to my guardian. He is a wizard, a great man, helped to lot of abandoned foster kids like me, and he can help you too probably, but don't afraid him when you saw he, he is a littlebit crazy, and a big yaoi manga lover.(*Seriously whaaaat? I never read yaoi, and dislike it, but my mind comes up with a nonpedophile nonhomosexual old guy who help kids, and loves yaoi O-o*)

-Thank you! smiled the girl, and lost her consciousness.....

DAY-2.

She open up her eyes, and saw, a .. Green haired young girl. The young girl shouted--BROTHEEERR- YOU'RE SAVED KITTY IS AWAKE!

You wrote it! 8D I love it- I hope you write more, I wanna know what happens next! :O'And the old man who loves yaoi manga, I picture an old sage like Yoda just reading the manga xD

THX :D I wait few more opinions, and probably I will countinue in this week(I get the computer in the late hours when I too tired to write) I think, It's will be up in saturday.

I need to image names and place names in offdream mode xD

THX :D I wait few more opinions, and probably I will countinue in this week(I get the computer in the late hours when I too tired to write) I think, It's will be up in saturday.I need to image names and place names in offdream mode xD

Sweet! ^^And smart- good luck thinking up names and places! :D

Ok there is this potato and his name is Cyclops Potato and he meet his future relative called Cyclone Potato...so with Cyclops' friend Ham who is a slice of ham but then he gets thown into the chipper and is now chipped meat so Cyclops and Cyclone have to stop it from happening...yeah I definitely have to make a video of that

Sorry, I don't wanna be an a-hole who always post:coming soon, but I was ill in the previous 4 day, and it looks like getting worse.

But no school for me  because it, I can get the computer in the week many times. I will post right when I feeling myself better.

Sorry, I don't wanna be an a-hole who always post:coming soon, but I was ill in the previous 4 day, and it looks like getting worse.But no school for me  because it, I can get the computer in the week many times. I will post right when I feeling myself better.

I hope you feel better soon- don't rush yourself, take your time if you need to >.<

That's great! :) You will  be  a proffesional writer :) (I'll be the first who buy your first book) :)

And I think you saw too many horror movies.

And I'm waiting for the next part.

That 3 is really a big number xD -nope, just the baby-corn causes many weird dream. I warn everybody:Never eat babycorn before sleeping! xD

Alone in home, and no headache.=

DAY. 2 (part 1)

She open up her eyes, and saw, a .. Green haired young girl. The young girl shouted--BROTHEEERR- YOU'RE SAVED KITTY IS AWAKE!

What the.. She looked around. She saw the younger girl's face. she had wolf ears too. And weird colored dyed hair. She still shouting. "where am I?" -she looked around. It was a big room, some sunlight shined in the window. She saw many desk with books, mangas, spiderwebs. She said.Where am I? now loudly. The younger girl now turned to her, and said with big smile: Welcome home! This is our base. Our hidingspot. We like this because nobody can find us. There is my brother, our guardian-the wizard, me, some another foster kid, and me. And now you. I'm Luna. What's your name? 

-O_o Ok. My name is Elisa. What happened with me?

-Elllyyyyyyy! - Luna shake her hand.- My brother saved you from our enemies, and then you fainted. Probably because you'r scars. But now all dissapeared. Now you must take a shover-ewwww too many dust and blood.--   Come stand up! 

She tried, but then realised the pain in her leg. -Oh, I forgot. The wizard said your leg are broken.Then I help, I give you change clothes, then you can speak with the wizard!

Half hour later.....

-

before half hour when I started singing,  my brother and the wizard suddently got things to speaken, then they went to the second floor. Then I beginned another song........

-When will she stop speaking? My head hurting.  This shirt is smallest in a size. But still good. Pandas. Probably it's Luna's. Ok. They saved me. I can't figure out why, but probably they knows something. Somebody can eplain to me what happening?....-thinked Elisa-

-You looks dizzy. Hey, follow me, probably the wizzard can help you!

Elisa heard many voices from the room. There was at least two person, and like a million animal. 

Luna opened the door.

Elisa doesn't dissapointed. She saw the boy from the previous day, and a middle aged man.-Probably the wizard -thinked she.There was a bird cage with 3 parrot. This explained the weird voices.

You looks mutch better! -Said the man- Hello! I'm the Purple wizard. You are welcomed there. Can you explain to me what happened with you? You was seriously injured. Suprisingly all of your scars like be healing. Come ! sit here. Luna! Help her! 

She sitted. then explained everything , like she did yesterday.

-Hmm. this is a serious problem. Said the wizard.

I know your father long ago from the wizard council.

He searched about the magic origins. When the Company tried to catch him five years ago, he moved to the village. I hasn't heard him after. 

I knew he had a daughter, but why are they kidnapped you? We must find out.

-Okay, but where are I'm? 

-I'm afraid, you are taken by a plane, there is a big distance from there to the VILLAGE. There is 18 day in foot from your home.

I'ts Elero , the continent's southest big city.

I explain later everything. Now I must take a call.

----  ------   -----  -----   -------   --------

I countinue later. I promise. I don't say when, because I don't know when can I get the computer for hours, and I need to do many other things in the internet/forum, and I can't write many english trought an half hour, because I get dizzy X_X