Possible Shiny version of Fennekin.

NOT CONFIRMED.

Same goes for Chespin:

Posted Image

Flabébé might be confirmed though:

Posted Image

Team Flare theme? I must find it.

I love the Rival Theme a lot, it really sounds great. :3

My bad I found out it's fan made. A fan made video that's been copied a lot that I thought it was official. Stupid youtubers.

Fennekin* 

I like it because it's unique, but jesus christ they could've picked a better color combination. 

Meh! I personally liked the colors, I think. xD But maybe i'll look again.

I do hope my fairy type club here gets more members someday. Again, I had to say it....

kh13 sure can seem like a dark and gloomy place sometimes.....

Meh! I personally liked the colors, I think. xD But maybe i'll look again.

I do hope my fairy type club here gets more members someday. Again, I had to say it....

kh13 sure can seem like a dark and gloomy place sometimes.....

I really don't see the fuss about someone not joining a particular club. Even if it's yours, if people don't want to join, they don't have to join. 

I really don't see the fuss about someone not joining a particular club. Even if it's yours, if people don't want to join, they don't have to join. 

Its not that its my club that peeves me, no one joined my other clubs and I was fine with it.

It just *REALLY* upsets me that people seem to be ditching a new type that reprisents everything that means the world to me, or, to me, that people are worth loving...

:

I know a lot of this may have to do with my poor upbringing and overshelteredness that i'm getting this way.

I wish I NEVER made that club...>_<;;;

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

Its not that its my club that peeves me, no one joined my other clubs and I was fine with it.

It just *REALLY* upsets me that people seem to be ditching a new type that reprisents everything that means the world to me, or, to me, that people are worth loving...

:

I know a lot of this may have to do with my poor upbringing and overshelteredness that i'm getting this way.

If people do not like the Fairy type then they have every reason to dislike it. Yes there are a few people bashing the type but there are always a few people bashing new mechanics/games/movies/books/shows/phones/tv/etc. There are many who like it too. It's not a big deal. 

Fennekin* 

I like it because it's unique, but jesus christ they could've picked a better color combination. 

I kinda wanted Fennekin's shiny (if not that) body green or pink, if green, then purple for the ears' inside. If pink, then ear insides yellow. I don't know...Just seems cooler than fire and water colours. >.<

:

You need to remember, Dawn: People will be like that.

Im sure the shinies are determined by the next color in some palette I have no clue on. (I must do more research)

And... Shiny reminds me of Renamon's evo recolor. (It's purple)

Edited by OmegaForte

Im sure the shinies are determined by the next color in some palette I have no clue on. (I must do more research)And... Shiny reminds me of Renamon's evo recolor. (It's purple)

everyone loves the shiny Garchomp

i really want to know who thought of that one

I kinda wanted Fennekin's shiny (if not that) body green or pink, if green, then purple for the ears' inside. If pink, then ear insides yellow. I don't know...Just seems cooler than fire and water colours. >.<

You need to remember, Dawn: People will be like that.

Its just not right that people are doing that!!!...though, disliking it cuz its new, i guess thats ok.

I'm just really sick of taking risperdome so i don't absolutely HATE people because they all seem like bloody heartless jerks to me. there, i said it...

Shana said it like any person would; Not everyone is going to like something. No one is forced to join either.

I still can't find the palettes they used to determine their shiny.

Calm down  (Shana and Dawnstar2004)

There is nothing worthwhile to argue for

Please don't derail the thread 

This. Please continue the discussion in private if you must, but do not continue to drag this thread off topic. 

I`m feeling Bunnelby MAY have a black body, while having gold/yellow replace the brown. That would look...cool. It's easy to imagine it, but not very likely. :(

Shiny Vivillon, I think might be blue.

Calm down  (Shana and Dawnstar2004)

There is nothing worthwhile to argue for

Please don't derail the thread 

How was I not calm? I responded by saying the truth, no one was going to say that anyways.