Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxSox

Which trio of heroes from the KH series is your favorite?

Which trio of heroes from the KH series is your favorite?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Which trio of heroes from the KH series is your favorite?

• Sora, Donald, Goofy.
    • Sora, Riku, Kairi.
    • Terra, Aqua, Ventus.
    • Roxas, Xion, Axel.

I love em all- especially Sora Donald and Goofy since they've been in almost every game. However, my vote really goes for Ven, Terra and Aqua. Something about that specific trio is awesome and epic. As soon as I played BBS for the first time, even in japanese, I realized how much different they were compared to the other characters. They were way more badass. They're those type of characters that you just stick to right away when you first meet them. That's why I can't wait for KH3. Can't wait to play as them again :D

Hayner Pence and Olette?I kid.

Surprisingly, Sora Donald and Goofy.  It's mainly because they're the most prominent group that's legitimately a trio.  Sora Riku and Kairi spent most of the series separated, and when they reunite the focus is given to just Sora and Riku.  Terra, Aqua, and Ventus spent most of their game separated, not to mention their actual friendship was given little attention in comparison to how much they were at odds with each other.  Roxas Axel and Xion are my close second because there are plenty of scenes where I could consider them a group of three friends--but because of Xion running away, Axel lying, and Roxas being kept in the dark, there's as much conflict among them as TAV.

But Sora Donald and Goofy?  They're buddies through and through.  Three consecutive games fighting alongside each other is more than the other trios can say for themselves, for understandable reasons, granted, but SDG get the most prominence.  There's a greater attachment towards them and a charm in their dynamic.  Of course they had their bumps, but they work things out in the end without anyone disappearing, getting lost to darkness, etc.  Their friendship isn't a trial for any of the characters.  It's simply allowed to be.

This pretty much summed up everything I was going to say in a much better way than I would have said it.

If it was about the characters then I would have probably picked Sora, Riku and Kairi or Roxas, Axel and Xion. But since it's about the trio's then it just has to be the Sora, Donald and Goofy dynamic. Looking foward to seeing them all together again in KH3.

I still always would have a loyalty to the original Sora, Riku, Kairi (though we haven't got to play as Kairi), so gameplay wise I would say TAV cause you got to play as them all.

Aww poor Namine. She's not part of any trio team. I fell bad for her.

She was til Xion came along~

You can't help feel sorry for her cause people like pushing trios she's literally the forever alone of the group now

1º Roxas Xion Axel - Too much feels for Nobodies. Always on the spot, watching the sunset and sharing ice cream together 

2º Sora Donald Goofy - Junior heroes, always together saving the world. (looking  forward to this trio return in Kingdom Hearts 3)

3º Ventus Aqua Terra - They seem like a familty to me.

4º Sora Kairi Riku - The worst one. So far, as a trio they fail. Only works out if  I put them as a duo: Sora Riku or Sora Kairi.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

I started with Birth By Sleep, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus will always hold the special place in my heart. ^^ They're also a bit more complex than most of the other protagonists (excluding Riku and Axel/Lea, who've had a lot of character development over several games while TAV have only been in one). Terra will always be my favorite, and Aqua is definitely the most well fleshed-out female in the series. Admittedly, meeting Ven first made Roxas a bit less interesting for me.