Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon X and Y - General Discussion

It can attack twice yeah,but Mega Blaziken with Sword Dance and Close Combat can  literally RAPE an entire team if it's played correctly,especially with Baton Passers.

I don't mean competitive play I meant the theory. 

Pokemon X & Y Japanese Pre-orders Hit 20K In Just Two Days:

There’s a digital tidal wave occurring for Pokémon X & Y in Japan, where pre-orders have climbed the virtual ladder to a whopping 260,000 sales, excluding bundles. Pre-orders were opened in Japan just two days before the Media Create sales were configured,revealing that the latest Pokémon adventure on the 3DS is, quite possibly, set to be the biggest. In fact, Black and White 2 reached spectacular heights of 1.2 million pre-orders before it was released in Japan, so Pokémon X & Y is well on its way to breaking its predecessor’s final score.

The sheer size of the pre-orders, though, could have something to do with a certain bonus that’s got Japanese Pokémon fans all the more excited for its release. While stocks last, Japan can get its hands on special Xerneas or Yveltal figures, depending on which game they purchase. Also included in the bonus is a clear file folder boasting artwork from the game. And for those fans who love to go the extra mile and pre-order both games, they can get their hands on a World Art Book and CD. Pokémon X & Y will be released worldwide on October 12.

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2013/08/16/pokemon-x-y-japanese-pre-orders-hit-260k-in-just-two-days/#comments

Wow

This will surely break Black and White's initial sales in no time ^_^

inb4NintendoWorldhas1mileworthoflines.

To not double post...

Pokémon XY - Demo
During the Pokémon Game Show, it was shown thanks to a picture from a Twitter user, that the method of Mega Evolution is through a simple button in the attack interface when your Pokémon has the Mega Stone attached to it. In the demo, you also ride on a Skiddo in a route and seen riding a Rhyhorn. In it, you also battle Professor Sycamore, where you use Mega Evolution, and battle Shauna & the other playable character. Fennekin has the moves Psybeam, Flame Charge, Fire Spin and Tail Whip. The Mega Evolution battle has you face off against Chandelure and Crobat with Mega Mewtwo. Helioptile has Tail Whip, Thundershock, Quick Attack & Parabolic Charge
In the demo, you start off with Alexa telling you to go see Professor Sycamore. On your way there, you battle the rival, with a time limit. Once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution, which is just done by a tap of a button, and he'll then battle you. After the battle, a video runs of the game. It is also said that running is default, with you having to press the B Button to walk. We're still getting more information so keep your eyes peeled on the site. Image thanks to raim2005

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cute. xD

Posted Image

Reminds me of Cheren. 0_o

Posted Image

Mega Digievolution button. From what I read on FB, it's not Crobat but Mewtwo (translated), which I find weird because it's in front.

Edited by OmegaForte

Mega Digievolution button. From what I read on FB, it's not Crobat but Mewtwo (translated), which I find weird because it's in front.

It's the "dynamic camera" I think. Changing angles and stuff. Everything is normal except the fact that we see Crobat in front.

Mewbuu has no upgrade in HP.Fairy isn't very effective on Fire types. Well looks like Dragons got back up if Fairy ends up weak to fire.

Actually

It has been confirmed that fairy take normal damage from Fire,not super effective damage

Do NEED!!!! It's blue and it's Slyveon so...I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!

I like the Pink one more, honestly. It looks like the female version, and if I know anything, female Pokemon should not be ticked off. :/ HINT HINT...Whit-nuzz nuzlocke!! Nudge!

Edit @ 16:00: Some new abilities of various Pokémon have been made clear. Litleo has the Unnerve ability, Helioptile has the Dry Skin ability, and Sylveon has the Cute Charm ability.

Sylveon got a meh ability. I hope her DW ability is better.

Sylveon got a meh ability. I hope her DW ability is better.

But there is still it's hidden ability

Which you can discover if you still keeping that special Eevee from BW 2 that Amanita gives you or by getting the Eevee from the Dream World

Edited by Metal Snake

But there is still it's hidden ability

Which you can discover if you still keeping that special Eevee from BW 2 that Amanita gives you or by getting the Eevee from the Dream World

DW=Dream World=hidden ability

I already have my shiny Eevees ready. Although I might need to breed more if Sylveon ends up as a physical attacker. (Doubt it)

Edited by OmegaForte

Just some news, the think about mega evolutions and mewtwo is kinda coo I guess.

- method of Mega Evolution is through a button in the attack interface
- this only happens when your Pokémon has the Mega Stone attached to it
- ride on a Skiddo on a rout
- you can also ride a Rhyhorn
- battle Professor Sycamore, where you use Mega Evolution
- battle Shauna & the other playable character
- Fennekin has the moves Psybeam, Flame Charge, Fire Spin and Tail Whip
- Mega Evolution battle has you face off against Chandelure, Dragonite and Crobat with Mega Mewtwo
- Helioptile has Tail Whip, Thundershock, Quick Attack & Parabolic Charge
- Sylveon has Swift, Quick Attack, Fairy Wind & Tail Whip
- Froakie has Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick and Round
- start off with Alexa telling you to go see Professor Sycamore
- battle your rival (with a time limit) on the way there
- once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution
- after this, he'll battle you
- running is default, hold B to walk
- in the Pokémon Amie feature, there are three stats listed for your Pokémon; Friendliness, Hunger and Play
- when encountering Pokemon the field, your character kneels down to encounter them
- Mega Mewtwo doesn't have an increase in Hit Points
- non-Kalos Pokémon such as Skitty and Exeggutor make an appearance in the overworld
- Fairy-type moves are also not very effective on Fire-type Pokémon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH

MY

GOD

!!

:D

Just some news, the think about mega evolutions and mewtwo is kinda coo I guess.

- method of Mega Evolution is through a button in the attack interface

- this only happens when your Pokémon has the Mega Stone attached to it

- ride on a Skiddo on a rout

- you can also ride a Rhyhorn

- battle Professor Sycamore, where you use Mega Evolution

- battle Shauna & the other playable character

- Fennekin has the moves Psybeam, Flame Charge, Fire Spin and Tail Whip

- Mega Evolution battle has you face off against Chandelure, Dragonite and Crobat with Mega Mewtwo

- Helioptile has Tail Whip, Thundershock, Quick Attack & Parabolic Charge

- Sylveon has Swift, Quick Attack, Fairy Wind & Tail Whip

- Froakie has Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Lick and Round

- start off with Alexa telling you to go see Professor Sycamore

- battle your rival (with a time limit) on the way there

- once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution

- after this, he'll battle you

- running is default, hold B to walk

- in the Pokémon Amie feature, there are three stats listed for your Pokémon; Friendliness, Hunger and Play

- when encountering Pokemon the field, your character kneels down to encounter them

- Mega Mewtwo doesn't have an increase in Hit Points

- non-Kalos Pokémon such as Skitty and Exeggutor make an appearance in the overworld

- Fairy-type moves are also not very effective on Fire-type Pokémon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH

MY

GOD

!!

:D

Battle with a time limit? o.O