Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Shinka is not a digimon exclusive term.The term Digivolution was made for the English version of the anime,and the word shinka might mean evolution in general.They're not ripping of digimon.Just because they used a word you're familiar with in other things doesn't mean they're ripping it off.Besides,have you ever looked at the japanese version of the mega evolution trailer???It used the same word only in text

Of course it isn't, but out of all franchises, Digimon uses the word to no end. Once again your misread. I said it reminds many of it. Also shinka does mean evolution, but once again may I remind you there are other words they could've used. (or just stick to what they were saying before; Mega evolution) Again again again it was probably a coincidence. One too many IMO. (Mega doesn't help it's case either) If I watched it? Well I dunno, because apparently me saying I heard mega shinka isn't watching the trailers.

Of course it isn't, but out of all franchises, Digimon uses the word to no end. Once again your misread. I said it reminds many of it. Also shinka does mean evolution, but once again may I remind you there are other words they could've used. (or just stick to what they were saying before; Mega evolution) Again again again it was probably a coincidence. One too many IMO. (Mega doesn't help it's case either)If I watched it? Well I dunno, because apparently me saying I heard mega shinka isn't watching the trailers.

I heard Mega Shinka when I was listening to the trailer

Also,even Yu gi oh is using this word especially with cards that are an evolved version of the previous  monster like Chaz's Armored Dragons from GX

I realized how hectic this year is going to be, so I'm going to download it from the eShop rather than going to Nintendo World even though it takes an hour. We should all exchange friend codes in preperation.

You could have preordered it, unless you don't want to deal with the huge amount of people there. (Dat line) I live an hour away from it as well. Could be less if subways didn't go local on weekends. >_>

You could have preordered it, unless you don't want to deal with the huge amount of people there. (Dat line) I live an hour away from it as well. Could be less if subways didn't go local on weekends. >_>

If Amazon messes up like they did with KH1.5 and give it to me the next day I'm going to spit yoga fire at them. 

Well that's a Japanese trailer,what did you expect?? English words??

It might come with a physical version ....who knows.

But the release date will be the same,otherwise why would they state a worldwide release

How'd that be possible? The console releases next Friday while the game releases two weeks from that.

How'd that be possible? The console releases next Friday while the game releases two weeks from that.

Mmmmm maybe I need to check my facts.....I'll go to serebii.net

But to be honest,I think you better off waiting until the game is released then maybe get it

But if you have a 3DS already I don't think you need another one

Mmmmm maybe I need to check my facts.....I'll go to serebii.net

But to be honest,I think you better off waiting until the game is released then maybe get it

But if you have a 3DS already I don't think you need another one

I dun have a 3DS. I just find it a waste to spend almost $200 for a console that has features nobody really uses, doesn't come with the game it's promoting and really doesn't seem that special otherwise.I'll stick with getting the 2DS.

I dun have a 3DS. I just find it a waste to spend almost $200 for a console that has features nobody really uses, doesn't come with the game it's promoting and really doesn't seem that special otherwise.I'll stick with getting the 2DS.

Only the 3D is not used,everything else like e-shop is used by everybody.

You can get a normal 3DS if you want,but if you're getting a 2DS,I'm not stopping you

Also:it'sa handheld,not a home console

Edited by Metal Snake

Only the 3D is not used,everything else like e-shop is used by everybody.

You can get a normal 3DS if you want,but if you're getting a 2DS,I'm not stopping you

Also:it'sa handheld,not a home console

Handheld ConsoleHome ConsoleBoth are Video Game SystemsThe 3DS was built putting importance on 3D, which in turn, no one uses on it. I wanted to get the "Special Edition" Pokemon 3DS, but it doesn't actually come with Pokemon, so it's just a 3DS with a permanent, unnecessary decal.

Handheld ConsoleHome ConsoleBoth are Video Game SystemsThe 3DS was built putting importance on 3D, which in turn, no one uses on it. I wanted to get the "Special Edition" Pokemon 3DS, but it doesn't actually come with Pokemon, so it's just a 3DS with a permanent, unnecessary decal.

No,the 3D isn't used that much anymore even in games like Mario & Luigi Dream Team the 3D is non existent.the 3DS is built to continue what the DS did,not just for 3D

Anyway,you can still get a normal 3DS(not XL,a normal 3DS) if the clam design suits you

No,the 3D isn't used that much anymore even in games like Mario & Luigi Dream Team the 3D is non existent.the 3DS is built to continue what the DS did,not just for 3D

Anyway,you can still get a normal 3DS(not XL,a normal 3DS) if the clam design suits you

See, Nintendo realized that implementing 3D was terrible, so they dun even use the original major feature of their handheld console anymore. XDThat 2DS sure keeps sounding better and better.

Posted Image

Leaked Amaura's evolution. Might be fake but Serebii shows it.

it's legit

Posted Image

....and I actually like this evolution

Also,the The evolution of the T-Rex pokemon has been revealed

Posted Image

See, Nintendo realized that implementing 3D was terrible, so they dun even use the original major feature of their handheld console anymore. xD

That 2DS sure keeps sounding better and better.

it's not THE MAJOR feature,the major feature are the games themselves.

You can just turn the 3D off,it's not an obligatory monster

This isn't as big of a deal as you're making it to be

Edited by Metal Snake

it's legit

Posted Image

....and I actually like this evolution

Also,the The evolution of the T-Rex pokemon has been revealed

Posted Image

it's not THE MAJOR feature,the major feature are the games themselves.

You can just turn the 3D off,it's not an obligatory monster

This isn't as big of a deal as you're making it to be

Totally getting Tyrantrum it looks so BA

Totally getting Tyrantrum it looks so BA

It's a T-Rex,of course it'll be badass

honestly when I saw it,I heard the T-Rex song that Nostalgia Critic(if you know him) made in his Jurassic Park review:I'M THA MOTHA F,UCKING T-REX

Edited by Metal Snake

It seems that Ash knows the XY female protagonist Serena since he was a child.....mmmm is that the reason he wasn't interested in Misty maybe???

Well... She did always complain and call him stupid, and even though he is, no man likes a woman who complains about them that much before marriage.

It seems that Ash knows the XY female protagonist Serena since he was a child.....mmmm is that the reason he wasn't interested in Misty maybe???

OH SHIZ!

Really? Hmm...

Since the very first season...?

Either Ash gets Froakie first, or it's either some random trainer's, that left it, like the fire types.

During the episode of the anime today, some further details of the upcoming series Pokémon XY were revealed. Within this, it showcased that Ash knew Serena when he was a child, and showed Bonnie and Clemont helping Ash when he was falling. It also showcased Ash standing off against the rampaging Garchomp on his own as the media watched.

It is also revealed that there is a new design for Officer Jenny, while Nurse Joy keeps a design similar to her Unova design. In addition to that, it is revealed that Bonnie is hunting for a wife for Clemont, and she also holds onto his Pokémon. Clemont has a robot arm called the Aipom Arm in his backpack. Clemont refuses to battle Ash at the Lumiose City gym because he has no badges. The opening for this series shall be called Volt, while the ending is called "The X Strait and the Y Scenery".

Posted Image