Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

And once again making mumbo-jumbo. We aren't even reviewing the games. We are stating how bad the design are, simple as that. 

Although you could say already the beginning will be tough for those who want to dump the starter. I'll use Froakie as an HM slave. 

But you're the one who said "Bit Impact on the game"

For me I'll pick Froakie and Bulbasaur,since I already have both Charizard and Blastoise in my White 2....I'll pick the X version Digitally this time then I'll pick the Y version physically later

But you're the one who said "Bit Impact on the game"

For me I'll pick Froakie and Bulbasaur,since I already have both Charizard and Blastoise in my White 2....I'll pick the X version Digitally this time then I'll pick the Y version physically later

Indeed. For me, it's not lving with a starter, for others it could be already something else. (For example like you said, except not that bad of a score)

Also karma is a bitch:

Posted Image

The very same leaker.

Indeed. For me, it's not lving with a starter, for others it could be already something else. (For example like you said, except not that bad of a score)

Also karma is a bitch:

Posted Image

The very same leaker.

Speaking of the leaker

He deleted all the pictures he leaked from his account.

Well,that's what you get for spoiling before release and I don't feel sorry for him

Also add the fact (on in this case opinion) not even 1 turned out awesome. Closest of being possibly awesome is Froakie's final evo, at least the way I see it. (I still think the tongue-scarf is stupid)

That is uplifting, but could you please tell me how to find a leak of a picture of it?

Wow that was nice of the guy to return the copy of pokemon X, though I wouldn't of lol Pokemon X and Y is something I've been waiting for for a long time and if my friend gave it to me early then I wouldn't go back and return it.

Another Froakie final evo picture

Posted Image

he honestly looks alright, definitely my choice

He looks alright to me and I expected that from a frog Pokemon

In fact he's the only frog Pokemon TO ACTUALLY USE IT'S TONGUE

Neither Politoed,Toxicroak nor Seismetoad have ever used their tongue 

So for me,Froakie's last evo design looks good

so anyone heard of the new charizard mega evolution? He becomes a fire/dragon type, but exclusive to Pokemon X.

here's the details.  http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/02/this-is-what-mega-charizard-looks-like-in-pokemon-x-y

Will this, as well as Mewtwo's version exclusive mega evolution X, make you change your mind about getting Pokemon Y? I'm almost ready to call gamestop to change my preorder.

so anyone heard of the new charizard mega evolution? He becomes a fire/dragon type, but exclusive to Pokemon X.

here's the details.  http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/02/this-is-what-mega-charizard-looks-like-in-pokemon-x-y

Will this, as well as Mewtwo's version exclusive mega evolution X, make you change your mind about getting Pokemon Y? I'm almost ready to call gamestop to change my preorder.

Uh...we've been discussing this for a tiny bit.

Another Froakie final evo picture

Posted Image

he honestly looks alright, definitely my choice

I like it. If the other two secondary starter evolutions are real, then this one is definitely my choice.

I'm so conflicted as to what Pokemon to get... Are the typings confirmed as Grass/Fighting, Water/Dark, Fire/Psychic?Greninja, Chesnaught and Delphox all look cool (I like the tongue on Greninja) and have good typings. I think Chesnaught and Delphox will look better in motion. 2D images of 3D models never look good...

If I get Chesnaught I'll probably get Charizard, Greninja-Charizard, and Delphox-Blastoise... And I'll trade in a Venusaur to use as a back-up tank xD they are pretty good, especially with Thick Fat. I'm thinking of getting a Gardevoir too (I like the Fairy/Psychic typing :P). Not sure which other Pokemon will be on my team though... Possibly Ampharos? xD oh, this will be a difficult decision, especially with only one Megavolution per team :P

I can't believe how upset Nintendo is right now with the leaks, they are actually going out to retailers to make sure they don't sell anymore pokemon X and Y games early

Edited by Kodakliv

So is it possible for the other two pokemon evolutions to be fake too? or are those the real deal?

I doubt it, unfortunately.

Edited by Varnish

I'm so conflicted as to what Pokemon to get... Are the typings confirmed as Grass/Fighting, Water/Dark, Fire/Psychic?Greninja, Chesnaught and Delphox all look cool (I like the tongue on Greninja) and have good typings. I think Chesnaught and Delphox will look better in motion. 2D images of 3D models never look good...

If I get Chesnaught I'll probably get Charizard, Greninja-Charizard, and Delphox-Blastoise... And I'll trade in a Venusaur to use as a back-up tank xD they are pretty good, especially with Thick Fat. I'm thinking of getting a Gardevoir too (I like the Fairy/Psychic typing :P). Not sure which other Pokemon will be on my team though... Possibly Ampharos? xD oh, this will be a difficult decision, especially with only one Megavolution per team :P

Preeeety sure they`re fake.

Be cool to get the game early. I'd like, totally keep everything a secret. My little brother might say something to that... :(

Edited by SoraBlade

I'm actually laughing at those people who have to return there copies of Pokemon X and Y or else they'll get sued from Nintendo xD lol.

Those who got sued are the leakers

Besides,I don't think anyone would want his hard work to be spoiled right before release

So I honestly don't feel sorry for those leakers