Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

As an experiment, I am going to use a Vivillon as a member of my main team. I currently own a Spewpa. Does anyone here know whether or not it is as useless as Butterfree and Beedrill?

I think Vivillon was ok on my team for half of the game, then I kind of found it useless, so it's up to you man :)

And Sorablade I think you are the coolest guy on here :D want to be friends on 3DS?

Someone at GF wasn't glad Arceus was made, so "hai lets give Pokemom mega evolution to be on "par" with legends, while a legendary? On par with a god."

Yup I can see it now...

I'll call it

Mega Arceus will be made soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaRZIfec5ng

The theme of Mega Arceus as it owns up the world.

Just beat Pokemon X and I have to say that this game was one of the better pokemon games, far better than 4th and 5th gen imo. It really felt like a pokemon game. 4th gen wasn't that bad, but it sure did feel like it was missing some stuff.

Just beat Pokemon X and I have to say that this game was one of the better pokemon games, far better than 4th and 5th gen imo. It really felt like a pokemon game. 4th gen wasn't that bad, but it sure did feel like it was missing some stuff.

I liked B/W more than D/P, but Soul Silver/Heart Gold were the best DS games. This newest Gen is pretty good so far, it has more spirit than the past games but is lacking a bit of content, especially post-game.

Yeah I agree but I'm just happy having the first 3D Pokemon game, alot of people forget that it's the first 3D Main Pokemon game, and then start criticizing the game, when they can't see how beautiful the game is.

Just because a game is beautiful doesn't mean it doesn't have it's flaws.

XY is great, but it was too focused on gameplay than content imo, unless theirs a crap ton of hidden stuff. (It's going to feel like 3rd gen again. yay)

I'm not concerned about the name as much as the glaring 4x weakness to Dark type and ghost type attacks which makes it a complete joke against the likes of Gengar

I hope it's still uber material (doubt it), so Darkrai has another reason to be on teams. *sobs because of MMY existence*

I'm not concerned about the name as much as the glaring 4x weakness to Dark type and ghost type attacks which makes it a complete joke against the likes of Gengar

and Volcarona has 4x to rocks and still is in OU. What's your point.

also something even more interesting

Posted Image and Posted Image

why. they were already OP as firetruck even without their soul dew...

Edited by Blake

At least Volcarona has one 4x weakness to rock and the other are either normal or just super effective

We don't know exactly the stat distribution for Hoopa so I might be wrong,but with 4x weaknesses to Dark and ghost,any Pokemon with high attack or special attack  and has crunch,Shadow Ball,Dark pulse,shadow claw or shadow sneak can easily kill it

Ah there we go; the airplane designs I mentioned before. They look derpy with those arms.

They probably did that to compensate for the fairy slayers. At least MegaGardevoir has another reason to be use with her monsterous spdef, but then again Latias might have the same thing going on as her regular base stats are similar to Gardevoir. (except more speed)

At least Volcarona has one 4x weakness to rock and the other are either normal or just super effective

We don't know exactly the stat distribution for Hoopa so I might be wrong,but with 4x weaknesses to Dark and ghost,any Pokemon with high attack or special attack  and has crunch,Shadow Ball,Dark pulse,shadow claw or shadow sneak can easily kill it

its exactly that glaring weakness that's gonna throw it in BL or some shit

watch it have some crazy super awesome move pool too

Ah there we go; the airplane designs I mentioned before. They look derpy with those arms.

They probably did that to compensate for the fairy slayers. At least MegaGardevoir has another reason to be use with her monsterous spdef, but then again Latias might have the same thing going on as her regular base stats are similar to Gardevoir. (except more speed)

way you keep it subtle 

but honestly, there is no way the Def/Sp.Def on those things aren't taking a hit. There has to be a draw back to that, I barely see one outside of no lefty/orb/scarf

Something I noticed

Why the Mega evo of both Latios and Latias has the same color scheme??? 

I wonder that too, but if you mesh red and blue, you DO get purple I guess. Seems like X/Y exclusivity might return for these two

also spoilers gg does anyone even care anymore?

Edited by Blake