Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I have the list of all of the gym leaders for Kalos if anyone is interested in it? I'll post the spoiler below

Gym Leader types in order!

1. Viola - Bug

2. Grant - Rock

3. Korrina - Fighting

4. Ramos - Grass

5. Clemont - Electric

6. Valerie - Fairy

7. Olympia - Psychic

8. Wulfric - Ice

Now I'll be posting the Elite Four and there typings!

1. Wikstrom - Steel

2. Malva - Fire

3. Drasna - Dragon

4.  Siebold - Water

Thats all I have for today :) enjoy! also

THERE IS NO DARK TYPE GYM LEADER AGAIN! COME ON!

OH NOW I HAVE THE ELITE FOUR CHAMPION TOO! Will post it now!

Dianthia is the elite four champion and she uses a mixture of different types of pokemon she has a mega evolution of Gardavoir

Edited by Kodakliv

A new legendary has been leaked. Just look up some recent leaks and you'll find it.

I can't find it.

Guys...SHIT ton of stuff. I might post a bit more.

Uh, Shana, did you say announcements from Nintendo not in spoilers?

I have the list of all of the gym leaders for Kalos if anyone is interested in it? I'll post the spoiler below

Gym Leader types in order!

1. Viola - Bug

2. Grant - Rock

3. Korrina - Fighting

4. Ramos - Grass

5. Clemont - Electric

6. Valerie - Fairy

7. Olympia - Psychic

8. Wulfric - Ice

Now I'll be posting the Elite Four and there typings!

1. Wikstrom - Steel

2. Malva - Fire

3. Drasna - Dragon

4.  Siebold - Water

Thats all I have for today :) enjoy! also

THERE IS NO DARK TYPE GYM LEADER AGAIN! COME ON!

OH NOW I HAVE THE ELITE FOUR CHAMPION TOO! Will post it now!

Dianthia is the elite four champion and she uses a mixture of different types of pokemon she has a mega evolution of Gardavoir

Okay... Cool bundle of info...

http://imgur.com/a/jiahd#Ojtuhox

^ From this page.

Posted Image

xD

And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time to lay on the rest of the leaks. That's right, this isn't it. There's loads of information the OP confirmed that isn't in image form. Here goes: You can trade Bunelby for Farfetch'd in the first town. When wild pokemon are defeated, they "basically just faceplant into the ground or fall over". In battles with trainers, they get sent back into their pokeball. The game reportedly runs pretty smoothly. OP noticed "a bit of lag" when the screen split to show both pokemon, almost as if there were an FPS drop. But other than that, "it's smooth sailing." Saving is nearly instant. As soon as you hit save, it saves. Scatterbug evolves into Spewpa at Level 9, which evolves into Vivillion at level 12. Vivillion also learns Struggle Bug at level 12, upon evolution. The TM for Infestation is acquired from the first Gym Leader. There are certain places where you can encounter wild pokemon that aren't tall grass. For example, OP noticed a bush (a regular scenery piece) shaking as he ran past it. He walked up to it and pressed A, and an Audino appeared. You have 4 total rivals in the game: A fat kid, a little red-haired kid, a young girl, and the Player Character you didn't choose. The fat kid has a Corphish, and the redhead has a Pikachu. The other PC and the young girl get the starters you didn't pick. OP has described the music as "beautiful". He says that the overworld music is "peaceful and enjoyable" and the battle music "compliments the battles really well". The beach route music was described as "epic" and made OP feel like he was on an adventure. You battle Professor Sycamore, who has Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander in his party. He gives you one of them after you defeat him. It costs Pokedollars to get new clothes and accessories. OP has stated that the prices are around "800-3000 pokedollars each". Combined with the cost of having to buy a lot of pokeballs to catch all the pokemon, he says that's a bit expensive early on. The Circle Pad uses the rollerblades, and the D-pad walks. Holding down B and using the D-pad lets you run, like in previous games. OP says he prefers the rollerblades. When asked about the ratio of Old pokemon to New pokemon, OP said there wasn't as many new pokemon as he would have liked, and, at least by the second gym, it was mostly old pokemon that had appeared. OP has stated that the battles are "pretty easy" and has implied that the AI hasn't improved much, and that the difficulty is still fairly low in trainer battles. OP has not confirmed how many PC boxes the player gets, but he said "prob a lot considering the sheer amount of pokemon there are". As for the gyms: The first is Bug-type, the second is Rock. The third is Fighting and the fourth may or may not be Grass. The final gym is Ice. There is a fairy gym, but OP wasn't sure which one it was. In the Museum, there's an NPC that asks if the player has a Genesect to show him. EXP Share's mechanics have been changed. It now distributes EXP to all of your pokemon when held by the battling pokemon, but they only get half. For example, if Quilladin gets 300 EXP from a battle, and it's holding EXP Share, everyone else gets 150. The fossils are called the Jaw Fossil and the Sail Fossil. The fossil to revive Aerodactyl can be found by smashing rocks in Glittering Cave, as can its Mega Stone. The pokemon all have new cries. Pikachu has its Anime cry (Pika, pika!). Its cheeks light up when it uses thundershock, as well. There's a new mechanic called Wonder Trading. All OP has said about it is that "you can basically trade whatever you want and get something in return from someone else but not know what it is? or something like that i haven't looked that much into it." When Zigzagoon attacks, it runs in a zigzag pattern at the enemy. Apparently, Team Flare "wants to keep things beautiful forever.. even if it means destroying the world. Cause that makes sense some how i guess." Multiple side areas (areas that aren't towns but are on the town map) are confirmed, including two caves and the Battle Chateau. The Battle Chateau is a place where you start with the title of Baron and you can battle trainers to increase your rank, with the battles getting harder as you rank up. By the second gym, Sinnoh had already been mentioned three times. The bottom screen can perform three different functions: There's a Wi-Fi screen, where you can trade, battle or wonder trade; Pokemon-Amie; and a training screen, where, according to OP, "your pokemon go up against like balloon versions of other pokemon and you need to like dodge stuff etc". OP has described Pokemon X as "the best pokemon game [he's] ever had the pleasure of playing". ...And that's it. Phew. What a firetruckload of leaks.

So, that rumor of only 90 Pokemon is fake.

Holy death loving Yveltal!

My mouth. It has dropped.

A lot.

A shit ton lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG! Flabebe!

Posted Image

Edited by SoraBlade

I've been thinking, what if Nintendo only released half of this gens pokemon? And when Pokemon Z or whatever the next one ends up being they release another good 70 some new pokemon would that be a bad thing? What if Nintendo is trying to do something new.

Fire/Psychic is not weak at all to Bug, there is no 'partially weak'.  Bug deals the normal amount of damage to it.

Yeah,but a Pokemon like Volcarona can still counter it with enough Quiver Dances and Bug Buzz spams