Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Danex Darkfire +

Do nobodies poop?

Like somewhere during the time I mean like they are body's

And natural body's.....

Anyway what's I'm wondering about its the whole tampond pad thing for larx xion and nami

I mean like can nobody's......

Like make baby nobody's?

Wait it two nobody's make a baby nobody...

Is it still considered a nobody?

Edited by Xora98

Like somewhere during the time I mean like they are body'sAnd natural body's.....Anyway what's I'm wondering about its the whole tampond pad thing for larx xion and namiI mean like can nobody's......Like make baby nobody's?Wait it two nobody's make a baby nobody...Is it still considered a nobody?

Fasanating Question...

O.O;;;

^^;;

Like somewhere during the time I mean like they are body'sAnd natural body's.....Anyway what's I'm wondering about its the whole tampond pad thing for larx xion and namiI mean like can nobody's......Like make baby nobody's?Wait it two nobody's make a baby nobody...Is it still considered a nobody?

Well, since all of org. 13 is portrayed as homosexual ( no offense meant to anyone, these are not my views ) in fan fictions and even mildly in the games, relationships probably don't matter much. 

And we can assume that Nobodies have to eat, crap, and change their briefs just like everyone else does. 

Well, since all of org. 13 is portrayed as homosexual ( no offense meant to anyone, these are not my views ) in fan fictions and even mildly in the games, relationships probably don't matter much. And we can assume that Nobodies have to eat, crap, and change their briefs just like everyone else does.

Yeah that sounds logical.

Good Question. I'm totally not sure on this as they are "half" of their somebodies. They can eat anything, Sea salt ice cream is just a choice...I suppose Xemnas would be kind enough to give Larxene and Xion seperate bathrooms to share, They wear cloacks with a possinle shirt with trousers and boots underneath. yes im sure Xion poops too ;)

Well, since Nobodies are created from the body (and mind) that is left behind when a being loses their heart, it would be safe to assume all body functions would remain unchanged, including the digestive system.