Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Smithee

The Worst Characters You've Ever Seen

IMO:

1. Hornswoggle (WWE) --> Ruined Finlay's, Chavo Guerrero's, and Carlito's careers, killed the Cruiserweight Championship and Division, bombed the Illegitimate McMahon and Anonymous GM storylines, and is just a dancing cancer that needs to be fired. PLEASE, WWE!!! PLEASE!!!

Posted Image

THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE

KILL HER....KILL HER....KILL HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

KILL HER WITH FIRE (No pun intended)

- All Twilight characters

- Yaxley (Harry Potter)

- Guren (Naruto Shippuden)

- Looker (Pokémon)

Box Ghost from Danny Phantom.  Lamest...villain...ever...He makes Cobra Commander look like Hitler.

Hahahaha you stole the answer right of my mouth.

IMO:1. Hornswoggle (WWE) --> Ruined Finlay's, Chavo Guerrero's, and Carlito's careers, killed the Cruiserweight Championship and Division, bombed the Illegitimate McMahon and Anonymous GM storylines, and is just a dancing cancer that needs to be fired. PLEASE, WWE!!! PLEASE!!!

Not that I disagree with your point but those guys were destined to become jobbers even without Hornswoggle help lol.

As for me,

Iris and Cilan on Pokemon (they started out okay enough and then turned very annoying the next episode)

Bianca from Pokemon (don't know if I spelled that right)

The mole creature from Animal Crossing and Nintendog in Super Smash Bros (I am trying to see the screen)

Goose from LoZ Skyward Sword

Peach only on Mario Kart (she kills me every single time that I race)

The "Hands" Pokemon (not going to say its name because I just simply dislike both stages of the creature)

As for me,Iris and Cilan on Pokemon (they started out okay enough and then turned very annoying the next episode)Bianca from Pokemon (don't know if I spelled that right)The mole creature from Animal Crossing and Nintendog in Super Smash Bros (I am trying to see the screen)Goose from LoZ Skyward SwordPeach only on Mario Kart (she kills me every single time that I race)The "Hands" Pokemon (not going to say its name because I just simply dislike both stages of the creature)

you mean Barbaracle,the WaterRock Pokemon??

Yeah,Kabutops is way much better in almost everyway when it comes to WaterRock Pokemon

Don't say its name, the B word is a very bad word

This thing is even worse than whoever created vanilla icecream mon. I can't think who in particular I hate besides Pokemom related, which is but not limited to...Goomy line: Stole Shrek's meme, looks like oozing shit that Umbrella made, and overhyped for its bulky offensive with Assault Vest. (Most predictable set ever) /shotThe forbidden "B" line: Gamefreak has to stop the bad designs. Is there even a history how the firetruck it became to be? Even Goodra has something it's based off of.Barry: Please, someone grab me a shotgun, because this guy needs to shut the firetruck up! Not once did I find this guy funny, and his "hurry or you will owe me 1000000 Pokedollars!" got old fast. Edited by OmegaForte

This thing is even worse than whoever created vanilla icecream mon. I can't think who in particular I hate besides Pokemom related, which is but not limited to...Goomy line: Stole Shrek's meme, looks like oozing shit that Umbrella made, and overhyped for its bulky offensive with Assault Vest. (Most predictable set ever) /shotThe forbidden "B" line: Gamefreak has to stop the bad designs. Is there even a history how the firetruck it became to be? Even Goodra has something it's based off of.Barry: Please, someone grab me a shotgun, because this guy needs to shut the firetruck up! Not once did I find this guy funny, and his "hurry or you will owe me 1000000 Pokedollars!" got old fast.

How dare you hate on my Goomy and it's evolutions!!!!! You are now not one of my favorite people. But yeah the whole "B" thing is like 'What The Firetruck'. And Barry, he was good to start out with, but he just became annoying after the first hour of playing D/P.

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)- He's so well written as a villain, it's tough not to hate this guy. I love hating him, though.

Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)- "HEY YOU GUYS GO FIGHT, I'LL HIDE BEHIND A ROCK FOR TEN EPISODES AND WATCH"

Marlon (Pokemon B2/W2)- He just came out of nowhere, with no backstory or anything.

Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII)- I just hate this guy.

Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)- Refer to Squall's reasoning.

Sugou (Sword Art Online)- This guy makes me sick.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)- I'm gonna get so much hate for this one...

Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Equestria Girls) --> Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I don't like the most incompetent and rushed villain in the franchise. Also, I nominate her for having the worst Heel-Face Turn of all time.Donkey Kong('s newer voice) (newer Mario Kart games) --> Good God... now he sounds like Patrick Star getting prison-raped! GO BACK TO HIS MARIO KART 64 VOICE, NINTENDO!!!

Edited by Alan Smithee

1. Ugaya Shizuki (Tamayori Princess(aka Hiiro no Kakera)) If you dare watch that show or play the o-game, you probably will find out why by the end of it.Top of my fictional character hit list right there, because just thinking about her makes me sick.

2. Gai Tsutsugami (Guilty Crown) -- While I kind of understand him, his actions through most of the show are a bit illogical to the point of me questioning if the writers even knew what they planned to do with him.

I am tempted to put Shu on here as well, but with my reanalysis of the show, he actually served his purpose in the story very well. Even if I do think he is scum. (HE PUNCHES (I think even knocking him out) ONE OF HIS FRIENDS BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO BE HONEST WITH SAID FRIEND!)

3. <inserts random One Piece villain for their evilness>  Or maybe Sugou (Sword Art Online) due to sickening evilness.I wanted 3 slots, though I couldn't think of any characters that flat out disgusted me to sickening levels or were EXTREMELY poorly written off the top of my head. I considered Legato from Trigun, but I thought he was a good villain for the show so he avoided this list.