Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

I know,but further response when it's not needed only spit more oil into the fire

I didn't even respond anymore lmao. 

@Topic

To anyone thinking that Fairy types are like Tinker Bell or sweet little pixies, you are pretty wrong. Before that became the stereotype, they were actually evil enchantresses that killed anything that got too close. Which is why they can kill Dragons. 

Fear Sylveon guys, fear her.

Edited by Shana09

@Topic

To anyone thinking that Fairy types are like Tinker Bell or sweet little pixies, you are pretty wrong. Before that became the stereotype, they were actually evil enchantresses that killed anything that got too close. Which is why they can kill Dragons. 

Dedenne. Just...Dedenne.

@Topic

Not to mention that Tinker Bell attempted to kill Wendy in the first Peter Pan movie

Dedenne. Just...Dedenne.

Dedenne is in the same line as PlulseMinun,Pachirisu and Emolga

By the way,I love Emolga

He was the mini Zapdos of my team in my Black 1 and it kicked the Elite Four's ass

Edited by Metal Snake

Not to mention that Tinker Bell attempted to kill Wendy in the first Peter Pan movie

Dedenne is in the same line as PlulseMinun,Pachirisu and Emolga

It's Fairy type, too. Probably knew that.

I wasn't arguing with her.

I just get very saddened if people just dislike happy things and then praise war games and stuff it makes me feel really bad about people and I can't stand it.

:

....hense all the medications i'm on.

But anyways, back to Pokemon....Dedenne is adorable^^ Its nice to see raichu's design is like it's base, raichu deserves a bit of love! Pikachu hogs the spotlight too much xD

:D x3;; <3

I wasn't arguing with her.

I just get very saddened if people just dislike happy things and then praise war games and stuff it makes me feel really bad about people and I can't stand it.

:

....hense all the medications i'm on.

But anyways, back to Pokemon....Dedenne is adorable^^ Its nice to see raichu's design is like it's base, raichu deserves a bit of love! Pikachu hogs the spotlight too much xD

:D x3;; <3

:huh:  Shauna wasn't praising anything. 

:huh:  Shauna wasn't praising anything. 

....umn, what do you mean?

But anyways. I'm done whinning about people's opinions on fairy types. Its all out of my lack of understanding for humanity, anyways.

Which, yeah. May be due to lack of life expirience....

My favorite fairy type seems to be Sylveon or Swirlix. I like Swirlix, it looks like a dog to me. :P

But they're all cute though.

<3

Sylveon and Mawile. (Including mega) Time to re-RNG abuse these I preparation for XY.

Oh and I preordered Y at Nintendo World. So far they're still working on the time. I hope it's the usual 9 AM.

I should have probably pre-ordered but I'm going there the day of the release it's only an hour away so I should have much to worry about. It's going to be a very busy week for me, I have school, then NY Comicon, then the release of Pokemon X and Y @ Nintendo World, then Comicon, then lots of sleep, lots of it....

As Swirlix indeed seems my new favorite pokemon now (its just.. too cute.....xDDDD) I think it's settled i'm getting X version now.

Also, sorry for all the drama I caused in this thread. It was idiotic of me; not everyone has to like fairies, its totally fine....

I just have a lot of inner issues inside...but they shouldn't have to involve other people at all >.<;;;;

blah.

This is what we trainers have been waiting for, POKEMON IN 3D! :D X and Y along with KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance were my main reasons for getting a 3ds from the get go and all the updates have only fueled my excitement for the new games that much more :D

I'm cross reverencing over that pokedex i saw in this thread......The fire/poison and fire/psychic mewtwo-ish things sound defenetly believable, though. Like some experiment of team flare's.

But I wanna think Swirlix woulda had a cuter evolution :( Though i'm loving the sound of that new dragon/fairy type and the evolution for flabebe :D

I'm cross reverencing over that pokedex i saw in this thread......The fire/poison and fire/psychic mewtwo-ish things sound defenetly believable, though. Like some experiment of team flare's.

But I wanna think Swirlix woulda had a cuter evolution :( Though i'm loving the sound of that new dragon/fairy type and the evolution for flabebe :D

It looks pretty fake though, they don't sound believable. 

Anyways guys, there is another X and Y Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 4 AM PDT

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/374895055216979970

New information surrounding XY from the Direct:

- Pokemon Bank and PokeTransfer. PokeBank lets you store up to 3000 Pokémon inside it, and PokeTransfer allows you to send your old Pokémon into PokeBank. You can put the Pokémon from PokeBank into your game. It will have an annual fee. It's a Cloud Storage app.

- Sycamore is going to give you the Kanto starters, was rumoured and now true, and now they mega-evolve. 

- Special Red and Blue separate 3DSxL released for XY, apparently very early on September 27th instead of October 12th for NA and EU. 

Official Art for the Megalutions: 

Posted Image

Looks like Charizard is finally a Fire/Dragon, his dream came true.

Is it me or did Venusaur look like a bigger version of Mewtwo's Venusaur clone thing?

Also Blastoise and his cannons seriously mon are you a robot or something? Expecting it to be Water/Steel or just Water. 

More Information:

1) MegaCharizard's Ability: Drought

2) MegaBlastoise's Ability: Mega Cannon (which boosts its moves)

3) MegaVenusaur's Ability: Thick Fat

4) You need a Mega Ring with a Keystone, and I suppose thats how Megalution will happen.

5) Hacked Pokémon can't be transferred into the PokeBank.  

Trailer:

Blastoise seriously? Even after that you don't know your cannons are fully capable to shoot water? 

Edited by Shana09

I'm gonna get this Bundle no matter what !!!!

also....wow.I honestly didn't expect the proffesor to give us the Kanto Starters

Also,PLEASE MAKE MEGA CHARIZARD A FIREDRAGON

There was a rumour that was true ever since Fairy Type came to reality. It included Kanto Starters too, being given by Sycamore.