Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video The GMV Contest of 2014!

The first Divisional round match has been completed.

Charlotte Kinouchi has defeated Stardustblade358 and will move onto the Championship Final.

How the Championship Final is looking atm:

Charlotte Kinouchi vs FurySpark / The Basic Nerd

The other Divisional round match will be completed as soon as FurySpark and The Basic Nerd post their videos. They have until February 15 to do so.

The reigning champ faces off against the newcomer!

Will FurySpark move on to defend the title and possibly secure a third consecutive win, or will he be bested by the challenger?

And just who will ultimately face off against Charlotte Kinouchi- who has succeeded in surpassing her previous ranking in last year's competition?!

The excitement's building up as the finale draws ever closer!

Update: The champion will have the choice of either cutscenes or a playthrough for early access too. There will be two cutscene sections and two playthroughs. The champion will be able to choose one.

Whaaaa, that was just...wha..how..the things you do is ones that gets my brain go into a frenzy trying to figure out how the heck they do that. Looking at yours and mine, I'm 100% sure yours won. 

How's your video coming?

How's your video coming?

Tried doing the whole song of Counting Stars, but there's alot of parts when I get stuck on cause my brain has no imagination. 

Welp at least I don't have to worry about making another video. Thanks for having this contest Sora96, it got me to improve on my editing skills. Pretty sure next year I'll be back with better videos. Good luck to Charlotte and FurySpark on the finals. :D 

Welp at least I don't have to worry about making another video. Thanks for having this contest Sora96, it got me to improve on my editing skills. Pretty sure next year I'll be back with better videos. Good luck to Charlotte and FurySpark on the finals. :D

Thank you! You did a really good job on that video so I think there's a good chance you could win next year!

Almost didn't think I'd make it in time! I hope you're going by an American time zone Sora96 because it's already 1:30am on Sunday morning where I am! Here's my entry for the finals anyway. It's not quite as polished as I'd have liked because I ran out of time and I very much doubt it's enough to beat FurySpark but I did my best so I'll be happy whatever the outcome. Hope you like it!