Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aang

Upcoming Surgery

Hello,

I realize this was created in the middle of the night, but I feel like I needed to say this now.

I know most, do not care, but this is something I feel like i should share.

On January 2nd, 2014 I am due for surgery. I am getting surgery due to a torn ACL, and ruptured ribcage.

I ask for your prayers. As this is a very scary time for me. I love you all at kh13.com, and I need some prayer.

Now, you may ask, how did I end up like this? well, as you suspected, I'll tell you what happened.

While climbing my house to take down Christmas lights, I misplaced my foot, slipped, fell off the house, and landed awkwardly. And you know what's next.....

All I ask is that you pray for me, as I really need it. I love you all, and i'll keep you updated post-surge!

Best of luck in the surgery, I hope everything goes well. ^_^

Yeah, surgery is pretty scary. I was really young the last time I had one, but I was really scared, and I've no doubt I would be scared if I were to have one now. I know you'll be fine though.

there's no need to be scared, I've had 4 surgeries since mid February 2013, one of them was brain surgery, so i got the whole surgery process down, its not as bad as you think, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask, good luck though

Holy ship, I feel your pain about the ACL. I had a torn ACL from driving dirt bikes.

All I can say for you is good luck, and hope you will make it through surgery. And Make sure you get that leg moving the next few days. Don't leave it locked up in the same position for a week.

Good luck my friend!! I've treated many ACL ruptures after surgery (I am a Physio :P) - most ACL surgeries are not fatal and succeed, but whether or not the new ACL is intact after one year will depend on whether or not you followed post-surgical protocols. Sure it will hurt, but if you look after it well you should not need another surgery.

You have my heartfelt prayers, and I know you'll come through this one! Be strong!!

Hey

Well, even though I don't know you, I really hope everything goes well. Your family and friends must be very worried about you. And you yourself must be very scared. I never had to do any surgery, but my grandmother almost had and I was so worried about anything going wrong during it....

I'll pray for you, then! Good Luck! Everything will go just fine and you'll be here in no time and we'll be able to become friends (: