Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

Also,Mega Garchomp????

As much as I like his new look(it makes it look like an actual Shark Dragon),but Garchomp is already overpowered as it is to the point I heard it got banned from certain tournaments,I bet Cynthia is so happy now that her Garchomp can rape endless amount of team combinations 

As for Mewtwo's X evolution for the X version,will it be a Psychicfighting type????

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro9133.jpg

It looks pretty much like Akuma 

EDIT:Mewtwo's X version evolution is PsychicFighting type......look's like Gallade is in trouble now

Also

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

here is the rest of CoroCoro scans

Oh shiz....It's looking like a fighting type. But, it could be STILL be psychic.

Chigorasu, Amarusu, Torimian and Nyonikusu are looking cool.Posted Image

Rock and Dragon-type Chigorasu and Amarusu, a Rock and Ice-type, are both new fossil Pokémon, looking like a T-Rex and Diplodocus respectively. Chigorasu has the ability Hard Jaw which increases the attack power of Bite moves, whereas Amarusu has an ability called Freeze Skin which makes Normal-type moves become Ice-type, raising their power in the process.

We also see the unannounced Pokémon we saw during last week’s Nintendo Direct, which is called Torimian. It’s a Normal-type with a customisable appearance, and has a new ability called Fur Coat which reduces any physical damage taken.

Lastly we have a Psychic-type cat known as Nyaonikusu, which has different appearances dependent on whether the Pokémon is male or female. Moves are different between genders, with the male more of a supportive Pokémon whilst the female has more attacking moves.

O.O Suh-weet!

Damn. I apologize to TRIPLE post, but...turns out, those evos are actually Mega Evoultions. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/17338/article/pokemon-x-and-y-five-new-pokemon-new-mewtwo-mega-evolution-revealed/

Oh shiz....It's looking like a fighting type. But, it could be STILL be psychic.

Chigorasu, Amarusu, Torimian and Nyonikusu are looking cool.Posted Image

Rock and Dragon-type Chigorasu and Amarusu, a Rock and Ice-type, are both new fossil Pokémon, looking like a T-Rex and Diplodocus respectively. Chigorasu has the ability Hard Jaw which increases the attack power of Bite moves, whereas Amarusu has an ability called Freeze Skin which makes Normal-type moves become Ice-type, raising their power in the process.

We also see the unannounced Pokémon we saw during last week’s Nintendo Direct, which is called Torimian. It’s a Normal-type with a customisable appearance, and has a new ability called Fur Coat which reduces any physical damage taken.

Lastly we have a Psychic-type cat known as Nyaonikusu, which has different appearances dependent on whether the Pokémon is male or female. Moves are different between genders, with the male more of a supportive Pokémon whilst the female has more attacking moves.

O.O Suh-weet!

Damn. I apologize to TRIPLE post, but...turns out, those evos are actually Mega Evoultions. http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/17338/article/pokemon-x-and-y-five-new-pokemon-new-mewtwo-mega-evolution-revealed/

the X version Mega evo for Mewtwo is PsychicFighting according to Serebii.net and has the ability Steadfast

I actually love that Dark types are effectively normally on Steel. It never made sense in the first place, and Fairy being super effective on it almost made it the least good type, bar Normal. (Because Poison got a niche; SE against Fairy.)Heatran, Metagross, Jirachi, Dialga, oh the list goes on. This made my day as there another important aspect; NO MORE FOCUS BLAST RELIABILITY! Darkrai outta have fun in this gen. Now if Dark types finally get a base 100+ special move, I'll be one happy Poke trainer. Seriously, it's the only type without one+long overdued.Also lulz at Dragon immunity. Looks like Fairy is the new Steel, as it resists Fighting and the immunity to Dragons. No more Draco spam for you Latios.EDIT: Never mind I miss read Steel. Lucario is still screwed as it's frail.

Edited by OmegaForte

Okay here we go...

Chespin's Evolution: 

I can't believe this. Is he transforming into a tumbleweed or a cabbage? I don't even know. It's so...ridiculous. I wont lose hope for him until I see his final evolution, but I find it looking really stupid right now. 

Fennekin's Evolution:

Though I hoped for a quad-pedal starter, I guess its good enough. I believe she is going to be Fire/Psychic and by this time I believe its almost official. I mean come on, Pokébeach got every leak confirmed so far.

