Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

My god the chat reactions to the Kanto starters were amazing.

Still Mega Charizard stole the show. I barely even like Charizard too.

But no one is going crazy that XY and getting released early if you buy the bundle. xD

EDIT: Oh nvm, I read it wrong. Aww damn, oh well at least I won't have conflicting thoughts about buying it. xD

Edited by Shana09

Here are some details I found about the Pokemon transporter from the X Y sites

"

When you download Pokémon Bank, you can also download the linked application Poké Transporter! When you insert a Pokémon Black VersionPokémon White VersionPokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 Game Card into a Nintendo 3DS system, you'll be able to use Poké Transporter to transfer Pokémon from these games into their own online Boxes. Then, you can easily transfer those Pokémon into Pokémon X and Pokémon Yusing Pokémon Bank!

Poké Transporter is a free downloadable application for the Nintendo 3DS system that will be available along with Pokémon Bank. Note that Poké Transporter cannot return Pokémon to Pokémon Black VersionPokémon White VersionPokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 after they have been stored in an online Box"

There will be also a free trail for Pokemon Bank cloud service.

Thank goodness I won't need two systems to transfer my Pokemon,but it would take a long long LONG time for me to ever store something in the Pokemon Bank because the PC storage in the games are already huge to begin with,so unless you're a Pokedex completionest,I doubt you might use the Pokemon Bank

Edited by Metal Snake

But no one is going crazy that XY and getting released early if you buy the bundle. xD

EDIT: Oh nvm, I read it wrong. Aww damn, oh well at least I won't have conflicting thoughts about buying it. xD

That 3DS bundle comes with X/Y, but its like a digital code or something?

I'm laughing so much, MegaCharizard isn't a part-Dragon type. Omg what?

That 3DS bundle comes with X/Y, but its like a digital code or something?

It doesn't say it's a bundle, it's just a Special XY 3DSxL released early. 

I think Masuda likes playing with our feelings.

Oh okay thanks. I figure Nin10 would be bundle happy after WWHD for WiiU

Goddamit!!!

Why,He could've made Mega Charizard a FireDragon with the ability Levitate if they were afraid from Ground type

Well,I guess Charizard won't be able to escape the Stealth Rock nightmare

Goddamit!!!

Why,He could've made Mega Charizard a FireDragon with the ability Levitate if they were afraid from Ground type

Well,I guess Charizard won't be able to escape the Stealth Rock nightmare

My Blastoise laughs at your puny rocks of the stealth variety >:3

As for the annual fee for the Pokemon Bank

It'll be 5$ yearly(which is 500 Yen in Japan) according to this

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/poke_transporter_confirmed_for_x_and_y

If it's 5$ per year it would be good,but there will be a free trail anyway so I'll transport all of my Pokemon during the free trail period

My Blastoise laughs at your puny rocks of the stealth variety >:3

We'll see about that....we'll see

When my Venusaur devour your Bowser-esque turtle,I'll be having my long waited laugh

Oh I almost forgot,the Pokemon Bank will be around for years and it'll support future installments in the series,the annual fee has been confirmed to be 5$ per year as far as the Japanese pokemon site goes(which is 500 Yen in Japan)

Good thing it'll be just 5$ yearly,while it's a little low cost for them if they wanted to maintain the servers for a long time,but okay,the cheaper the better,even though I won't use the 3000 storage space that much except if I lost the cartridge or the game got corrupt data

New information surrounding XY from the Direct:

- Pokemon Bank and PokeTransfer. PokeBank lets you store up to 3000 Pokémon inside it, and PokeTransfer allows you to send your old Pokémon into PokeBank. You can put the Pokémon from PokeBank into your game. It will have an annual fee. It's a Cloud Storage app.

- Sycamore is going to give you the Kanto starters, was rumoured and now true, and now they mega-evolve. 

- Special Red and Blue separate 3DSxL released for XY, apparently very early on September 27th instead of October 12th for NA and EU. 

Official Art for the Megalutions: 

Posted Image

Looks like Charizard is finally a Fire/Dragon, his dream came true.

