Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video The GMV Contest of 2014!

Wow both of you are sooo good like the timing and the effects holy crap teach me O^O Well anyway, really curious who wins this last round because if I was Sora96 I would call it a draw. 

Wow both of you are sooo good like the timing and the effects holy crap teach me O^O Well anyway, really curious who wins this last round because if I was Sora96 I would call it a draw. 

Thank you!! Though if Sora96 did call it a draw he'd make us submit another video each so I hope that doesn't happen because I don't have time to make another new video! Though I guess I could just improve upon one of my old videos.

It has been decided.

Dim the lights.

The winner.....of The GMV Contest of 2014 is..........

FURYSPARK!

FurySpark has gone back-to-back-to-back and has become a Dynasty!

Congratulations!

Charlotte Kinouchi came agonisingly short of victory.

I'd like to thank everyone who entered this year and hope to see you all back next year in 2015 when you'll be able to use our HD 2.5 ReMIX cutscenes.

As I expected. Oh well, second place is still something I can be proud of :) Congratulations FurySpark! Sadly though I won't be here for next year's competition as I'll be in New Zealand from next month until October 2015 on a church teaching mission with very limited internet access (which is going to kill me!). But I hope to participate in the 2016 one! Hopefully by then we'll have kh3 footage to use as well :D

Great job everyone, I really wanted to participate, if my dad wasn't so obsessed with the computer and every little thing that affects his connection,but that's another story, I have been keeping up with the videos anyway and loving them all, it looks like I need to practice for next year  xD  ;)

Dang FurySpark is such a beast. I'm going to practice when I have the time though there's a amv I'm planning to make for Dangan Ronpa.. So I kinda admit when I first joined I didn't know it was a like a tournment where you send in multiple videos. Then looking at the last contests I found out and I quickly panicked wondering if I can even manage making more videos. After looking at a crap ton of useful tutorial vids, downloading overlays and fonts, I decided to suck it up and keep going. And thank god there was snow so school would be canceled or I wouldn't have finished. Thanks for having this contest Sora96 and I hope to beat FurySpark next time! >:DD