Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Hey Guys and girls I'm back from my vacation! I finally beat the elite four and champion and the champions theme has a small part of 3rd gens gym leader music in it! SO I'M PRETTY SURE THAT RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!

Hey Guys and girls I'm back from my vacation! I finally beat the elite four and champion and the champions theme has a small part of 3rd gens gym leader music in it! SO I'M PRETTY SURE THAT RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!

I heard it had a small part but I can't hear it anywhere in the theme. 

the strings/techno in the songs are a tiny bit different but they follow the same pattern just need to listen closely, remember in the X and Y Champion battle go to about 1 minute and 6 seconds in, and then listen the hoenn gym leaders you'll kind of hear it.

Okay.

It doesn't sound like it.

Okay put on two videos on different tabs

Put XY Champions Battle Theme on 1:06

Put Hoenn Gym Leader Battle Theme on 1:06 

They sound really similar. 

So I found this nice link that talks about 9 unsolved mysteries of the games and it got me thinking yeah really what the heck are they about anyway here is the link and what do you guys think about them and have you found them all before reading this http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/55572/features/9-unsolved-mysteries-of-pokemon-x-and-y/

As an experiment, I am going to use a Vivillon as a member of my main team. I currently own a Spewpa. Does anyone here know whether or not it is as useless as Butterfree and Beedrill?

Edited by Varnish

oh, really? I didn't know. Then why did they add new pokemon if there were only going to be 69 that were new?

Because every Generation adds new Pokemon

Gen 4 has almost as less new Pokemon as X&Y as most of Gen 4 Pokemon were evolutions of previous gen Pokemon.

Besides,if they didn't add,you would've complained anyway why didn't they add new Pokemon

I was just playing Showdown yesterday and they started the Gen 6 OU and Ubers metagame beta...and HOLY SHIT Xerneas is freakin overpowered

Gen 6 OU, what a fun place that must be (still have to try it out...) Out of curiosity, have the Xerneas' you seen been running power herb? That's the first set that came to mind when I saw Geomancy :P

Gen 6 OU, what a fun place that must be (still have to try it out...) Out of curiosity, have the Xerneas' you seen been running power herb? That's the first set that came to mind when I saw Geomancy :P

Yeah it has power herb,but I didn't see Geomancy lowering any stats...unless it has the same effect as shell smash

And even without it,it has a TON of defense to stand against a sword dance Mega Lucario

Edited by Metal Snake

Posted Image(Picture from Nintendolife.com)

At last,the Luminose City glitch has been fixed.

See?that's how we could've fixed the KH3D glitch last year,by informing them about the bug

Does the update only apply to the Y version?

Yeah it has power herb,but I didn't see Geomancy lowering any stats...unless it has the same effect as shell smash

And even without it,it has a TON of defense to stand against a sword dance Mega Lucario

Geomancy takes 2 turns to Boost Sp.Att/Sp.Def/Spd by 2 stages. OP as firetruck! That thing needs to be throw in Ubers where it belongs.

I see the X update on eShop :/ and I'm DL it right now

I think so, as I believe the glitch was only in Y.

Excellent.

I see the X update on eShop :/ and I'm DL it right now

In that case, could you please tell me how to find it?

The glitch only occurs in the Y version as all the cases has been  reported from the Y version

There might be an X update but I need to look for a picture for it

The glitch only occurs in the Y version as all the cases has been  reported from the Y version

There might be an X update but I need to look for a picture for it

I have already used it, but I have a feeling that the update did not work. I did not see a "gift box" on my 3DS menu.