Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I noticed something

the names or looks of the second evo of the starters actually reference a certain class in RPG games

Qualadin(Chespin's evo) is a play on the word paladin,Braixen's look resembles a mage(hence why it learns Psyshock)which semi-confirm that the last evo will be FirePsychic and Frogadier resembles the rouge class or a military  rank if I'm correct.

I noticed something

the names or looks of the second evo of the starters actually reference a certain class in RPG games

Qualadin(Chespin's evo) is a play on the word paladin,Braixen's look resembles a mage(hence why it learns Psyshock)which semi-confirm that the last evo will be FirePsychic and Frogadier resembles the rouge class or a military  rank if I'm correct.

AAAAANNND. You took that from JWittz.

I wish Xerneas was Grass/Fairy! And Yveltal was Dragon/Flying. That way, Yvetal has the flying to counteract the grass, while Xerneas and it's fairy to cancel out Yveltal's dragon. That would have been perfect.

AAAAANNND. You took that from JWittz.

I wish Xerneas was Grass/Fairy! And Yveltal was Dragon/Flying. That way, Yvetal has the flying to counteract the grass, while Xerneas and it's fairy to cancel out Yveltal's dragon. That would have been perfect.

YYYYess and I shamefully admit that...but come one can you blame me???Jwittz is the BEST Pokemon trainer EVER

+

As for Yveltal,I prefer him to be DarkDragon like Hydreigon to be balanced,but that's just me

Xernias being pure fairy makes WAAAAAAAY more sense. Plus, not all pokemon are even.. 'natural' looking......O_o; See Magnimite or Litwick.

And the Voltorb line.

And those Pokémon you listed aren't Grass types.

Grass types are deemed as "nature" since, well, they are based off of nature. I wanted her to be Grass/Steel, Grass/Rock, Grass/Fairy, Psychic/Rock, or Psychic/Steel. 

And those Pokémon you listed aren't Grass types.

Grass types are deemed as "nature" since, well, they are based off of nature. I wanted her to be Grass/Steel, Grass/Rock, Grass/Fairy, Psychic/Rock, or Psychic/Steel. 

YES!

I just thought Yveltal being half dragon and Xerneas half grass would be good, since they could technically cancel each-other out.

Official Art:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is it me or is Yveltal destroying Bastille? It's already destroyed IRL but maybe he caused it in the Pokéworld.

I hope its surrounding the French Revolution then. 

"I dreamed a dream..." 

Xerneas is just being Xerneas. 

Looking at this, I'm hoping for a Kyogre/Groudon match with these two. Maybe they could unveil Pokemon Z like in Emerald with the Rayquaza scene o:

Qoute from FB towards what the announcement this Monday could be: "Stunfisk getting Volt absorb with his mega ability. XD"

I can totally see this happening. Gamefreak=Troll=Stunfish

Stunfisk is part Ground so having Volt absorb will be pointless since it won't even hit it.

But then again,I really don't care about Stunfisk since it's THE UGLIEST Pokemon ever and I already have Eelektrik

What are the chances of a Pokemon Demo? not likely?

Only less than a month left so I don't see a point for the demo right now since it's close to be released

Stunfisk is part Ground so having Volt absorb will be pointless since it won't even hit it.

But then again,I really don't care about Stunfisk since it's THE UGLIEST Pokemon ever and I already have Eelektrik

Only less than a month left so I don't see a point for the demo right now since it's close to be released

That's the joke. Since Stunfish gets Limber, the addition to no paralysis just made Stunfish have such ability pointless. 

Gen 5's troll: Flying Levitating Rotom

Gen 6's troll: Groudon Limber Stunfish

Gen 6's extra troll: Megastunfish with Volt Absorb. lol of course this will not happen, just a joke.

Edited by OmegaForte

That's the joke. Since Stunfish gets Limber, the addition to no paralysis just made Stunfish have such ability pointless. 

Gen 5's troll: Flying Levitating Rotom

Gen 6's troll: Groudon Limber Stunfish

Gen 6's extra troll: Megastunfish with Volt Absorb. lol of course this will not happen, just a joke.

I don't consider this trolling as it doesn't affect anything important in the game.

I've never seen anybody...and I mean ANYBODY using Stunfisk....and it should stay that way.

No one should ever see the face of nightmares that is Stunfisk

Official Art:Is it me or is Yveltal destroying Bastille? It's already destroyed IRL but maybe he caused it in the Pokéworld.I hope its surrounding the French Revolution then. "I dreamed a dream..." Xerneas is just being Xerneas. 
That is some FINE artwork there. I really love the artwork for the X version.

I don't consider this trolling as it doesn't affect anything important in the game.

I've never seen anybody...and I mean ANYBODY using Stunfisk....and it should stay that way.

No one should ever see the face of nightmares that is Stunfisk

It does effect battles. The fact they couldn't just remove said ability, or change it as it's completely useless makes me think otherwise. Flying Levitate Rotom? Best joke yet GameFreak... till gen 6 comes.

Edited by OmegaForte

It does effect battles. The fact they couldn't just remove said ability, or change it as it's completely useless makes me think otherwise. Flying Levitate Rotom? Best joke yet GameFreak... till gen 6 comes.

That's when you change Rotom to flying by absorbing a fan right???

Weird.