Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

You guys must be really guilable if you believe that 4chan pic. I'm not even going to bother as there's suffienct proof that the leaked games+most images are legit. As much as I want stuff like

keychains, megagardevoir, etc, to be fake, it's not. (They ruined megagardevoir's look lol)

Edited by OmegaForte

You guys must be really guilable if you believe that 4chan pic. I'm not even going to bother as there's suffienct proof that the leaked games+most images are legit. As much as I want stuff like

keychains, megagardevoir, etc, to be fake, it's not. (They ruined megagardevoir's look lol)

We don't even know if any of this stuff is true as the leaker himself said that every single information in the leaks were fake

We still don't know if the likes of the Keychain or Mega Gardevoir are even true at this point....even you can't be 100% sure those are true just based on pictures

We don't even know if any of this stuff is true as the leaker himself said that every single information in the leaks were fake

We still don't know if the likes of the Keychain or Mega Gardevoir are even true at this point....even you can't be 100% sure those are true just based on pictures

99% sure with all the evidence I've seen.

The guy who got Nintendo'ed already proves that last 4chan image is fake. Like sending copies to Canada and Europe for testing? Yeah right, they just used the countries who already leaked the games and use the situation as an advantage. Also the first person's name is spelled wrong.

99% sure with all the evidence I've seen.The guy who got Nintendo'ed already proves that last 4chan image is fake. Like sending copies to Canada and Europe for testing? Yeah right, they just used the countries who already leaked the games and use the situation as an advantage. Also the first person's name is spelled wrong.

What advantages are to be got from such leaks??? 

What advantages are to be got from such leaks???

The image that says "we sent it to Canada and Europe..." statement. Image sent after the incidents happen? Wow, just about anyone can make up a story and use the past situations as an advantage to attempt to make the story "believable."I'm still afraid of the rumor on 70 Pokemon, not counting Mega evolutions. I think most of the ones I like atm are mega evos. Ouch...

The image that says "we sent it to Canada and Europe..." statement. Image sent after the incidents happen? Wow, just about anyone can make up a story and use the past situations as an advantage to attempt to make the story "believable."I'm still afraid of the rumor on 70 Pokemon, not counting Mega evolutions. I think most of the ones I like atm are mega evos. Ouch...

I'm still saying maybe 90.

So,with the release of X&Y...do you think PETA is up to yet another devious plan for another shitty flash game??

LOL they don't have the material for one this time, sadly enouth...

xD;

But, ugh, black and blue, funny as it was, had is depressing points...

xP

Still....lol. instent classic xD

LOL they don't have the material for one this time, sadly enouth...

xD;

But, ugh, black and blue, funny as it was, had is depressing points...

xP

Still....lol. instent classic xD

Sadly enough?

Sadly enough?!

SADLY ENOUGH!?!??!?!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-pJiqCo6T8

There's nothing good about ANY PARODY! If I remember, Nintendo sued PETA.

Super Tofu boy or whatever wasn't bad, though.

Chill out, SoraBlade, its not like I even approved of the idea in the first place....

I'm kidding.

I just hate those things.

Sadly enough?

Sadly enough?!

SADLY ENOUGH!?!??!?!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-pJiqCo6T8

There's nothing good about ANY PARODY! If I remember, Nintendo sued PETA.

Super Tofu boy or whatever wasn't bad, though.

Yep,but you know what should've happened,PETA should've been shut down....those asshole kills more animals than they save and they're busy parodying Assassin's Creed 4 now....I'm not kidding

Anyway,the release of X&Y is might be the biggest Pokemon release in YEARS and I think PETA would cash on that one way or another

Yep,but you know what should've happened,PETA should've been shut down....those asshole kills more animals than they save and they're busy parodying Assassin's Creed 4 now....I'm not kidding

I am surprised that they have not attacked the Sonic series yet.

I am surprised that they have not attacked the Sonic series yet.

I'm surprised that they didn't attack the Megaman X series to defend the right of the freakin Mavericks

I think both Eggman and Sigma got their hands on PETA to stop them from making bullshit of their games

But hey,Sonic Lost World is on the horizon and it might be another PETA victim

Off the topic of peta (it's getting far too dramatic IMO)....aren't swirlix and spritzee's newly shown evolutions just adorable? :)

I liked slirpix (i think it was called that?) a lot. ^_^ It kinda reminds me of a sanrio character.

Off the topic of peta (it's getting far too dramatic IMO)....aren't swirlix and spritzee's newly shown evolutions just adorable? :)

I liked slirpix (i think it was called that?) a lot. ^_^ It kinda reminds me of a sanrio character.

Slurpuff and Aromatisse.

And Aromatisse was terrifying to me.

Aromatisse is horrifying and Slurpuff is kind of cute.

I wanted Slurpuff to be a big fat adorable cotton-candy dog king and Aromatisse to be a Plague Doctor or a Flamingo though. 

So I just found out that my gamestop is having a midnight release for Pokemon X and Y. Thinking about going and playing the game in front of everyone until Midnight lol.

So I just found out that my gamestop is having a midnight release for Pokemon X and Y. Thinking about going and playing the game in front of everyone until Midnight lol.

Just check if your local GS is having one. Not all are. 

Aromatisse is horrifying and Slurpuff is kind of cute.

I wanted Slurpuff to be a big fat adorable cotton-candy dog king and Aromatisse to be a Plague Doctor or a Flamingo though. 

Same here

Aromatisse for me is like a new raw creepypasta material