Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Does anyone know who Terra's real voice actor is? I figured it would be Hamill but it is obvious he is Master Eraqus. I read a post on you tube that it was Milo Ventimiglia but I don't think it sounds like him either.

yeha i saw it...she still fails!!

Really...Fris toff all THEY ALL FIAL AT THEIR LIVES!

Haley,Bale,and Hamila re the only ones that are exceptions,plus its disney they liek to fudge up everythign now adays....seireiously.....just make KH3 to conclued everythign and thats it....ITS TIME FOR THIS SEIRES AND THESE ACTORS TO GO AWAY!

heres the alogory that I liek to use...

Sonic the hegdehog. remember SOnic Adventure 1 & 2? they were great! they wer ebasicly KH 1 , CoM, and II together. then they started to get new Voice actors, the games started gettign stale,and horric.....and they still are trying....i mena face it your all burn out!!! these voice actors are horrible..s.erious fandubbers are kicking your ass!

Terra- Not bad. It could be worse.

Xeanort-"Argh, it's me! Xeanort the pirate! I wants meself some keyblade booty!"

Eraqus- I was expecting worse after hearing Xeanort's, but I like it.

Ven- Couldn't be better.

Vanitas- Perfect; I love the way it sounds like Sora calling Ven an idiot.

Aqua- Ish it jusht me or doesh she havsh a schpeech impedament? Especially when she says "froot" and, can't remember, but it sounded like "Ohver" instead of "Over."

@ Rue

You don't have to argue with people about their opinions. It's off topic and really isn't contributing to anything.

As for me I haven't heard most of the voices except Ven and I love his voice.

I think McCartney has talent as a VA, no matter what anyone elses says.

@ Rue

You don't have to argue with people about their opinions. It's off topic and really isn't contributing to anything.

As for me I haven't heard most of the voices except Ven and I love his voice.

I think McCartney has talent as a VA, no matter what anyone elses says.

I completely agree. He doesn't even sound like he tries too hard and it just sounds like a normal boy speaking. I think people need to look a little deeper than just the sound of a voice...there could be a quality and talent there that you might be missing

Haley,Bale,and Hamila re the only ones that are exceptions,plus its disney they liek to fudge up everythign now adays....seireiously.....just make KH3 to conclued everythign and thats it....ITS TIME FOR THIS SEIRES AND THESE ACTORS TO GO AWAY!

Sonic the hegdehog. remember SOnic Adventure 1 & 2? they were great! they wer ebasicly KH 1 , CoM, and II together. then they started to get new Voice actors, the games started gettign stale,and horric.....and they still are trying....i mena face it your all burn out!!! these voice actors are horrible..s.erious fandubbers are kicking your ass!

Oh my goodness, can you seriously shut up all ready? You hate Jesse and think fandubbers are ftw, ok, WE GET IT. Can you please try to grow up a little and stop trolling the threads that have to deal with the English BbS cast and your undieing hate for their voices? Geez, make a flame site or something if you hate it so much and stop continuously spamming KH13's thread's with your bashing opinions.:dodgy:

Oh my goodness, can you seriously shut up all ready? You hate Jesse and think fandubbers are ftw, ok, WE GET IT. Can you please try to grow up a little and stop trolling the threads that have to deal with the English BbS cast and your undieing hate for their voices? Geez, make a flame site or something if you hate it so much and stop continuously spamming KH13's thread's with your bashing opinions.:dodgy:

Thank you.

:)

well like I said earlier, the cast is here to stay so people might as well deal with it. Saying how much you hate them won't change a thing except building the fire for those who agree or annoying those who disagree or just don't care

well like I said earlier' date=' the cast is here to stay so people might as well deal with it. Saying how much you hate them won't change a thing except building the fire for those who agree or annoying those who disagree or just don't care

[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. :heart:

Thank you.

:)

You're very welcome. =3 Sorry, every thread I went to that had to do with the BbS cast I would hear the SAME thing from that dude. = =;

@ Kishira-sama

that would be frustrating. x.x

(btw just edit your last post, don't double post, kay?)

back on topic:

I heard Aqua's VA.

I like it.

In my opinion it suits her.

It started growing on me by about the 4th time I watched the trailer lol. I think she will be good once I see the finished product. Honestly, we're not putting in all the work to voice act. What gives us the right to judge? :P

well its called OPPIONS!! YOU DON;T HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME! I';mstating my oppions,hey YOU LOVE VEN,,AND HALEY we get it already jeus. you think i don;t liek you all....well yeha...but thats off topic. you all know my oppion, adn you should be open to it. yes i'm stubbernn and yes peopel piss me off.

@ Rue

Again you just keep saying the same things over and over again, telling the people on this thread who like the voices that the cast suck and all this other stuff. We get it. You like fandubbers better. Just stop repeating it. It's getting annoying and unnecessary.

@ Heart

I liked it immediately but I don't LOVE it. I mean there could've been someone better but I think it's decent. Bearable :3

well i;m doing what your doing Hinako!

and jsut poking ufn at the facts...no i DO Actulyl LOVE Terras vocie. I jsut agian DDO NOT LIEK VENS, hamil and NINOMY need to swithc and Aquas vocie still ahsn;t grown on me,it make sme want to punch her int he face. there! but i am with you on the whole i don't LOVE it!

Okay I could hardly understand that...but I know. We get it. We really do. Everybody's entitled to their opinions. The thing is, this is a forum so I'm sure that people can read what you said in your first post and move on to other opinions ;)

@ Rue

They're not fact. They're your opinions who you are just repeating and trying to convince us that you're right. I'm no longer holding this discussion by the way.

Annnd......

Okay I could hardly understand that...but I know. We get it. We really do. Everybody's entitled to their opinions. The thing is, this is a forum so I'm sure that people can read what you said in your first post and move on to other opinions ;)

what she said :)

On topic:

I still need to hear Terra's voice *youtube~*

Man I absolutely love his voice. I don't know about you guys but I think they chose the right VA for the job

@ Kishira-sama

that would be frustrating. x.x

(btw just edit your last post, don't double post, kay?)

back on topic:

I heard Aqua's VA.

I like it.

In my opinion it suits her.

Yes it was; and sorry, didn't know I double posted. ^ ^;;;

And at 1st, I wasn't too happy with Aqua's voice. But after hearing it for the 15th time....it's not as bad, she could've worked on emotion a little more. But I'll get used to it once playing. xD

terr a si said to be played by christin Bale he's good, that all go do whatever you crazy peopel love to do.

terr a si said to be played by christin Bale he's good, that all go do whatever you crazy peopel love to do.

What is your problem? :-/

and thanks. Well now I know who he is! :D and I agree, he's good and then I agree with Kishira that Aqua's voice gets better the more you hear it (for me anyway)

Well, we still have like 4 more trailers coming up, so there's a possibility for much improvement, assuming that this trailer is an early build and just used the first few takes from the recording.

Well, we still have like 4 more trailers coming up, so there's a possibility for much improvement, assuming that this trailer is an early build and just used the first few takes from the recording.

That's also another possibility~

If that's the case, Aqua's VA has a definate chance of improving. >w>!

Screw improving, they need to change her VA completely. She sounds like a middle aged woman trying to play a 20 year old woman, and the funny thing is she's only 18 (Willa Holland)