Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

am I the only one who kinda wants sora and ventus to butt heads?

Edit: As in butt heads I mean don't get along right then. Like ven doesn't trust sora because he looks like vanitas. Or something like that (I'll add something more specific later)

Edited by Xora98

I think it would be interesting for them to butt heads but It definitely cannot be forced, you know, like if they butt heads its because they cant agree on trying to save Aqua or doing something else first.

That would be pointless, and Disney would want it censored.

Why would Disney censor two characters having a disagreement with each other (assuming that's the definition of "butting heads" we're talking about, and not the physical kind)? Also, I wouldn't mind at least two of the seven lights butting heads, but I'm not sure if it sure if it should be Sora and Ven. I just don't see how that would play out without appearing forced.

am I the only one who kinda wants sora and ventus to butt heads?Edit: As in butt heads I mean don't get along right then. Like ven doesn't trust sora because he looks like vanitas. Or something like that (I'll add something more specific later)

I don't know, Ven is sort of really in to the whole "blind trust" thing.