Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Did they confirm anything on Ash's age yet? is he older or still the same age? This is information I need to know! lolAlso I just saw the recent episode of Pokemon with Ash's Butterfree, and my GOD I'VE NEVER CRIED DURING POKEMON SINCE THE 1ST MOVIE! The Butterfree episode made me cry! just Ash looking down and crying. And Butterfree looking back at Ash thinking that he should go along with him. :
I'm pretty sure Ash is still the same age. And yeah itvwas good to see Butterfree again after that episode where Ash set it free. Which was one of the saddest moments in the anime.

I don't think FirePoison would be a good combination IMO

It'll be 4x weaker against Ground Type

and let's not forget the other weaknesses against Water,Psychic,Rock

Not a good combination for the metagame.

But a cool concept imo.

Where's my fire/poison? That even a thing?

Pyroar was speculated to become a manticore that was a Fire/Poison type.

And its typing remained the same.

Sooooo nope. 

I'm curious as to who all's getting the Special Pokemon 3DS next Friday. I'm getting one and expecting the digital versions of X&Y to be available two weeks earlier than physical copies just like the Wind Waker Wii U Bundle. I mean, who buys a Pokemon 3DS to not receive the game with it? Who buys a special edition system to not receive the special edition items just because they released earlier than physical copies?

Edited by Vexoria

I'm curious as to who all's getting the Special Pokemon 3DS next Friday. I'm getting one and expecting the digital versions of X&Y to be available two weeks earlier than physical copies just like the Wind Waker Wii U Bundle. I mean, who buys a Pokemon 3DS to not receive the game with it? Who buys a special edition system to not receive the special edition items just because they released earlier than physical copies?

They already confirmed repeatedly there is no digital download, early release, etc. There's a reason it's called a "worldwide release."

My favorite part of the trailer:When Marill just raped Haxarus with a fairy type attack

My favorite part is where Serebii translates a move as "child's play."

Posted Image

Well...

Also Mega Shinka! Blaziken Kyuukyoko Shinka!! lol they really couldn't find another word for "evolution?" More Pokedigi memes incoming. xD

Edited by OmegaForte

They already confirmed repeatedly there is no digital download, early release, etc. There's a reason it's called a "worldwide release."

Well that's dumb, that really makes the Pokemon 3DS very unsatisfying to not have it come with a Pokemon title.Guess my money goes to the 2DS then... =_=

My favorite part is where Serebii translates a move as "child's play."

Posted Image

Well...

Also Mega Shinka! Blaziken Kyuukyoko Shinka!! lol they really couldn't find another word for "evolution?" More Pokedigi memes incoming. xD

Well that's a Japanese trailer,what did you expect?? English words??

Well that's dumb, that really makes the Pokemon 3DS very unsatisfying to not have it come with a Pokemon title.

Guess my money goes to the 2DS then... =_=

It might come with a physical version ....who knows.

But the release date will be the same,otherwise why would they state a worldwide release

Well that's a Japanese trailer,what did you expect?? English words??It might come with a physical version ....who knows.But the release date will be the same,otherwise why would they state a worldwide release

If you listened carefully, they used English: "mega" for instance. Now tell me again about a Japanese trailer? That's what I thought. There's other words they could have used. Now they just asking for memes. Hahaha

If you listened carefully, they used English: "mega" for instance. Now tell me again about a Japanese trailer? That's what I thought.There's other words they could have used. Now they just asking for memes. Hahaha

They use English for a lot of stuff.  "Pocket Monsters" is English.

They use English for a lot of stuff. "Pocket Monsters" is English.

Indeed. Out of topic, that's what I love about anime. Kinda hate when some names are changed when most of the time it already makes sense. Minor things like child's play attack (U.S it's probably play around) is fine, if not better, but you can't help but hate when they change it to words that make little to no sense. (I'm looking at you sucker punch Dugtrio; Surprise attack made more sense) Edited by OmegaForte

If you listened carefully, they used English: "mega" for instance. Now tell me again about a Japanese trailer? That's what I thought.There's other words they could have used. Now they just asking for memes. Hahaha

by Japanese trailer,I meant some words are different,like the word evolution.

And God forbid that they could say English words because they should follow your selection of words

Next thing when an anime say the word Kami (which means God in japanese),and then you pop up and say:No,you should say Goddu.not Kami

Edited by Metal Snake

by Japanese trailer,I meant some words are different,like the word evolution.And God forbid that they could say English words because they should follow your selection of words

All I said is they keep making it obvious by having Shinka used when there other words. Notice I never said English words. Thesaurus exist Gamefreak, made a use of it lol. Gosh you sure know how to miss read. Nothing wrong with it, but like I said before, they keep reminding me (and hell of a lot others) of Digimon, hence the memes. In which I welcome, but I guess I'm wrong for thinking like that.

All I said is they keep making it obvious by having Shinka used when there other words. Notice I never said English words. Thesaurus exist Gamefreak, made a use of it lol. Gosh you sure know how to miss read.Nothing wrong with it, but like I said before, they keep reminding me (and hell of a lot others) of Digimon, hence the memes. In which I welcome, but I guess I'm wrong for thinking like that.

I never said you're wrong

But you're looking too deep into it

I never said you're wrongBut you're looking too deep into it

That maybe so, but Shinka is a huge concept in Digimon. I'm probably wrong, but didn't they say evolution or some other word before mega evolution came around? Why start now? Oh well I guess it was a coincidence they started using that now. (if they did)About the special edition 3DS, I'm pretty sure they did that to market the 2DS as XY are on the same date. Marketing at its best lol

That maybe so, but Shinka is a huge concept in Digimon. I'm probably wrong, but didn't they say evolution or some other word before mega evolution came around? Why start now? Oh well I guess it was a coincidence they started using that now. (if they did)About the special edition 3DS, I'm pretty sure they did that to market the 2DS as XY are on the same date. Marketing at its best lol

Shinka is not a digimon exclusive term.The term Digivolution was made for the English version of the anime,and the word shinka might mean evolution in general.

They're not ripping of digimon.Just because they used a word you're familiar with in other things doesn't mean they're ripping it off.

Besides,have you ever looked at the japanese version of the mega evolution trailer???

It used the same word only in text