Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Oops....sorry 

that wasn't directed at you lol, just a general question. the game is out and you all know how long it takes for GF to announce these types of things (Gen 4, even though I mention it a lot)

that wasn't directed at you lol, just a general question. the game is out and you all know how long it takes for GF to announce these types of things (Gen 4, even though I mention it a lot)

Well,Keldeo and Melloetta were leaked pretty fast,so I expect the next event Pokemon to be announced maybe around January

I wonder that too, but if you mesh red and blue, you DO get purple I guess. Seems like X/Y exclusivity might return for these twoalso spoilers gg does anyone even care anymore?

Oops. I did but I forgot to add spoilers on her. Now ya know how some of us felt 1 week before XY launch date.

Well,Keldeo and Melloetta were leaked pretty fast,so I expect the next event Pokemon to be announced maybe around January

leaked and official announcements are different, but I think something will happen after pokebank is out.

Oops. I did but I forgot to add spoilers on her. Now ya know how some of us felt 1 week before XY launch date.

just to be mindful of others, since some of us don't care (me especially)   

At this point it doesn't matter whether stuff get into spoiler tags or not since its been well over 2 weeks since the game released.

But if you want to just incase someone wanders by, then put it in spoiler tags.

I like Hoopa's name, it reminds me of Krabby Patty Episode in Spongebob.

"Sounds like a lot of...."

"HOOPLA"

Volcanion looks weird but its not that bad. Honestly it looks so...Mayan. I mean what is it? A Stargate? A doughnut? A cock ring? Like what???

Diancie looks the best and she is awesome, I love how they didn't make her super cutesy because she is a Fairy type. 

Latios and Latias went Dragon Ball Z and fused together. 

This is what Pokémon Z will probably be about. Calling it now. 

At this point it doesn't matter whether stuff get into spoiler tags or not since its been well over 2 weeks since the game released.

"HOOPLA"

Volcanion looks weird but its not that bad. Honestly it looks so...Mayan. I mean what is it? A Stargate? A doughnut? A cock ring? Like what???

Diancie looks the best and she is awesome, I love how they didn't make her super cutesy because she is a Fairy type. 

As for Diancie,that 4x weakness to steel isn't pretty,especially against Empoleon

As for Diancie,that 4x weakness to steel isn't pretty,especially against Empoleon

Empoleon was never a common Pokémon used in OU anyways.

Besides I am talking about aesthetically, not competitively. 

"HOOPLA"

Kyurem already pulled out the DBZ fusions. 

But did he take years to perform the fusion? 

I dunno. It was one being at one time. We can relate potara earrings to the DNA splicers. (Except one is permanent, but then again in one episode "somehow separated them)

Edited by OmegaForte

I'm just gonna put this in spoilers anyways

Posted ImageWhat is going on with Latias and Latios?

(highlight the space below to view the spoilers)

There is NO WAY Arceus is gonna be in the wild....and since this was from a hack...I'm gonna guess there will be an Arceus event.

Anyway,if Arceus got a Mega evolution........get ready to face the wrath of the Pokegod

I'm just gonna put this in spoilers anyways

Posted ImageWhat is going on with Latias and Latios?

Okay so we have 2 demonic butteryfly's, an evil floating doll thing, heatran's tumor infested cousin, a diamond in the rough, what ever the firetruck floette is, the X1 and airforce 1, and God. Seems like a usual Friday for pokemon.

Edited by Blake

Okay so we have 2 demonic butteryfly's, an evil floating doll thing, heatran's tumor infested cousin, a diamond in the rough, what ever the firetruck floette is, the X1 and airforce 1, and God. Seems like a usual Friday for pokemon.

More like a flying demonic voltorb and another demonic butterfly, a voodoo doll of death, a cock ring, a perfume bottle, The ditching floette, two airplane with fencing swords, and our mythical holy deer

More like a flying demonic voltorb and another demonic butterfly, a voodoo doll of death, a cock ring, a perfume bottle, The ditching floette, two airplane with fencing swords, and our mythical holy deer

the lati's stole samurott's blade idea, and literally god has always appealed to more of a Space goat along with the pink giga monster, time giraffe and figurative satan

the lati's stole samurott's blade idea, and literally god has always appealed to more of a Space goat along with the pink giga monster, time giraffe and figurative satan

More like they stole Escalvier's blade idea. He is a Space Goat, Palkia is a Space Penis, Dialga is what you stated and Giratina is a Time Giraffe's Lost Satanic Cousin.

More like they stole Escalvier's blade idea. He is a Space Goat, Palkia is a Space Penis, Dialga is what you stated and Giratina is a Time Giraffe's Lost Satanic Cousin.

Giritina is what happens when you make a circle broken pokeballs and burn vivllion wings in sacred ash.

Floette is shiny, I think...Maybe not.