Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

On that topic (kinda) I wonder if Blastoise and Venasaur will get X/Y exclusive mega's along with Charizard and Mewtwo. And every other poke announced so far o: GF never confirmed the WEREN'T did they? I wonder....

dunno if you guys've seen the rest of these yet, but there were a couple of other megas, too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like all of them except for the third one and kinda the fourth one man seeing the first one though really makes me wanna get X or Y and that's if these are true as well but I still wanna wait to see if their will be a Z man I really hope there is a Z!!

dunno if you guys've seen the rest of these yet, but there were a couple of other megas, too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think that they are all interesting, but Manectric's Mega Evolution looks somewhat uncreative, and I do not think that Scizor deserves one.

I think that they are all interesting, but Manectric's Mega Evolution looks somewhat uncreative, and I do not think that Scizor deserves one.

I think the first one is ugly beyond belief.

I agree. Why would anyone think that it was a good idea to give Alakazam a giant beard and a nose?

I'd like to see you coming with a better form of a creature who attack psychicly with his spoons

And the irony is,you'll end up using it if it proved to be competitively useful.

You can't expect every single design to be perfect.Besides...at least it look like Santa lol

I'd like to see you coming with a better form of a creature who attack psychicly with his spoons

I probably could, actually, and it would definitely not look anywhere near as ugly.

I probably could, actually, and it would definitely not look anywhere near as ugly.

Ok show us,grab a pen and start drawing,I'd like to see you drawing designs for more than 50+ creatures at least that doesn't have a Sonicy influence on it.

There is a difference between I could and actually drawing.

I'm gonna expect that you're gonna add a giant spoon for it or extends it's horns 

Ok show us,grab a pen and start drawing,I'd like to see you drawing designs for more than 50+ creatures at least that doesn't have a Sonicy influence on it.

There is a difference between I could and actually drawing.

I'm gonna expect that you're gonna add a giant spoon for it or extends it's horns 

As if you could do particularly well at it.

I have attempted to create my own Pokémon from time to time for years, and at least one of them would be eligible to become a real one.

I would never draw Pokémon that look like they have been influenced by designs from the Sonic series.

Your move.

Edited by Varnish

As if you could do particularly well at it.

I myself admit,even though I have lots of ideas,I suck ass at drawing and designing.

Even if the idea is good in my head there is no guarantee that it would turn into an awesome design in action

Here,I admitted that I suck ass at drawing,while you on the other hand claim that you can do better but don't want to prove it or you outright can't.

I like how you can't do better than the thing you bitch about

Edited by Metal Snake

I myself admit,even though I have lots of ideas,I suck ass at drawing and designing.

Even if the idea is good in my head there is no guarantee that it would turn into an awesome design in action

Here,I admitted that I suck ass at drawing,while you on the other hand claim that you can do better but don't want to prove it or you outright can't.

I like how you can't do better than the thing you bitch about

I know that you would scoff at my attempt, no matter what it would be.

I know that you would scoff at my attempt, no matter what it would be.

What scoff??,you were clearly showing off how great of a designer you are but you didn't do anything to prove it.

Even if I didn't like a design,I won't got outta my way and overglorify myself by saying that I can do better.

E.g:I hate the design of Grimer and Muk but I can't honestly come off with a better idea for a poison type

designing a character is not an easy task especially when you get to design over 50+ of them for a monster battle franchise like Yu gi oh and Pokemon 

Edited by Metal Snake

What scoff??,you were clearly showing off how great of a designer you are but you didn't do anything to prove it.

Even if I didn't like a design,I won't got outta my way and overglorify myself by saying that I can do better.

E.g:I hate the design of Grimer and Muk but I can't honestly come off with a better idea for a poison type

designing a character is not an easy task especially when you get to design over 50+ of them for a monster battle franchise like Yu gi oh and Pokemon 

I would show off a drawing of my proposal for what the Mega Evolution should look like if I wanted to, but I know that you and several others would probably just laugh at it and insult me, even if you do admit that you would not be able to do better.

Edited by Varnish

I want to go to the release party. Stupid curfew and lack of a car/drivers license.

I would show off a drawing of my proposal for what the Mega Evolution should look like if I wanted to, but I know that you and several others would probably just laugh at it and insult me, even if you do admit that you would not be able to do better.

If you think your designs are good,then why are you afraid of other people laughing at it or insulting you???Deviantart and google is full of fan-made Pokemon and it's not like you can't show your own if you actually can do better as you say.

So come on,the stage is yours,show us how your design is better

If you think your designs are good,then why are you afraid of other people laughing at it or insulting you???Deviantart and google is full of fan-made Pokemon and it's not like you can't show your own if you actually can do better as you say.

So come on,the stage is yours,show us how your design is better

I do not think that my designs are good, but I think that I will be able to create a better design than the official abomination of a Mega-Evolution that already exists.

Claims that all of the Pokémon have new cries are not entirely true. I have watched my relative play their copy of Y version, and they encountered a Bidoof that had the same cry as in previous games.

Claims that all of the Pokémon have new cries are not entirely true. I have watched my relative play their copy of Y version, and they encountered a Bidoof that had the same cry as in previous games.

They mean like Gen 1. Listen to Raichu. I could hear *some difference with the cry. There some other idk I'll actually get the game in like 10 hours.

They mean like Gen 1. Listen to Raichu. I could hear *some difference with the cry. There some other idk I'll actually get the game in like 10 hours.

I have heard Weedle's cry, and while there is a noticeable difference from its cry in previous generations, it is nothing to become excited over.

Choosing Fennekin and Squirtle on my first playthrough with all the other pokemon from Kalos to fill out my party. On the 2nd playthrough, nostalgia party.