Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Text 1st KH13 Talent Contest - Today's Category - Writing

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Have you all no faith in your own work!?

Have you all no faith in your own work!?

I have faith.But i also know that my lesbian car and gun filled tale is nothing compared to MDS' story Sakura.I cant help but confess with that entry we are all fighting for second.

I have faith.But i also know that my lesbian car and gun filled tale is nothing compared to MDS' story Sakura.I cant help but confess with that entry we are all fighting for second.

I'll analyze the story submission later and see for myself if this is true.

I'm never checking back: I wrote them on the spot, so its not my best probably. 

I wish I'd never posted. 

but that's how you always write :P don't worry your story's were pretty good from what i can remember :)

Good luck everyone! Also, thank for the compliments, Schemer and Oathkeeper, you guys did very well too!

Very uplifting words of consolidation xDI have yet to see your story and analyze it, but once I'm no longer busy, I wanna see what the hype is about xP

Guys, I'm very very sorry!

But I couldn't read the stories until today!

Just came home! Also asked the other judges to hurry up and tell me their opinions.

As posted in a status, if all goes well, tomorrow you should know the results :)

Guys, I'm very very sorry!

But I couldn't read the stories until today!

Just came home! Also asked the other judges to hurry up and tell me their opinions.

As posted in a status, if all goes well, tomorrow you should know the results :)

No worries. Looking forward to it.

RESULTS

Well, first a few comments:

*I'm truly sorry for taking five days more than I had said I'd put them up. But I really couldn't put them earlier. Hope you all understand

*We had three judges, Lexi, Me and "x". Sadly, x withdrew two days ago before sending his grades, so unfortunately we didn't have a lot of grades, only two. Next Time I'll do my best to make sure we have lots of judges.

*Thank you all for participating! It was me who first talked to DC about this, and I'm glad it turned out fine. Hope to see you all on the next contents

*I hope you liked using music in your stories... It was me who first started that on here, but sadly, only a few actually did that after me...

Without any more delay:

WINNERS

KH13 RELATED: _TheDoorToLight_

KH RELATED: Arcmin

OTHER: MDSVeritas

Congrats to the winners and to everyone for applying! Best of luck to you all!

LuXun's own comment: Never stop trying, determination is the key to success!

Edited by Lu Xun

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

-stretches- well, good game everyone!