Froakie's Evolution:

Looks really good! I'm really liking the Froakie line so far.

Fossils:

Rock/Dragon and Rock/Ice Pokémon? It's about time. I thought Druddigon was going to be a Rock/Dragon due to it being based off of a gargoyle but nope. Oh well I love it anyways.

Dog Pokémon:

Looks alright until the part where you can customize it. Mines going to be so purty you wont even get her/him/it off your mind.

Mega Mewtwo and Garchomp:

Am I the only one who thinks Mega Mewtwo X looks a bit weird? I like MMY more than MMX. Oh well, Psychic/Fighting is pretty cool.

Mega Garchomp is kind of cool looking too, its gonna be tough to take down thats for sure.

Kittens: 

Interesting and they look great!

Team Flare:

"They want to create a beautiful world" FINALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. I'm happy they want to flood the streets with glitter more than collect gold and vamoose. 

Fairy Type:

Already leaked but its good for a confirmation. xD

Love and a bit dislike this leak so far.

Okay here we go...

Chespin's Evolution: 

I can't believe this. Is he transforming into a tumbleweed or a cabbage? I don't even know. It's so...ridiculous. I wont lose hope for him until I see his final evolution, but I find it looking really stupid right now. 

Fennekin's Evolution:

Though I hoped for a quad-pedal starter, I guess its good enough. I believe she is going to be Fire/Psychic and by this time I believe its almost official. I mean come on, Pokébeach got every leak confirmed so far.

Froakie's Evolution:

Looks really good! I'm really liking the Froakie line so far.

Fossils:

Rock/Dragon and Rock/Ice Pokémon? It's about time. I thought Druddigon was going to be a Rock/Dragon due to it being based off of a gargoyle but nope. Oh well I love it anyways.

Dog Pokémon:

Looks alright until the part where you can customize it. Mines going to be so purty you wont even get her/him/it off your mind.

Mega Mewtwo and Garchomp:

Am I the only one who thinks Mega Mewtwo X looks a bit weird? I like MMY more than MMX. Oh well, Psychic/Fighting is pretty cool.

Mega Garchomp is kind of cool looking too, its gonna be tough to take down thats for sure.

Kittens: 

Interesting and they look great!

Team Flare:

"They want to create a beautiful world" FINALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. I'm happy they want to flood the streets with glitter more than collect gold and vamoose. 

Fairy Type:

Already leaked but its good for a confirmation. xD

Love and a bit dislike this leak so far.

Actually, if you paid attention, I posted that apparently those are mega evolutions. :( Sad news for Froakie lovers.

Actually, if you paid attention, I posted that apparently those are mega evolutions. :( Sad news for Froakie lovers.

That article obviously got it wrong. 

Posted Image

Kind of guessed this except the witch part, I do want! 

Edited by Shana09

Shi...I might be giving false info... Unsure if mega evos, or truly the regular ones...

That article obviously got it wrong. 

I-I know now. D: I'm so confused. ^ I hate giving false info... DAMN IT! D: Whatever. Forget it. I like Fennekin's and Froakies. Not sure about Chespins...

Not copying the responses, but I had a good laugh at these responses: https://www.facebook.com/Smogon/posts/10151842002832390

"RIP Hydriegon on 10/12/13"

Never thought about it, but Gengar is going to be used everywhere more than ever now. Stab Sludge Bomb+Shadow Ball, GG. Oh, and did I mention MOAR Bullet Punch Scizors? GG again.

Edited by OmegaForte

Not copying the responses, but I had a good laugh at these responses: https://www.facebook.com/Smogon/posts/10151842002832390

"RIP Hydriegon on 10/12/13"

Never thought about it, but Gengar is going to be used everywhere more than ever now. Stab Sludge Bomb+Shadow Ball, GG.

If you are planning to use Sludge Bomb on a Steel type then you are going to have a bad time.

If you are planning to use Sludge Bomb on a Steel type then you are going to have a bad time.

Shadow Ball. Did you forget it's neutral, assuming the chart is real. (Which I doubt it's fake) Life Orb Gengars everywhere again.

Shadow Ball. Did you forget it's neutral, assuming the chart is real. (Which I doubt it's fake) Life Orb Gengars everywhere again.

I didn't forget the debuffs Steel got, which is a bit surprising. 

