Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I must have been tired, I could have sworn that said Febuary.

Poke transfer is out again for Japan, but not Pokebank. They're rolling out slowly since they'd still need Pokebank if they want those transferred mons on XY. I still give it 1-2 weeks, weekend being te earliest.

How did this thread end up here? 0_o Wasn't it a general discussion thread?

Edited by DragonMaster

How did this thread end up here? 0_o Wasn't it a general discussion thread?

I... don't know? I'm going to leave it here for a few while I figure out what the heck its doing in Media. o_o

EDIT:

Okay, its back to where it should be. That was just... strange.

Edited by DragonMaster

I... don't know? I'm going to leave it here for a few while I figure out what the heck its doing in Media. o_oEDIT:Okay, its back to where it should be. That was just... strange.

Oh I see what hapenned. Someone merged two threads, but merged what once was "Pokemon X and Y General Discussion" towards some other thread. (I assume this thread title name.) Also I think it was a sticky before.lol someone really messed up the merging.

Oh I see what hapenned. Someone merged two threads, but merged what once was "Pokemon X and Y General Discussion" towards some other thread. (I assume this thread title name.) Also I think it was a sticky before.lol someone really messed up the merging.

Yup, that's exactly what happened apparently. Thanks to you (and Metal Snake) for pointing this out, as it really helped me get it all straightened out. :)

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/01/06/next-gen-pokemon-games-called-plus-and-minus/

Posted Image

Gamefreak and Nintendo isn't that stupid to accidentally slip that much information, or we could have known something about XY during BW's release. Sure XY took some years in development, but like I said before, they're not that stupid. Also we've seen how much bullshit rumors been proven false once XY was announced. (Data type, hahahah)

Going to be heading to GameStop tomorrow to get my copy of Pokemon X/Y. I look forward to battling you guys whenever I get the chance. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Black/White. So I hope this new game gives me a fantastic story like with Black/White.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by this game :) the only thing I will say is that it lacks in post game stuff which to gamers like me really matters in a game, that's why I don't have Pokémon X anymore.

There is one other way that you can do it in game, after you battle or trade with someone it should ask you if you want to add them as a friend. Note though they also have to add you as a friend also in order for it to work.

Edited by Kodakliv

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by this game :) the only thing I will say is that it lacks in post game stuff which to gamers like me really matters in a game, that's why I don't have Pokémon X anymore.

Yeah I heard Pokemon X/Y doesn't have much to do after you beat the main storyline aside from fighting random people online. Which is kind of a shame because I would love to do more stuff in X/Y after finishing the main storyline.

Yeah I heard Pokemon X/Y doesn't have much to do after you beat the main storyline aside from fighting random people online. Which is kind of a shame because I would love to do more stuff in X/Y after finishing the main storyline.

Yeah,it's something that BlackWhite 2 have over XY but trust me battling online gets more fun as the time goes by and the main game itself is very enjoyable

The game is still great ^_^

Edited by Metal Snake

Once I get my PS4 March I will finally start saving up for my first 3DS XL and finally get back into competitive battling with Pokemon! ;) this will be a good year for me I think.

But you said you no longer have X&Y so how will you battle competitively?

Did you sell your previous 3DS along with your copy of X??

Edited by Metal Snake

But you said you no longer have X&Y so how will you battle competitively? Did you sell your previous 3DS along with your copy of X??

I had too to put money down on the PS4. One of my new year resolutions is to keep all my systems and start fresh. So I'll just keep saving until I get enough to get Pokemon X. And I figure not many things are going on with Pokemon X and Y ATM so might as well and relax for a bit.

I just came back from GameStop and now I finally have the newest entry to the Pokemon series (Pokemon X &Y). Do you guys think I should play as the boy or girl?

Edited by Tails

I just came back from GameStop and now I finally have the newest entry to the Pokemon series (Pokemon X &Y). Do you guys think I should play as the boy or girl?

The girl has much much better outfit to pick from than the boy trainer

The girl has much much better outfit to pick from than the boy trainer

Yeah she looks better than the boy, outfit wise. But then again if I ever choose the boy I could just change his clothes and make him look better.

Yeah she looks better than the boy, outfit wise. But then again if I ever choose the boy I could just change his clothes and make him look better.

I meant the girl has a huge variety of outfit to choose to buy unlike the make trainer