Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
roxasrikuterra13

The Heavens Lost Cursed Ones (1x1 with Riven)

We kept flying up in the sky. Once they got to heavens gates. They said the password. "Warrior Angels Icy e Giacobbe." We said in sync. They opened the gates just enough for us to slip through. Then they closed it fast. "You needed us Captain Golden." We said in sync.

Warrior Angels Icy e Giacobbe.= Warrior Angels Icy and Jacob.

Edited by roxasrikuterra13

"They are gone" Kei said. Mizuki nodded. "They are Warriors. We are Royals". Mizuki said.

"So we can't get there?" Kei asked his sister.

"No, that place is their area. Like we have but then different".

Then stayed in the forest, waiting for them to return from heaven. They didn't care how long it would take.

"Yes. We have a mission for you two. But we have a secret to tell you two." Captain Golden said. "Secret?" We asked in sync. "Yes. Both of you are the Prince and Princess of All the angels in heaven." Captain Golden said. "Us? Prince and Princess? It is not true!" We yelled in sync.

"So they have like an other heaven?" Kei asked his sister.

"Yes. Our heaven is called Ionia. I don't know about theirs. We can't get to theirs and they can't get to ours. It's like a total differect place. Other gates. And other types of angels."

"How do you know all this stuff?"

"I've been ready some history last time when we were in Ionia" Mizuki said while she was looking to the sky to see they would appear again.

"It is true. Your other home is called Lonia. While this one is called Paradise." Captain Golden said. Icy flies off crying and lands in the woods behind the school and shifts into a panther and climbs a Weeping Willow tree. Jacob follows behind Icy. "Icy?!" He called out.

Mizuki and Kei followed them. "She is a soul-shifter". Kei said.

"I see. But was she just crying again?" Mizuki couldn't wait any longer. She walked to the Weeping Willow. "Hey, is everything alright?" She asked Jacob and Icy. Kei was still hidden. He didn't want to show himself.

"Icy?! Where are you sister?" He yelled as flew over the woods looking for her. He flew to Lonia Castle to see if his sister went there. "Icy?!" He called out.

Edited by roxasrikuterra13

"Icy? I know you're that panther. Whats going on?" Mizuki asked. Her brother, Kei, was tired of this and went back to school. He knew that Mizuki could take care of herself.

Mizuki put her arms around the panther's neck. "Everything will be just fine. Your mother will be fine too. Trust me". She said the the cat and smiled. "Now, we have to find your brother, okay?"

Shifts back into my normal self. "My mother is in a coma. The doctors said that she has days left." I said softly. "My brother has always found food for us no matter what." I said crying.

"That's horrible". Mizuki said to her. "But you have to stay strong. For your mother. And for your brother. I think they want you to smile and not to cry". She said and she put both of her hands on Icy's shoulder. 

"It all began years ago. We were only a couple of months old. I was a very smart child even at a few months old. We were left at the gates of a different place. My brother and I were raised as Warrior Angels. We were taught by the best of the best of Warrior Angels. My brother and I had different teachers. We through a fit that would scare Satan himself. We screamed so loud that they gave up on training us apart. So they trained us together and we are now the best Warrior Angels you can ever find. We were so good we the best Warrior Angels to shame. I never told my brother we were left at our now home's door step. All he knows is about being a Warrior Angel. I know that I am an un-natural freak. Our father left us when we were only days old. He left to be with some stripper or something. We grew up and found our mom in the human hospital in a coma. That is why we left at lunch time. And your friend Zack set my brother off because he implied that I wasn't sick. In truth I am sick. I have a sickness that only soul-shifters get, but I am the last one of my kind so I don't know how to get rid of it. I have been sick for a few years now. So now you know our past. We really do want friends, but we don't know to get them." I said.

"I will be your friend. And if I'm your friend everyone will start talking to you" Mizuki said and stared at him. "So you two are Warrior Angels. I knew there was something special about you two". She stood up. "Wees de Royale vleugels en vlieg" (Be the Royal wings and fly) . Two large, beautiful wings appeared. They were so white that they were almost glowing. "I'm a Royal Angel. And my brother too". She let her wings disappear again. "I don't use them anymore. I want a normal life. A human life".

"Sure" Mizuki said. "I don't know about my brother, but I will!" She said and smiled to the girl. "We should go back to school" Mizuki walked in the direction of school. "You want to come too?" She asked Icy.

"Prince and Princess? Okay then" Mizuki said without any expression on her face. "We will wait for your brother. I just hope it will not take to long for him to appear again".