By the way, Chespin's evolution might look pathetic, but when is there any Pokémon middle-evolution that don't look weird?

Gen 4 had Prinplup and Grotle who looked a bit weird and Gen 5 had Pignite who looks so similar to Chespin's evolution.

Also if Chespin becomes a knight, then that might be his protection-thingy to serve as him being a tank. They might be going the RPG Fantasy route, Chespin being a Tank/Knight, Fennekin being the Healer/Caster and Froakie becoming the DPS/Rogue. I like it. Plus he's supposed to be a chestnut, let him be who he wants to be. 

I actually love that Dark types are effectively normally on Steel. It never made sense in the first place, and Fairy being super effective on it almost made it the least good type, bar Normal. (Because Poison got a niche; SE against Fairy.)Heatran, Metagross, Jirachi, Dialga, oh the list goes on. This made my day as there another important aspect; NO MORE FOCUS BLAST RELIABILITY! Darkrai outta have fun in this gen. Now if Dark types finally get a base 100+ special move, I'll be one happy Poke trainer. Seriously, it's the only type without one+long overdued.Also lulz at Dragon immunity. Looks like Fairy is the new Steel, as it resists Fighting and the immunity to Dragons. No more Draco spam for you Latios.EDIT: Never mind I miss read Steel. Lucario is still screwed as it's frail.

Still,Focus Sash and Metal Claw can take care of this since Fairy won't be super effective because Lucario is part Steel too

Still,Focus Sash and Metal Claw can take care of this since Fairy won't be super effective because Lucario is part Steel too

lol who still uses focus sash and metal claw? Focus Sash these days serve like niches; weather, hazards, etc just make the item inferior to other items. 

Instead you should be thinking of Bullet Punch being a option on Lucario, as Extremespeed was most prefered option from gen 4-5. 

I didn't forget the debuffs Steel got, which is a bit surprising. 

By the way, Chespin's evolution might look pathetic, but when is there any Pokémon middle-evolution that don't look weird?

Gen 4 had Prinplup and Grotle who looked a bit weird and Gen 5 had Pignite who looks so similar to Chespin's evolution.

Also if Chespin becomes a knight, then that might be his protection-thingy to serve as him being a tank. They might be going the RPG Fantasy route, Chespin being a Tank/Knight, Fennekin being the Healer/Caster and Froakie becoming the DPS/Rogue. I like it. Plus he's supposed to be a chestnut, let him be who he wants to be. 

And then we got another Fire/Fighting type I like to call bacon. My expectations aren't high for some reasons you know.

Edited by OmegaForte

lol who still uses focus sash and metal claw? Focus Sash these days serve like niches; weather, hazards, etc just make the item inferior to other items. 

Instead you should be thinking of Bullet Punch being a option on Lucario, as Extremespeed was most prefered option from gen 4-5. 

And then we got another Fire/Fighting type I like to call bacon. My expectations aren't high for some reasons you know.

Oops,I almost forgot about Bullet Punch

But the reason I said Focus Sash is because I set sword dance in the first turn then proceed to spam Extremespeed or Bullet Punch

Speaking of Fenniken,it's seconf evo learn Psyshock,so yeah it's impossible that it's last evo will be part Fighting.

Not to mention the design of Fenniken's second evo reminds me of a witch or sorceress,so I bet it's gonna be FirePsychic

Edited by Metal Snake

it's called a broom fo yo information 

what you call her "ass" could be detachable 

Or it could be levitating behind Fennekin, but close enough to look connected. We dun really know from the angle we've been given. I dunno why, but the image just seems to have it appear to be floating.

Watch Fennekin become a maid with that broom, Froakie become a nobel man a weird masquerade and Chespin become a jest.

The names would be...

Chesjest (Chestnut + Jest)

Froakuer (Froakie + Masquerade) 

Fennerse (Fennekin + Nurse)

Nick-names:

Jestnut

Froakeade

Scorchrus

Shortened, for the use.

Nick-names:

Jestnut

Froakeade

Scorchrus

Shortened, for the use.

I like Jestnut, Froakeade sounds a bit weird and Scorchrus doesn't scream "Fennekin" to me.

For nicknames for Froakuer and Fennerse it's:

Raphael (Raphael but with the "ae" could be part of caecilian)

Fenny Poppins (Mary Poppins)