Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I want a bit of a twist in the storyline, not the same old, Bad guy comes, team up with rival, beat the champion, beat the battle frontier and and at last all there's left to do is complete your dex. And interesting storyline for a change would be more that better imo

I want an amazing after-game similar to Heartgold/Soulsilver. We do the normal battling the gym leaders and elite four, then after that, we can explore Hoenn or Sinnoh and defeat their gym leaders and Elite Four. 

I think they might be a dragon elite 4, as well as a dark gym.

Lance wasn't enough huh?  But a dark gym type does sound interesting.  I don't think we've had one of those before.

They aren't really mascots as they are the main Legendaries of the games. Although I much prefer X's. 

Main Legendaries are usually the Mascots. The only exceptions were the Gen I games and their Gen III remakes.

And OMG this make so much sense!

http://pokepostman.tumblr.com/image/40535442884

Edited by Sora_Kuno

Some new information regarding Pokemon X/Y. . Amazon.com has begun taking pre-orders for the two role-playing games. If you want to encounter the legendary four-legged deer, Xerneas, pre-order Pokémon X pre-order here. If you want to catch the legendary Y-shaped bird, Yveltal, pre-order Pokémon Y from the online retailer here. Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will launch worldwide in October.

No, it just got announced literally a couple weeks ago. Try again in the summer, when it's only around 3-5 months away from release compared from almost a whole year.

No, it just got announced literally a couple weeks ago. Try again in the summer, when it's only around 3-5 months away from release compared from almost a whole year.

Nope not at all. There is a 3DS Nintendo Direct coming up though, but there is no official announcement when it's going to broadcast nor if Pokemon X and Y is going to debut in it. 

Nope.

Not at all.

No not me .

It would make no sense if I said no again :/

No... (Mario voice)

I expect a spreadsheet of all the Pokemon by Summer. If I remember correctly, didn't BW image of all the Pokemom came out a couple of months before the release date of Japan?

England

Posted ImageI'm happy it's based off of England (since I always thought Sinnoh was based off of England but it was actually northern Japan). I like France and all, but I neeeeed England. Id love it either way though. c: What do you all think?

NOTE: Not mine at all.

Edited by Shana09

Dang. That's pretty cool to know! :ONow we need one based off Antartica

I actually want one based off of Africa after that post. Makes me think about how amazing it can be. Also will a lot of key components Africa deals with can be implied into the game, though it will be dark as heck as much as I am picturing it. 

How about Australia? I want a koala....

England

Posted ImageI'm happy it's based off of England (since I always thought Sinnoh was based off of England but it was actually northern Japan). I like France and all, but I neeeeed England. Id love it either way though. c: What do you all think?

NOTE: Not mine at all.

I think the new region looks beautiful! I'm so excited to get these games!