Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

OH SHIZ!

Really? Hmm...

Since the very first season...?

Either Ash gets Froakie first, or it's either some random trainer's, that left it, like the fire types.

During the episode of the anime today, some further details of the upcoming series Pokémon XY were revealed. Within this, it showcased that Ash knew Serena when he was a child, and showed Bonnie and Clemont helping Ash when he was falling. It also showcased Ash standing off against the rampaging Garchomp on his own as the media watched.

It is also revealed that there is a new design for Officer Jenny, while Nurse Joy keeps a design similar to her Unova design. In addition to that, it is revealed that Bonnie is hunting for a wife for Clemont, and she also holds onto his Pokémon. Clemont has a robot arm called the Aipom Arm in his backpack. Clemont refuses to battle Ash at the Lumiose City gym because he has no badges. The opening for this series shall be called Volt, while the ending is called "The X Strait and the Y Scenery".

Posted Image

Now you can add Serena to the Ash age talk.

Edited by Rob

Thanks for explaining that guys! I had no idea what they meant by NO 3D overworld. Also I justp icked up Mystery Dungeon Gatest to Infinity today for my 3DS, if anyone has played that or is playing it right now?

Thanks for explaining that guys! I had no idea what they meant by NO 3D overworld. Also I justp icked up Mystery Dungeon Gatest to Infinity today for my 3DS, if anyone has played that or is playing it right now?

I wanna play the previous Mystery Dungeon games since I heard they're better

Actually the only downside to this game is

- only 5 starters to pick from, Pikachu, Oshowott, Tepig, Axew, and Snivy

- Not all new 5th gen pokemon are in this game, only about 130 some pokemon are available in the game

otherwise it's not that bad of a game, the story is pretty decent and the graphics and gameplay is super fun.

Actually the only downside to this game is

- only 5 starters to pick from, Pikachu, Oshowott, Tepig, Axew, and Snivy

- Not all new 5th gen pokemon are in this game, only about 130 some pokemon are available in the game

otherwise it's not that bad of a game, the story is pretty decent and the graphics and gameplay is super fun.

I know the game isn't bad,it's actually good from the demo I tried.

But I heard the previous games had better story and they give you a Pokemon based on a personality test

How many times have you used the 3D option???? Exactly,not many.

This isn't laziness and if it's gonna be more beautiful without 3D then fine I never used 3D except in very few cutscenes and one place in Mario 3D Land

I almost never turn it off. -_-

And like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. No screen shots I've seen looked like they needed so much power that they would have to get rid of the 3D effect. Really, I expect that they'll add the 3D effects to the overworld by the next main-series entry.

Edited by DragonMaster

I almost never turn it off. -_-

And like I said, I'll believe it when I see it. No screen shots I've seen looked like they needed so much power that they would have to get rid of the 3D effect. Really, I expect that they'll add the 3D effects to the overworld by the next main-series entry.

Wow,you must've the eyes of an eagle buddy,I turn it off after 3 or 5 minutes so I won't hurt my eyes...since as I said I only use it in cutscenes.

but anyway,it's not like the 3D effect would add that much in an RPG especially when you grind for the likes of the Elite Four and the Champion

HEY GUYS! YOU GET TO SEE EPISODE 1 of SORABLADE RANTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mLBZNk5g7g0

My god!

Gen. 7? Not quite.

Run out of ideas?

Posted Image

Suppose it'd grow wings and spikes out of it's head?! THIS is creativity. NEVER guessed having the BABY come out and fight.

I suppose there's one or two exceptions....

Posted Image

MY THEORY!

...It was confirmed BEFORE you made the video I'M SURE that you get both.

Soft...dinosaur...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well... this doesn't look TOO intimidating, but...

SOFT?! WISEJFUJFJDJIOISOJKFIKEFOKEOIFKKFOPOFFJERKDOSKFO! Zapdos hates you, Jerkdos!

I hate when people use the term "Kill" >.< It's K.O.ing. Only use that term in a Nuzlocke.

That's OUR knowledge?

Really? I don't see any knowledge.

Hitmonchan

They got it being the boxing one...

Hard to tell if they're saying cham or chan...

Again, correct on being the kicker.

Charizard: Pure Fire, 'ey?

There's a reason it's not Dragon: So it WOULDN'T BE SO GODDAMN POWERFUL!

PVP?!

Gen. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

I like them all, damn it.

ALL starters? Nope.

Double classes? O.o

Bite was an amazing move?