Is it me or did Venusaur look like a bigger version of Mewtwo's Venusaur clone thing?

Also Blastoise and his cannons seriously mon are you a robot or something? Expecting it to be Water/Steel or just Water. 

More Information:

1) MegaCharizard's Ability: Drought

2) MegaBlastoise's Ability: Mega Cannon (which boosts its moves)

3) MegaVenusaur's Ability: Thick Fat

4) You need a Mega Ring with a Keystone, and I suppose thats how Megalution will happen.

5) Hacked Pokémon can't be transferred into the PokeBank.  

Trailer:

Blastoise seriously? Even after that you don't know your cannons are fully capable to shoot water? 

YES! MEGABLASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Pokemon Bank and PokeTransfer. PokeBank lets you store up to 3000 Pokémon inside it, and PokeTransfer allows you to send your old Pokémon into PokeBank. You can put the Pokémon from PokeBank into your game. It will have an annual fee. It's a Cloud Storage app.

- Sycamore is going to give you the Kanto starters, was rumoured and now true, and now they mega-evolve. 

- Special Red and Blue separate 3DSxL released for XY, apparently very early on September 27th instead of October 12th for NA and EU. 

Posted Image

Is it me or did Venusaur look like a bigger version of Mewtwo's Venusaur clone thing?

Also Blastoise and his cannons seriously mon are you a robot or something? Expecting it to be Water/Steel or just Water. 

More Information:

4) You need a Mega Ring with a Keystone, and I suppose thats how Megalution will happen.

Trailer:

Blastoise seriously? Even after that you don't know your cannons are fully capable to shoot water? 

:O THEY GOT MEGA FORMS TOO!? :D SERIOUSLY!?

lol Drought Charizard. Looks like Ninetails is going to be outclassed if Charizard gets Fire/Dragon. Venusaur just got weaker offensive wise. It needs Chlorophyll. Blastiose, meh even the offensive boost won't matter too much. (I expect only a .5% increase to moves)

The cloud storage? lol can't wait till they make Pokecheck compatible with XY, and then there will be no point to Pokebank. xD Yay, you hear that my shiny Eevee? Your going to Kalos soon.

The bundles releasing early was a shocker. Oh great, I don't have enough money. Oh well because if I did. I'd switch my preorder at Nintendo World for it. Unless Nintendo World decides to be awesome and release the games along side it, but doubt it.

When they were talking about how the mega evolutions worked, once again reminded me of Digimon; burst mode. It had the same thing going on, besides the mega stone. (Mega stone~Burst digivolve anyone? xD)

Edited by OmegaForte

lol Drought Charizard. Looks like Ninetails is going to be outclassed if Charizard gets Fire/Dragon. Venusaur just got weaker offensive wise. It needs Chlorophyll. Blastiose, meh even the offensive boost won't matter too much. (I expect only a .5% increase to moves)The cloud storage? lol can't wait till they make Pokecheck compatible with XY, and then there will be no point to Pokebank. xD Yay, you hear that my shiny Eevee? Your going to Kalos soon.The bundles releasing early was a shocker. Oh great, I don't have enough money. Oh well because if I did. I'd switch my preorder at Nintendo World for it. Unless Nintendo World decides to be awesome and release the games along side it, but doubt it.

My shiny army is Kalos bound! :D GET READY MY FRIENDS, YOU'RE GOING 3D MODE! :D

Posted Image

More Information:

Trailer:

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YYES!YES!YES!YES!YES!ty!yS5Ar7dabsfqqaswqdfegrjkldfghtrutyjrgjrtuerghfrwert BLASTOISE IS MINE!!!!!!

Yes Llama. 

I'm thinking of names for it. I can't decide between Amber, CARL, Kuzco, or Alpacalypse. But, in all seriousness, I'm not sure if I'll catch it or not. I mean I'll catch it for the PokeDex but It's one of those Pokemon I'm unsure about. It looks really plain. I wish it had some sort of gimmick cause now it's just an animal but, It seems cute so I'm happy I just can't wait for high quality art work of it.

Edited by unLock