Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Ah gotcha thanks!

Does anyone here love the animation of Water Shuriken?! Just amazing when Grenninja does it

Nope.

Never saw it yet, chose Fennekin anyways.

Can you get the Torchic event thing if you download X or Y from the Eshop or can you only get it if you buy it from a store.

Yes, digital or re-tail it doesn't/shouldn't matter

Okay, this game went from kinda cheery into a nosedive strait into utterly depressing and some-what morally questioning. Love it.

From the footage I've seen so far

There are lots and lots of Gen 3 Pokemon in X & Y....more than Gen 4 and Gen 5

Could that be a hint to the RubySaphire Remake??

I counted so many *hints* toward R/S remake, its like if you complete the national dex and talk to masuda in -insert town name here- 's hotel, he'll just say "Congrats to caught every pokemon, have this Ruby and this Sapphire!"

Most of them was me being silly, but still >:3

I think I made the german ragequit.

So, he was spamming to battle with me. I chose Talonflame, Venasaur and Delphox.

We rounded it off to all level 50.

He started with the speical Blazekin. He tried to hit me, my Talonflame used fly. I dodged, then hit him, to a single sliver of health. Then he used another attack, and it got Talonflame to yellow. He used brave bird before I used my Agility, so, he killed himself, and that benefited for me, since I was way faster. Then he sent out Lucario. I hit him with Flame Charge, took him to yellow. I got hit, he knocked me to a SINGLE HP POINT, then I took him out with another Flame Charge. I assumed he would use his Yveltal to destroy me, but no. I never got to see his final Pokemon. So...yeah...I got pretty damn lucky.

#TalonflameSweep

EDIT: He mega-evolved the Lucario.

Edited by SoraBlade

I wonder how long this anime season will last? with fewer new pokemon it might not last as long, then again I'm sure they could just make simple stories along the line until the anime is over.

I wonder how long this anime season will last? with fewer new pokemon it might not last as long, then again I'm sure they could just make simple stories along the line until the anime is over.

With lots of Mega evolutions for the older ones I'm sure they can extend it...not as long as Best Wishes but maybe longer than the Sinnoh season

I can't remember where I'm suppose to go after I kill teamflareion.