HAHAHAHAHAA!

They hardly even talked about the other gens...

HEY GUYS! YOU GET TO SEE EPISODE 1 of SORABLADE RANTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mLBZNk5g7g0

My god!

Gen. 7? Not quite.

Run out of ideas?

Posted Image

Suppose it'd grow wings and spikes out of it's head?! THIS is creativity. NEVER guessed having the BABY come out and fight.

I suppose there's one or two exceptions....

Posted Image

MY THEORY!

...It was confirmed BEFORE you made the video I'M SURE that you get both.

Soft...dinosaur...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well... this doesn't look TOO intimidating, but...

SOFT?! WISEJFUJFJDJIOISOJKFIKEFOKEOIFKKFOPOFFJERKDOSKFO! Zapdos hates you, Jerkdos!

I hate when people use the term "Kill" >.< It's K.O.ing. Only use that term in a Nuzlocke.

That's OUR knowledge?

Really? I don't see any knowledge.

Hitmonchan

They got it being the boxing one...

Hard to tell if they're saying cham or chan...

Again, correct on being the kicker.

Charizard: Pure Fire, 'ey?

There's a reason it's not Dragon: So it WOULDN'T BE SO GODDAMN POWERFUL!

PVP?!

Gen. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

I like them all, damn it.

ALL starters? Nope.

Double classes? O.o

Bite was an amazing move?

HAHAHAHAHAA!

They hardly even talked about the other gens...

What? 

What?

Posted Image

It started out fine till I heard "did it have double class?" I lost it there. They aren't even genwunners (okay maye joven), but I don't even know who's worse; genwunners or plain ignorant players.

Edited by OmegaForte

Posted Image

It started out fine till I heard "did it have double class?" I lost it there. They aren't even genwunners (okay maye joven), but I don't even know who's worse; genwunners or plain ignorant players.

I lost it when they said Gen 7

+

Both are equally bad especially when you put them together

I know the game isn't bad,it's actually good from the demo I tried.

But I heard the previous games had better story and they give you a Pokemon based on a personality test

Well they probably had a time limit and had to get the game out before the Pokemon X and Y annoucement. This game has so much replay value it's crazy!

I love grass type pokemon. Awkwardly, I haven't used grass type starters (outside chikorita) very often when I was younger....I guess cuz the other 2 always seemed 'cuter' in base form lol

But honistly. If I had a chance to re-new my hoenn journey (which might never happon), i'd so go out with a treecko. and maybe make my team all grass.

Perhaps this is rooting from a growing love for plants in genneral, though. Plants are soo....pretty. graceful. gental. GREEN!

Haha, I liiiike it ^_^;; I wonder how many new grass types they'll have out ALONG WITH A GOOD COUPLE MORE FAIRIES!!!! when x/y finally reach the release date.....

n/////n;

Grass type pokemon need more love in the pokemon series. We haven't had a Grass type elite four yet and I hope the elite four one of them ends up being a Grass type. Now that they changed alot of the mechanics in Pokemon X and Y maybe now we'll have a Elite four member who has a Grass type.

Grass type pokemon need more love in the pokemon series. We haven't had a Grass type elite four yet and I hope the elite four one of them ends up being a Grass type. Now that they changed alot of the mechanics in Pokemon X and Y maybe now we'll have a Elite four member who has a Grass type.

That would be soooo cool. Espesally if they have ones like Roserade and Venusaur with HUGE flowers kicking serious butt :D

haha I know right! I think Grass type pokemon need more love in the series. I will pick Chespin as my starter this time around just because he's so adorable!

He's who I wanted, too :D Sadly, dunno if i'll ever own a 3ds.....those things are just sooooo exspencive.

x-x;;;

Plus my brother might wanna play it all the time on me >_>; and i wouldn't wanna fight with him over it...so we'd need TWO of them....

yeah, i should probably get a job lol. looool...

He's who I wanted, too :D Sadly, dunno if i'll ever own a 3ds.....those things are just sooooo exspencive.

x-x;;;

Plus my brother might wanna play it all the time on me >_>; and i wouldn't wanna fight with him over it...so we'd need TWO of them....

yeah, i should probably get a job lol. looool...

Actually, there are two 3ds systems on the Nintendo Online Store that are 119.99

New never before seen evolution announcement this Wednesday, coming from FB/Twitter official pages. 

Not really hyped if it's a gen 6 evo... Now if it's previous gens, that will sound very interesting.