Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Posted Image

Notice how the antlers to the front legs make an X?

Posted Image

Now realize it's shaped like a Y?

And how's this for cool? The pokemon are blue and red, like the X and Y in the logo, as well as the classic-(Y) games?

X and Y aren't just "letters". They're referring to the x-and-y-axes on a grid, showing how it's the first 3D title in the series.Also, I wonder how many people are butthurt about no RS remakes.

a grid would signify two dimensions, if there's only an X and a Y.  your theory could work if there's a Z, though.

............. no not popular at all. I mean it's not like millions of people around the world, wait let me rephrase that, 10'S OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD (much better), play pokemon games.....

I dont think Iraq has them :x and sure that many but its not as popular as like COD, Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Dead Space, Portal, etc etc.

Edited by Rainbow Dash

I dont think Iraq has them :x and sure that many but its not as popular as like COD, Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Dead Space, Portal, etc etc.

Considering Pokemon has sold over 220 million copies in total of all their games, and is the second most-popular video game in the world, I am seriously confused how you could have missed anything, especially if you play video games.

Anyway, I seem to have favored the frog starter myself. And I totally foresaw the Pokemon games eventually being brought to the 3DS. Good thing I have one.

Considering Pokemon has sold over 220 million copies in total of all their games, and is the second most-popular video game in the world, I am seriously confused how you could have missed anything, especially if you play video games.Anyway, I seem to have favored the frog starter myself. And I totally foresaw the Pokemon games eventually being brought to the 3DS. Good thing I have one.

Second most popular...................No o.o One copy of any COD or Battlefield  or even Portal game can sell Billions owo

The names X and Y are so perfect, so many meanings, I would have never have thought of that.

I think I'm going to make Frokie my partner. Definitely getting both games, but I'll get X first and make it my main game.

Um, I'm pretty sure everyone knew this haha. The X even comes up in the deer's eye at one point. The bird was very obviously portrayed as a Y... most people were aware of this. :P

... The more I stare at the Y-Legend, the more I think I can see a heart in its chest. o_o;

Edited by Xalaru

Second most popular...................No o.o One copy of any COD or Battlefield  or even Portal game can sell Billions owo

well here is an interesting fact.

Most popular Video Game Franchises in the world:

1. Mario

2. Pokemon

8. Final Fantasy

9. Call of Duty

I love final fantasy and COD is ok (I prefer RPG's with gigantic stories over multiplayer FPS's) but pokemon is much higher on the list. sorry to break it to you

No, it can't. Millions, maybe, but not billions. Pokemon has sold a total of 220 million copies of their games in total, like I said before, while Call of Duty and Battlefield put together has only sold 150 million.

I could continue arguing, but we are here to discuss Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. I simply found it confusing how such a game that is WAY more popular than the games you listed became so unknown you only just found out they still made games for them. With that said, let's drop the subject now.

it looks good but I think I will wait for the most likely game called Pokemon Z to come out.  The legends look cool and so do the starters I really like the fire fox one really cute.  But really I am not looking forward for this being a show like really they should stop with that or at least have Ash age he has been 10 for like 20 years have age at least two years come on or just start this over with a new character, but I know this isn't about the show I'm just putting my opinion in about that as well.  I just hope when the release the sequel or whatever they are called when they release a new game with the same region but different name I hope they actually make it Pokemon Z and not Pokemon X2 and Pokemon Y2 

well here is an interesting fact.

Most popular Video Game Franchises in the world:

1. Mario

2. Pokemon

8. Final Fantasy

9. Call of Duty

I love final fantasy and COD is ok (I prefer RPG's with gigantic stories over multiplayer FPS's) but pokemon is much higher on the list. sorry to break it to you

Actually COD just reached as the #1 franchise over EVERYTHING including Star Wars, Battlefield, LOTR, Harry Potter, etc etc etc. 

No, it can't. Millions, maybe, but not billions. Pokemon has sold a total of 220 million copies of their games in total, like I said before, while Call of Duty and Battlefield put together has only sold 150 million.

I could continue arguing, but we are here to discuss Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. I simply found it confusing how such a game that is WAY more popular than the games you listed became so unknown you only just found out they still made games for them. With that said, let's drop the subject now.

Oh yea I was thinking of the money crap sorry ;3 but over all COD Copies of all their games Im sure theres been 500M sold .-. which is billions of $$$ and you have to configure in the DLC's, clothing lines, and all that nonsense.

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Hm! This sure looks different compared to the previous ones, not sure if it's good or bad. (There's so many things I've used to and like..)

I don't like the grass and water starters...