Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kisha si right it grows on you very little by little watching it fo the 150th time. now its getting there. you know? but Revesal has a point. maybe they did this early on...i'll ahve to wait for more. but also SoraKing3 does have a point. Mickey....he;s....well..somethigns missing,but it was a squeak....so...there s nothing ont here....i have to here him talk....but ic an;t wait to here young riku and Kairi!

omg me either! I hope they sound as adorable as they look! And there's the positivity lol. And Aqua is growing on me now. I never liked all the VAs for the previous games but I dealt and got used to them so the same will be for Aqua and MX.

And how do you know about 4 trailers, Reversal?

omg me either! I hope they sound as adorable as they look! And there's the positivity lol. And Aqua is growing on me now. I never liked all the VAs for the previous games but I dealt and got used to them so the same will be for Aqua and MX.

Oh I hope Sora, Riku, and Kairi sound adorable! >w

Oh I hope Sora, Riku, and Kairi sound adorable! >w

I;d think i;d be even more pissed off if they screw up sora,Kairi,a nd RIku....but I do hope they sound adorible,like they do in japan, I LOVE THERE VOICES!!!

Vanitas. There are no words for the love I have for his voice- and for Haley Joel Osment for pulling it off. So glad they didn't screw him up, best voice in the trailer.

I totally agree with you on that one!

Vanitas sounded phenomenal! xD

I loved his voice!!! It's smexy!!!

I know lol. My best friend and I were squeeing about how cute little Sora was when the secret endings first came out

And Vanitas' voice is totally smexy! I'm surprised Haley seems to be able to pull that off as well lol. Looks like both Soras have a darker side (and that's just scary, since it's Sora)

You can hear Willa's voice cracking at the start with the scene about the good luck charms. If Aqua makes future appearances, I hope they get a new VA. That doesn't suck.

Has one for Terra been confirmed? It sounds kind of like Matt Bennett, but that's doubtful.

yeha....shes horrible,and still cringy.....but who knwos hes the love-hate characater, liek Xion and Alyson stoners Kairi (horrible) But Christen Bale is Bat-Terra! :D now all he has to do is scream "WERE IS HE!?" i'd be happy aobut that. I LOVE HIM!!!

terra:they tried

aqua:needs more emotion!

ven:jessy needs a little mor kid sounding.

xeh xeh:god...kill mah ears

vianitus(always spell his name wrong):he sounds cool im fine with it.

im wondering what young axel will sound like.i know he has the same VA but hes gotta sound diffrent.

Aqua's voice is total shit. You could hear Willa Holland's voice cracking at the start.

Vanitas' is pretty much just what I expected.

Terra's is pretty good.

Master Xehanort's is really good, sounds right for the character.

Eraqus' is alright but it sounds a little too young for him.

Vanitas. HOLY CRAP THAT KICKED ASS.

Haley Joel Osment, we underestimated you.

you said Vanitas twice

Christian Bale is playing Terra. And of course they won't get a new VA. You'll have to deal with thinking Aqua sucks or be like the rest of us and try to get used to it

Source?

And who's to say someone else won't be hired to do Aqua in future games? Happened with Kairi, so far at least

Aqua's voice is total shit. You could hear Willa Holland's voice cracking at the start.

Terra's is pretty good.

you said Vanitas twice

It's that awesome

Christian Bale is playing Terra. And of course they won't get a new VA. You'll have to deal with thinking Aqua sucks or be like the rest of us and try to get used to it

Source?

And who's to say someone else won't be hired to do Aqua in future games? Happened with Kairi, so far at least

You may be right there but with Kairi they had to hire someone else because of Hayden's busy schedule.

But maybe they may replace Aqua's VA in the future. If she makes an appearance in future games.

Terra's is pretty good.

you said Vanitas twice

It's that awesome

I agree

Actually, I like every single VA. Or, to be more accurate, I've allowed them to grow on me. The footage from the trailer especially allowed Master Xehanort to start growing on me. I figured, what's the point in comparing him to his Japanese counterpart? He's inevitably going to voice him for a long time, and it's not like some stupid voice is going to ruin a game. Besides, the more I think about it, the more I actually like. People should really just give things a chance. For Aqua, I really like the voice. After listening to every single bit of footage with her, it has indeed grown on me. The opening bit of the trailer did sort of annoy me though. It was kind of like the expressions in the voice didn't match the facial expressions Aqua was making. Terra's is great, although I can see what people mean they say "a little deeper." Ven's is just what I expected: Roxas's but more upbeat and innocent, a great job on McCartney's part. Master Eraqus was perfect. That, again, was exactly what I wanted it to be like: strong, wise, sort of leader-y and old. As for Vanitas, I just knew that Haley could do it. It's pretty BA, and it was sort of funny to hear a more upbeat Roxas voice talking to a angsty mean "I feel no emotion" Sora voice, almost like the tables turned there. In all, the cast looks pretty good, and as long as the player characters are fine, I'm completely happy.

People should really just give things a chance.

As for Vanitas, I just knew that Haley could do it. It's pretty BA, and it was sort of funny to hear a more upbeat Roxas voice talking to a angsty mean "I feel no emotion" Sora voice, almost like the tables turned there.

Agreed.

And lol! I thought the same thing! I am totally going to enjoy it because it will be Roxas' voice and look with a guy who practically has Sora's personality. For some people that's the best combo so Ven is their guy haha

Yup, already everyone's voice is growing on me -after watching it like 30x's- and Aqua's voice doesn't sound AS bad....expecially when I heard the in game stuff and the small cutscene in Cinderella's Castle...she sounded ALOT better then how she sounded in the trailer...and Ven, -hugs- he just sounds so cute~:heart: watching him in Deep space, he sounded so caring and sweet with Stitch; and his battle cries were adorable. x'D And I like Terra's, he has that suttle strength and power to his voice~:heart: Vanitas I loved fromt he get-go. ;D

It's true!! When I heard their voices, especially Aqua's and Terra's... I'm like "What... the..." *shot my laptop. Then, I viewed it for 10+ more, they sure sounds nice if you're getting used to it

so when we're playing the game, a good majority of us who are giving the VAs a chance will end up loving the voices by the end of it :D

Exactly! Just 3 more months! 3 more months!!! Can't wait to see how Haley does Vanitas' laugh. 030

Ven:It fits him.

Terra:A little deeper and it would be perfect.

Aqua:I thought it was kind of wierd at first but then a I though about her personality and all,and it fits her.Shy but confident.

Eraqus:It's OK.

Vanitas:LOVE IT!!!*me faints*

Xehanort:It's OK I guess...

Ven:i still don't like jessie voice

Terra:souned fine near the end sounded really good

Aqua:sounds fine as well

Eraqus: sounds just as thought mark hamill can't fail but i liked has joker more

Vantias:sounded very good

Xeharnort: i like has voice

captain hook:awsome