Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

So it looks like they are starting to air the Pokemon X and Y Commericial on Cartoon Network and MTV channels. I think it's ab it early for the commercials but I can't watch TV anymore :( I'm trying to stay away from sites like Serebii.net and anything related to Pokemon X and Y until it's release.

No Kalos Pokémon are getting a Mega Evolution.

Official Art for Tyrantrum: 

Posted Image

It makes sense since all of them are making their first debut so it won't be a good idea to overpower them early.

But I think they'll get a Mega evolution in Gen 7

Also:I'M THA MOTHA F,UCKING T-REX

it's legit

Posted Image

....and I actually like this evolution

Also,the The evolution of the T-Rex pokemon has been revealed

Posted Image

it's not THE MAJOR feature,the major feature are the games themselves.

You can just turn the 3D off,it's not an obligatory monster

This isn't as big of a deal as you're making it to be

Me, making this a big deal? I'm making a statement, an opinion. You're making a big deal out of that because you disagree and try to force change upon my opinion.

Me, making this a big deal? I'm making a statement, an opinion. You're making a big deal out of that because you disagree and try to force change upon my opinion.

Since when I forced you to change your opinion???? I never told you that you should think this or that.

Anyway,sorry,moving on please?

Posted Image

Leaked Amaura's evolution. Might be fake but Serebii shows it.

I really like the evolutions although in my opinion, the part in the back of the head is a little to much for me, I think scales would have been cuter and reference a dinosaur. I know there's parts like this on some dinosaurs but it's less common. Either way I love both of there designs.

Edited by unLock

I'm honestly really disappointed that the over-world isn't going to be in 3D. Plenty of other games were able to handle completely 3D worlds. Honestly, what we've seen of the over-world doesn't look like it is taxing on the system at all. Yeah, I know someone said it was because "they want us to focus on the beauty of the world" but does the 3D OPTION really detract from that all that much. Personally, I think most games look better in 3D. So, what excuse is left? It just seems really lazy.

Well, at least that's the only bad news I've heard about the games. Everything else sounds great, so I guess I can just suck it up.

Really glad to hear that we get EXP from captures now. While it wasn't on the top of my list of things to improve, it certainly annoyed me in past games.

I'm honestly really disappointed that the over-world isn't going to be in 3D. Plenty of other games were able to handle completely 3D worlds. Honestly, what we've seen of the over-world doesn't look like it is taxing on the system at all. Yeah, I know someone said it was because "they want us to focus on the beauty of the world" but does the 3D OPTION really detract from that all that much. Personally, I think most games look better in 3D. So, what excuse is left? It just seems really lazy.

Well, at least that's the only bad news I've heard about the games. Everything else sounds great, so I guess I can just suck it up.

Really glad to hear that we get EXP from captures now. While it wasn't on the top of my list of things to improve, it certainly annoyed me in past games.

Utilizing the 3D might of have taken up too much power thus they had to take it away in the overworld if they want to spend the power on making the game more beautiful. I'm not going to be that phased out by it, and if it makes the world more beautiful then why should I complain.

Utilizing the 3D might of have taken up too much power thus they had to take it away in the overworld if they want to spend the power on making the game more beautiful. I'm not going to be that phased out by it, and if it makes the world more beautiful then why should I complain.

I suppose that remains to be seen. Its a decent trade-off, if it is why they did it. Perhaps I've just grown cynical, but I'm not quite so sure. Whatever, it will be a fantastic game regardless.

How many times have you used the 3D option???? Exactly,not many.

This isn't laziness and if it's gonna be more beautiful without 3D then fine I never used 3D except in very few cutscenes and one place in Mario 3D Land

THIS

I have a question, what does it mean by overworld not being 2D?? When the trainers were running from town to town it was in 3D, so I'm slightly confused.

I think its not RBY 2D, its B/W 2.5D thing I guess? I dunno I just wanna play the game c:

I have a question, what does it mean by overworld not being 2D?? When the trainers were running from town to town it was in 3D, so I'm slightly confused.

It means it doesn't support the 3D feature of the 3DS.....that's it

The world you play in the game is a 3D world...but the 3D effects are just for battles and special events.

Honestly,it's not a huge deal at all since I barely used the 3D

You know the 3D slider the 3DS has? Like how you can turn on and off the 3D by sliding it up and down?

Yeah, if you turn it up, it wont make the overworld look 3D. They left that for battles and cutscenes. 

You know the 3D slider the 3DS has? Like how you can turn on and off the 3D by sliding it up and down?

Yeah, if you turn it up, it wont make the overworld look 3D. They left that for battles and cutscenes. 

Doesn't really matter since I won't be using it anyway.