Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Danex Darkfire +

Do nobodies poop?

This is kind of a weird question, but do nobodies poop. Do they even eat? I know they eat sea salt icecream, but do they eat the icecream because they have to, or because they want to. Does their food just dissolve into their bodies? If they do poop, does their cloak ever get in the way? I mean, there's no hole in the cloak to poop through, so would they just get completely naked every time they have to poop. And do larxene and Xion have a separate bathroom from the other members? Is Xemnas nice enough to install another bathroom for larxene and Xion? Does Xion need to poop? Technically she's a puppet like riku replica, so do those two also have to poop? So many unanswered questions.

Well Technically I've never seen any character in the series eating, pooping (thankfully), etc. But they might haha. 

Funny how they only ate ice cream, though. I just hope they don't show anyone pooping anytime soon

Edited by Lu Xun

They wear black pants under their cloaks . Not to mention you can be wearing a whole outfit under your cloak despite it being form fitting like Riku. 

Also , since they are physical bodies i'm sure they eat and pee and poop. Replicas can grow hearts so i imagine they poop too xD

I bet Xemnas wasn't embarrassed to go buy Larxene and Xion tampons :D  He doesn't give a firetruck teehee xD

it doesn't really impact the game, the bowel movements of any of the characters.  Additionally the clock is one big zipped up coat with trousers, boots, gloves and a shirt (presumably a shirt) 

They wear black pants under their cloaks . Not to mention you can be wearing a whole outfit under your cloak despite it being form fitting like Riku. 

Also , since they are physical bodies i'm sure they eat and pee and poop. Replicas can grow hearts so i imagine they poop too xD

I bet Xemnas wasn't embarrassed to go buy Larxene and Xion tampons :D  He doesn't give a firetruck teehee xD

Can nobodies reproduce? If they can't then I don't think Larxene and Xion would have any use for tampons xD

This is kind of a weird question, but do nobodies poop. Do they even eat? I know they eat sea salt icecream, but do they eat the icecream because they have to, or because they want to. Does their food just dissolve into their bodies? If they do poop, does their cloak ever get in the way? I mean, there's no hole in the cloak to poop through, so would they just get completely naked every time they have to poop. And do larxene and Xion have a separate bathroom from the other members? Is Xemnas nice enough to install another bathroom for larxene and Xion? Does Xion need to poop? Technically she's a puppet like riku replica, so do those two also have to poop? So many unanswered questions.

In the manga ( non~canon, booooooo!), Marluxia, Larxene, and Vexen drink 1% juice Lemon aid and eat chicken.

I also have a question: Sora's 15....

Anyone explain 

Puberty, shaving, and body hair

to him? 

just sayin'.....

Edited by TheTimidLight

There is even rumors going around the internet that....... "girls poop"

I am not joking

but you can't trust everything you hear on the internet.

Edited by MasterRoxas13