Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D announcement.

The E3 2010 gaming event is currently in progress in USA. At this event, Nintendo announced their new handheld gaming console, the Nintendo 3DS. Square Enix have announced that, for this console, a Kingdom Hearts title will be released. The game has a tentative title of Kingdom Hearts 3D, and features both Sora and Riku in the timeframe of the original Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix have posted screenshots from the game on their E3 2010 website, and these screenshots can be seen below, in our gallery.

Posted Image

E3 2010

Thanks to Square Enix's official website for E3 2010.

A trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D was featured at E3 2010. Although the public has not yet had access to this trailer, IGN have seen it and reported about their impressions. This can be read below.

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here).

Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. It looks exactly like it did in the PS2 game. The thing that makes me think it's not a port is that Sora already has the glide ability, which he uses to soar around the island a bit.

The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy.

The sky starts raining Soras.

No seriously. A dozen unconscious Soras slowly float down from the sky like a cute boy meteor shower.

One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Hmm it's just a remake of Kingdom Hearts right? Lucky for me, it sounds stupid so I won't have to get another system. It seems pretty pointless and weird ( Raining Sora's? Seriously @.@ )

Hmm it's just a remake of Kingdom Hearts right? Lucky for me, it sounds stupid so I won't have to get another system. It seems pretty pointless and weird ( Raining Sora's? Seriously @.@ )

No, it is not a remake it is completely new.

soudns liek sora a reimaging with maybe focausing on rikus side of the story?

CAN;T WAIT TIO SEE THIS RTRIALER!

Wait, Rue, doesn't that sound kind of like what the description of Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive was?

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 3D is the Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive we heard rumors about at the beginning of the year, although it seems to be on a different system than what was rumored ...

"Sale date: Unknown

Console: Playstation 3

Price: Undecided

Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade...."

The world that Sora obtained the keyblade in could mean either Destiny Islands or Traverse Town

Wait, Rue, doesn't that sound kind of like what the description of Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive was?

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts 3D is the Kingdom Hearts: Another Dive we heard rumors about at the beginning of the year, although it seems to be on a different system than what was rumored ...

"Sale date: Unknown

Console: Playstation 3

Price: Undecided

Story: That is about a tale of a different viewpoint of what happened apart of (or in addition to) the world that Sora obtained the keyblade...."

The world that Sora obtained the keyblade in could mean either Destiny Islands or Traverse Town

If you got that info from 2chan, don't believe it at all. I thought Another Dive was a real game coming out too, and they had a website and everything, but it turned out to be a fake site. Once we actually get to see the trailer, we can guess on the story.

I know but it's LIKE Kingdom Hearts 1, so I see it as pointless.

The sky started raining Soras? o.O wow that's something I gotta see.

Though the story sounds like crazy fanfics from the review, well I hope it's a good game.

I wonder if the time sets before kh1

You know what. Just stop making these side games. And lets move foward please.

This is interesting tho, i'm trying to find some other information on it

when did it ever rain Sora's in KH1? There was 1 Sora falling from the sky but nothing else.

Therefore, completely new game and different

I'm up in the air about this. I'm getting kind of tired of them continuously remaking the DS for one. Don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts being one of the first games for this new system is awesome and all...however a lot of people won't be able to afford any of it if layoffs keep turning up. (And I just read that most jobs won't even hire anyone that doesn't already have a job, which is just plain rediculous as well as unbelievably stupid. I'm in some need of a job, as I've been out of work since December 2008/January 2009 and STILL can't even get my foot in the door for an actual interview.) The economy is getting worse and worse, so how does Sony and any other company for that matter expect people to be able to even buy a brand new game system? It's like the new XBOX360 (don't own one, FYI), as they just remade that as well. Stop remaking game systems that people won't be able to afford. What's wrong with the DS, DSi, DSLite? They're perfectly capable of handling 3D things. Same with the PSP. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep made it clear that the PSP is more than capable of handling the same 3D things that they're wanting to pull off with yet another new game system. It's getting rediculous!!! :@

when did it ever rain Sora's in KH1? There was 1 Sora falling from the sky but nothing else.

Therefore, completely new game and different

*Stares* It is durring the time that they were in KH1. THAT'S how it's the same.

I'm up in the air about this. I'm getting kind of tired of them continuously remaking the DS for one. Don't get me wrong, Kingdom Hearts being one of the first games for this new system is awesome and all...however a lot of people won't be able to afford any of it if layoffs keep turning up. (And I just read that most jobs won't even hire anyone that doesn't already have a job, which is just plain rediculous as well as unbelievably stupid. I'm in some need of a job, as I've been out of work since December 2008/January 2009 and STILL can't even get my foot in the door for an actual interview.) The economy is getting worse and worse, so how does Sony and any other company for that matter expect people to be able to even buy a brand new game system? It's like the new XBOX360 (don't own one, FYI), as they just remade that as well. Stop remaking game systems that people won't be able to afford. What's wrong with the DS, DSi, DSLite? They're perfectly capable of handling 3D things. Same with the PSP. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep made it clear that the PSP is more than capable of handling the same 3D things that they're wanting to pull off with yet another new game system. It's getting rediculous!!! :@

Whine whine, moan moan, complain complain. Nintendo systems are the MOST affordable actually. HOW in all of WTF can you possibly say that XBOBX360 is a remake of XBOX? They're completely different consoles! That's like saying a Game Boy Advance is just a remake of a Game Boy Color. It makes no flippin' sense. And now the 3DS has a better graphics and power processor so it can handle "hardcore" games well too. Also now you can see the bullet fly into your face now. YEAH

Nintendo has come out with 4 diffrent ds plat form over the last few years and how do they execpt us to keep paying when they keep makig new products yes the 3ds does really sound like it's worth it.

wow, this seems like a cool game

but 3DS is fail -.-

And why is that?

everyone said it was, but i've been looking at stuff about it and it actually looks epic!

they have all this:

analog stick

full 3d top screen (with 3.5" screen)

kingdom hearts, mario kart and even DJ hero in 3D

ability to take 3D photos

all features of the DSi

meant to be even better looking than the PS2 itself

motion sensor

gyro-sensor

can show 3D movies

it's gonna be expensive, but now i want it really bad!