Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I'd like to see Chespin have a rabbit head and squirrel tal in his later evos. It'd be all the more reason for some to get him. Who doesn't want a grass rabbit with an epic tail?

Chespin is a Hedgehog 0: So I think it's going to get more of this chestnut-look he's supposed to have (on his head)I don't really want to make any predictions about this Pokemon game, it's gonna be kinda a new game in the Series, so there are many possibilities... My only hope is, that it's gonna be a game to remember

For me, I'd like to see:

-The ability to customize your trainer.

-A better PC Box

-More side-quests, or more things to do on the side.

-A slightly more unique story-line.

i agree with all of these.  Maybe a search function on the PC box?  I don't want to spend way too much time looking for a specific pokemon in the boxes.

Chespin is a Hedgehog 0: So I think it's going to get more of this chestnut-look he's supposed to have (on his head)I don't really want to make any predictions about this Pokemon game, it's gonna be kinda a new game in the Series, so there are many possibilities... My only hope is, that it's gonna be a game to remember

no.  it's no hedgehog.

no.  it's no hedgehog.

Yes it is. The german Name says it all: Igamaro = Igel (Hedgehog) + Marone (chestnut)Even the english name is totally obvious. Chespin = Chestnut + Pin/Spine ... Which animal has Pin/Spines? A Hedgehog...

I'd like to see: 

faster paced battle

more post game content

and maybe new items or stones

Yes it is. The german Name says it all: Igamaro = Igel (Hedgehog) + Marone (chestnut)
Even the english name is totally obvious. Chespin = Chestnut + Pin/Spine ... Which animal has Pin/Spines? A Hedgehog...

ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Keysofblades

Im am sooooo going to pre order one of them!!!!!! Hopefully we can now get a ruby and saphire remake in 3d.....also, i bet pokemon z will be next :P

Im am sooooo going to pre order one of them!!!!!! Hopefully we can now get a ruby and saphire remake in 3d.....also, i bet pokemon z will be next :P

I'm going to pre-order both versions of the game for the first time just to add to my Nintendo 3DS library collection plus, that way I'll have some replay value for pokemon X/Y

While I agree it's doubtful, there's no reason they wouldn't add types.

And lol about a million people have said they're calling their fire starter that. :P On all the other forums I'm on, anyway.

I had it first.  I named a Flareon Mozilla about two years ago.

Also, I love all the people assuming there'll be a Z.  You saw where the Gray predictions went, right?

Edited by OthersiderME

Here's something i dont know if u figured out yet: x y z are coordinates for a 3dpoint. Thus why they titles arenamed x, y and predicted z....also i know everyone is thinkin this:post-35930-0-52890900-1357997003_thumb.jpg

Edited by khdude214

Here's something i dont know if u figured out yet: x y z are coordinates for a 3dpoint. Thus why they titles arenamed x, y and predicted z....also i know everyone is thinkin this: image.jpg
This.

Especially the fire fighting typing. Gamefreak has been very lazy with this. The typing I expect is Fire-Psychic, or just fire. (I have my reasons, but sick atm)

This just came up randomly but,

How many pokemon do we have right now? Including the new ones I mean

I'm not sure, but the number 635 comes to mind.

Actually, there are currently 649 Pokemon in the 'dex, adding in the new gen 6 ones, its 654.

Posted Image

I don't know if anybody already said it but: He does not wear his sunglasses in this picture, right? Does this mean that we can put some things on the characters?

I'm really not sure if it's a fanservice game, or if it's 6th Gen already...

There are new Pokémons, that's for sure, but there are lots of old Pokémons there too.

It's gen 6. New starters+new legendaries+new region+new theme=new gen. The reason we haven't seen many new Pokemon is probably because they don't want to give so much away so soon.

According to Pokedex 3D Pro, there are over 700.

Not really. The Pokedex 3D Pro lists it a s being over 700 because for Pokemon with multiple forms (i.e. Unown, Arceus, ect) there's a separate page for each form.

I don't know if anybody already said it but: He does not wear his sunglasses in this picture, right? Does this mean that we can put some things on the characters?

I'm not sure could be a glitch or maybe we just can't see them 'cause of the angle.

Here's something i dont know if u figured out yet: x y z are coordinates for a 3dpoint. Thus why they titles arenamed x, y and predicted z....also i know everyone is thinkin this:Posted Image

I agree but some people think X/Y are referring chromosomes so they think XX/XY will be next. As for Fennekin, in the trailer it seems like it can use some Psychic-Type moves so maybe Fire/Psychic?

oh look they finally bothered doing a "simultaneous" release

(and Australia gets it last as usual, watch)

Nope, you get it the same time as everyone else. Nintendo Direct said so.

I noticed some things in the trailer. Calling it now.1:05 Bug-Type gym. 1:07 Fire-type gym. And was that Rosa (B2/W2/ FMC) behind the MMC @ 0:55? And I don't know about the other gyms but for the Elite 4 I think it would have been cool if (ignoring what seems to be a Fire-Type gym) they  represented the 4 ancient elements Ground (Earth) Fire, Flying (Air) and Water. I got the idea for that from Shauntal as all of her Pokemon (in B/W) have those as secondary types,

A for the debate over axis Vs. D.N.A as the theme there's support for both in the trailers.

Axis:

Y axis is vertical. Yveltal is Airborn

X axis is horizontal. Xerneas is grounded.

D.N.A.:

The D.N.A. double-helix does appear in the JP. logo.

Now dance puppets dance! Fight to the death! Mwahahahah! jk. we'll find out soon enough. Could be both to an extent.

Also we need Gen 6 (or 5) remakes off the Gen 1 and 3 games so I can play all gens on my 3DS

Edited by Sora_Kuno

Gen VI wish list

1. Portable PC system so you can switch out Pokemon in your Party on the fly.

2. The return of the Secret Bases from Gen III

3. Badge shining from Gen IV you know the one where the dirtier the badge the duller the sound it made. Not the one from Gen V part one were the noted were all the same. But I did like that in Gen V part one when you cleaned your badges it also lit up the Gym Leader's portrait. Maybe combine that part of the Gen V system with the Gen IV one.

4. I also want the new Poketool to have a function like the Pokegear phone where you can call up trainers for rematches and when you call certain people like your Mom or the regional Pokemon Professor you can ask them for advice like you could with the Xtransceiver in Gen V part two

5. Your Mom can save your money like in Gen II AND rest your Pokemon like in all other Gens.

6. I want to keep the Day/Night and Seasonal system from Gen V.

7. The ability to have more than one save file.

Maybes

1. Gym leader Gossip from FR/LG

2. Underground similar to Gen IV but with more to do.

I also would've liked the return of Yellow and HG/SS's Pokemon following mechanic but judging from the trailer it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Edited by Sora_Kuno