Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I don't even know what to think of this. lol

it's so beautiful you're speechless aren't you

Eeeewwwwww

Miley Cyrus the whore.........Y'know what video would've been better

If he fought Mario instead of Bowser.....seriously if Chesnaught's shell didn't scream Bowser....then I don't know what it is

Wrecking Ball is actually a good song. All her songs have good meaning its just her videos which I (and many) people don't like. Whores aren't bad, its just some of the stuff she does is really disturbing. Besides it fits Chesnaught, besides your thing. The whole point is that people don't like Chesnaught (or Chespin anymore) so it fits, like when people used to like Miley Cyrus and now they don't. 

Edited by Shana09

it's so beautiful you're speechless aren't you

Wrecking Ball is actually a good song. All her songs have good meaning its just her videos which I (and many) people don't like. Whores aren't bad, its just some of the stuff she does is really disturbing. Besides it fits Chesnaught, besides your thing. The whole point is that people don't like Chesnaught (or Chespin anymore) so it fits, like when people used to like Miley Cyrus and now they don't. 

The song might be good,but Miley herself isn't good anymore......I can't believe that she used to be a role model for some children when she was under the Alias of Hannah Montana(That's when she was good...and I'm not talking about that TV show)

Anyway,back to topic,if Chesnaught turned out to be better than Breloom I'll have no problem with it....in fact I might choose Chespin and nickname it Bowser,it can possibly learn Shell Smash which would be fantastic

Edited by Metal Snake

The song might be good,but Miley herself isn't good anymore......I can't believe that she used to be a role model for some children when she was under the Alias of Hannah Montana(That's when she was good...and I'm not talking about that TV show)

Anyway,back to topic,if Chesnaught turned out to be better than Breloom I'll have no problem with it....in fact I might choose Chespin and nickname it Bowser,it can possibly learn Shell Smash which would be fantastic

Miley Cyrus isn't that different. She was told how to dress and how to act. Now she gets to express herself BUT she is overdoing it. She wants her image to not be a Disney Princess so she is alienating herself, which I don't care about but what she is doing is over the top. So in the end, this is who she is to the most extreme level. Just wait a few years and she will calm down, it's like her personal teenager years where she is trying to find out who she is. 

Miley Cyrus isn't that different. She was told how to dress and how to act. Now she gets to express herself BUT she is overdoing it. She wants her image to not be a Disney Princess so she is alienating herself, which I don't care about but what she is doing is over the top. So in the end, this is who she is to the most extreme level. Just wait a few years and she will calm down, it's like her personal teenager years where she is trying to find out who she is. 

Yeah,I'm sure everyone will easily forget how the once role model is now naked on a steel ball......I don't give a shit about her,but I'm sad for the people who actually were looking at her as a role model.

Anyway let's not get too far off-topic...just seeing her face again disgust me to no end

Pokemon confirms mega evolution items can be traded over. Still getting Y for Yvelta.  

Also I didn't notice items can't be on the Pokemon upon transferring to Pokebank... well this sucks. I have to find all those nifty items again?! Jeez where's an action replay for 3DS'? RNG isn't even going to be available for a long time, now I have to deal with this shit too?

Edited by OmegaForte

Yeah,I'm sure everyone will easily forget how the once role model is now naked on a steel ball......I don't give a shit about her,but I'm sad for the people who actually were looking at her as a role model.

Anyway let's not get too far off-topic...just seeing her face again disgust me to no end

I was just gonna say...: Why are you talking about that HERE?! xD

Cool. Seems interesting. Dat's half why I chose Fennekin. I guess you can't reveal attacks, huh?

I'm going to be honest with you I've only encountered a few new moves so far, as I'm taking the game slow and I'm trying to wait until you guys get the game so that way I'm on par with everyone if you want though I can talk about the new move Infestation?

I'm going to be honest with you I've only encountered a few new moves so far, as I'm taking the game slow and I'm trying to wait until you guys get the game so that way I'm on par with everyone if you want though I can talk about the new move Infestation?

Uh, okay. I'm guessing it's a multiple turn attack?

I heard from a reliable non-internet source that there is a plan to create a Pokémon that is based on a bag of crisps. Can somebody please tell me that that is not true?

I heard from a reliable non-internet source that there is a plan to create a Pokémon that is based on a bag of crisps. Can somebody please tell me that that is not true?

I don't think it's true at all,otherwise it would've been EVERYWHERE in the internet

Besides,maybe that non-internet source might just saw Trubbish for the first time without playing Gen 5 and thought he's in X & Y

Besides,Yu gi oh had a Zombie tomato and paper sheet as monsters

Edited by Metal Snake

Besides,maybe that non-internet source might just saw Trubbish for the first time without playing Gen 5 and thought he's in X & Y

Trubbish is based on a burst rubbish bag, though.

It's not hilarious. Okay, maybe it is, but it's the worst idea for a pokemon could POSSIBLY get.

Have you seen Fakemon's or Fan pokemon? eeeeeehhhhhh ;~;

Have you seen Fakemon's or Fan pokemon? eeeeeehhhhhh ;~;

...At least they have some fricking sense SLIGHTLY put into it.

AND, I meant by an actual real thing in a legit non-hack game.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I think I just found the Gen VI Vanillte/Garbador counterpart:

Posted Image

Even though that is a fairly blurry view of it, I think that it looks fairly interesting.

Did you retrieve the image from a reliable source?

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I think I just found the Gen VI Vanillte/Garbador counterpart:

Posted Image

lol I came back on here to post that thing :P

That pokemon is totally Kingdom Hearts c:

Posted Image

I think it might be an artificially created Pokemon...something like Voltorb and Electrode(who are possessed Pokeballs as far as I know)

Anyway,this Pokemon is Master Eraqus's favorite....lol

but hey....every gen gotta have one of those

Edited by Metal Snake